IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clustersofstar

swetha ki tau koi bhi respect nahin karta
its kind a sad

Yeh HD ki puraani aadat hai.

Any Normal and sane person never gets respect in SN.LOL

Pehle jab Rishi normal tha , toh nobody respected him.
Ab he has become rude , so everybody talks normally in SN to him.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How rude of Zara (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghan33

the way sweta treated zara was rude. she shouldnt have snatched the phone from zara and she shouldn't have pushed zara out of the way when she was trying to help. the reason sweta was doing this is because she is afraid rishi might take away indu from her and she and be with zara might get back together again.

yes sweta  with lies n forcefully hi rishi aur indu ko apne saath rakh sakti hai...otherwise uske pyaar me to itna dum nahi hai jitna dum inshi ke love me hai  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLkeep it up sweta u have no othe rsolution except insecurities n keep on lyingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOLjo 8 yrs me na ho saka ab kya hogaLOL

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumnal

You should appreciate then Un knowingly ,All the way from Mumbai, she saved indu's life or given her rebirth to Indu,Agin she offered her Blood. Yes Zara is Right True Mother will always give priority to her child. Sweta is only surogated mother one and only sake of her luv with Rishi. Actually she behave with Zara Rudely.,she was in illusion of Indira and told rudely not to show Zara's face again DISGUSTING
see i accept shweta was wrong at her place, because of insecurity she did what she shouldnt, but dont you feel at first meet zara shouldnt have commented such for shweta, putting question mark over Mother's Love (here i assume zara knows shweta is indu's mother) is really not acceptable, if i would have been at zara's place i would have considered shweta's love for her daughter is sooo much that she cant take a risk with her life by allowing anyone to donate blood as she is a doctor so may be shez afraid if der z nt d problems like disease or sort of

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-..Cinderella...ashish.sachi

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShonPari

Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Lagta hai Zara ke issey attitude se pareshan hokar uska Husband Malik ussey alag dur Delhi main reh raha hai.LOL
OMG ashish u cracked me up ROFL
bechara mallik LOL LOL mallik nt a mallik ROFL

Yeh Pari. ROFL

Malik may be singing this song , which Rishi sang earlier 

Edited by ashish.sachi - 05 October 2012 at 1:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged

You should appreciate then Un knowingly ,All the way from Mumbai, she saved indu's life or given her rebirth to Indu,Agin she offered her Blood. Yes Zara is Right True Mother will always give priority to her child. Sweta is only surogated mother one and only sake of her luv with Rishi. Actually she behave with Zara Rudely.,she was in illusion of Indira and told rudely not to show Zara's face again DISGUSTING
see i accept shweta was wrong at her place, because of insecurity she did what she shouldnt, but dont you feel at first meet zara shouldnt have commented such for shweta, putting question mark over Mother's Love (here i assume zara knows shweta is indu's mother) is really not acceptable, if i would have been at zara's place i would have considered shweta's love for her daughter is sooo much that she cant take a risk with her life by allowing anyone to donate blood as she is a doctor so may be shez afraid if der z nt d problems like disease or sort of

@Bold : Perfectly said Pari. This is the behavior expected by a normal person.Clap

But Zara (Indira) will behave in "Hitler" way only.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...shona90

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

@Bold : Perfectly said Pari. This is the behavior expected by a normal person.Clap

But Zara (Indira) will behave in "Hitler" way only.LOL
thats what is irritating Ouch u know being hitler doesn't means you forget love, relations and emotions, i still remember what she said "hitler bhi aam ladki ki tarah hasna chahti hai" somewhere in her deep within she was having some emotions n feeling but this time Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...ashish.sachishona90

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
well sorry if i hurt anyone Ouch i love inshi/zashi 
and waiting for der comeback soon Big smile

Edited by ShonPari - 05 October 2012 at 2:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Cinderella...Ranjinikishanashish.sachishona90

manali65

Goldie

manali65

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

@ bold.  Sorry,In Hd You Are finding LogicLOL.Instead of Zara ,sweta would have accept the Blood From any one without  giving next  thought again she was is in the illusion of Indira she was not ready to listen anything From Zara. How nicely she introduce herself and so politelly  offered her Blood.Sweta forgot that Zara is the one saved Indu from Kidnapper and send her safely. She doesn't have any gratitude.By the way sweta has aleady spoken to Zara When Indu was in Bombay. Zara also appreciated her affection towards  Indu That time . So we cannot consider fist meet .Cvs can forget but we viewers how could we 

Edited by sumnal - 05 October 2012 at 1:50am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.