Page 7 Page 8

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumnal

Originally posted by ShonPari

see i accept shweta was wrong at her place, because of insecurity she did what she shouldnt, but dont you feel at first meet zara shouldnt have commented such for shweta, putting question mark over Mother's Love (here i assume zara knows shweta is indu's mother) is really not acceptable, if i would have been at zara's place i would have considered shweta's love for her daughter is sooo much that she cant take a risk with her life by allowing anyone to donate blood as she is a doctor so may be shez afraid if der z nt d problems like disease or sort of
@ bold.  Sorry,In Hd You Are finding LogicLOL.Instead of Zara ,sweta would have accept the Blood From any one without  giving next  thought again she was is in the illusion of Indira she was not ready to listen anything From Zara. How nicely she introduce herself and so politelly  offered her Blood.Sweta forgot that Zara is the one saved Indu from Kidnapper and send her safely. She doesn't have any gratitude.By the way sweta has aleady spoken to Zara When Indu was in Bombay. Zara also appreciated her affection towards  Indu That time . So we cannot consider fist meet .Cvs can forget but we viewers how could we 

yes u are right shweta is behaving in a selfish way Dead she has forgotten all what indira did for her Ouch

Edited by ShonPari - 05 October 2012 at 2:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona90..Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How rude of Zara (Page 6)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Ila mam i request u to kindly end this 3rd angle female character asap..because of her unnecessarily arguements / jhagada happening in our beautiful forumDead..Inshi along with their fans can lead life happily if this happensWink.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65

shona90

IF-Rockerz

shona90

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Friends i would to request all, this thread was only made with the intention of pointing out the act of a character which according to the TM  was not correct..!!!
A member does have a right to to share her views on a particular scene right..she was unhappy the way the character reacted not anything else...!!!

Agree some having different views, but some who agreed have expressed ther views..!!

And one more important thing we all love Inshii/Zaaashi so obviously wont appreciate any one between them...!!
Pointing out some act of a character will not effect the love we all have for our Inshii/Zaashii..!!

Inshii/Zaashi forever Heart

Edited by shona90 - 05 October 2012 at 2:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117.S.i.m.r.a.n...Cinderella...

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

EGB, JBSKP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RaSu-

i completely agree!! how can she just take someone else's property like that, as if it is her god given right. and her behavior was really not right, i felt. i really am not happy with the scenes today, the cv's need to get their act together.

aww simu sis ^_^ Hugs!!!Hug m happy u all agree with me!!EmbarrassedHug
yeah sis...that was really rude of zara.  she was so desperate to give blood to indu.  my god. who do that in just first meeting?Confused.  And judging someone's mother love.  Goodness. I hated that scene alot.Dead

Cv's need to use their mind.  its gonna be a yr, but they haven't showed any improvements.D'oh

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

EGB, JBSKP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShonPari

completely agreed with the post warzzz 
it was really a non-justified act from side of Zara Ouch She is meeting shweta for the first time yet giving such remark is not right from her side, come on man, u are from police dept. i guess this dept. teaches discipline but behaving in such a way with someone whom you have never met was really Dead

how can zara use such remarks for shweta goshhh Dead definately shweta is indu's mother and questing a MOTHER and her LOVE by someone who dont even know about shweta, was really wrong act Ouch 

sorry but being hitler doesnt mean you forget ur etiquettes and manner Unhappy

well i love ZaShi and ll always love them Heart it was just this incident which brought some sour feelings in my heart Ouch bt my love for ZaShi ll alwayz be d same Heart

SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! u r here!!!!HugParty n u changed ur username????!!!!!StarDay Dreaming GOD m so happy to see u here!!! Embarrassed my topic is adhura without u my shonpari!!HugEmbarrassed
Even i was like, what?? thats so not done.  I mean i don't do that...then how can a police inspector do such childish thing?.  U know what sis?  i was not gonna watch yesterday's episode.  But i did coz of sumit.  Some people said that he gave wrong expressions in a scene.  I checked it, and found nothing wrong.  Ouch My poor sumuOuch

sis i agree with u! shweta do deserve some request for giving birth to indu n taking care of her from 8 yrs.  But yesterday's episode was SO bad!  Non deserving things been said by zara to shweta.D'oh

And i was so shocked that, where is ZaShi??????? They never met kiya? kahan gaya pura scene???Wacko (m just showing my exact expressions right now)LOLROFL

Edited by -warz- - 05 October 2012 at 5:23am

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
LMAO, what about the way Shweta was treating Zara? She was telling her to go away...dialogues like humari zindagi tumhare bina chal rahi hai...tum ho meri problem etc...is that the way u treat a guest?? And not an ordinary guest...Zara was the one who saved Indu from goons, kept her safe in Mumbai and was willingly donating her blood to save Indu..does that count for nothing? Wouldn't you be confused and annoyed if a stranger shoos you away when you're trying to help him/her? I found Zara really calm...inspite of shweta being rude to her. She snatched the phone because she wanted to speak to Rishi about Indu. But I'm not blaming anyone over here...

Edited by Sano88 - 06 October 2012 at 12:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaarti_17SwirledDreamsSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

LMAO, what about the way Shweta was treating Zara? She was telling her to go away...dialogues like humari zindagi tumhare bina chal rahi hai...tum ho meri problem etc...is that the way u treat a guest?? And not an ordinary guest...Zara was the one who saved Indu from goons, kept her safe in Mumbai and was willingly donating her blood to save Indu..does that count for nothing? Wouldn't you be confused and annoyed if a stranger shoos you away when you're trying to help him/her? I found Zara really calm...inspite of shweta being rude to her. She snatched the phone because she wanted to speak to Rishi about Indu. But I'm not blaming anyone over here...some ppl have the habit of criticising and pointing out faults just for the sake of it Wink 

agreed

@bold: except indu nobody even cares at SN..the day rishi tells his daughter about her real mother indu bi chalejaayegi aur Rishi ki zindagi kistarah chal rahi hai without his shrimatiji we have seen

Edited by Ranjinikishan - 05 October 2012 at 5:43am

PureBliss

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
lol...im surprised dat u found zara rude bt nt shweta...Confused i guess it was shweta who started behaving weirdly initially...in my pov both shweta n zara wer right in their place...though i wud like 2 add shweta became selfish n her insecurities n fear overtook her love 4 indu...
zara was no stranger 2 shweta...she was d 1 who saved indu in mumbai n bhopal...she had every right 2 go n visit indu n offer help...n it was very obvious dat zara was flustered seeing shweta react 2 her like dat 4 no particular reason...it was quite natural 4 her 2 talk 2 rishi at dat moment as shweta's behaviour was incomprehensible 2 her...
in my pov if sumone is offering help, d opp person is expected 2 behave in a courteous manner...infact shweta shud b indebted 2 zara 4 first saving indu n den going out of her way 2 safeguard her... i dnt think she did any wrong...if zara was rude den i wonder hw wud anyone justify rishi's behaviour 2 shweta all these yrs...Confused

on another note both Rati n aasiya wer really good n convincing in dat scene...Clap

Edited by arti_17 - 05 October 2012 at 6:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaSwirledDreams.ByGod.NancyPureBlissSilent.Dreamer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.