Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShonPari

completely agreed with the post warzzz 
it was really a non-justified act from side of Zara Ouch She is meeting shweta for the first time yet giving such remark is not right from her side, come on man, u are from police dept. i guess this dept. teaches discipline but behaving in such a way with someone whom you have never met was really Dead

how can zara use such remarks for shweta goshhh Dead definately shweta is indu's mother and questing a MOTHER and her LOVE by someone who dont even know about shweta, was really wrong act Ouch 

sorry but being hitler doesnt mean you forget ur etiquettes and manner Unhappy

@bold: she is the mother to indu & rishi's shrimatiji..how can she be some1? wait for the day rishi meets her for the 2nd time & see who has more haq on indu??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dollangel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How rude of Zara (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

it was really a non-justified act from side of Zara Ouch She is meeting shweta for the first time yet giving such remark is not right from her side, come on man, u are from police dept. i guess this dept. teaches discipline but behaving in such a way with someone whom you have never met was really Dead

how can zara use such remarks for shweta goshhh Dead definately shweta is indu's mother and questing a MOTHER and her LOVE by someone who dont even know about shweta, was really wrong act Ouch 

@bold: she is the mother to indu & rishi's shrimatiji..how can she be some1? wait for the day rishi meets her for the 2nd time & see who has more haq on indu??
dont take me wrong dear Big smile its just dat zara's behavior was nt justified to shweta Ouch and its still to be unfolded who is she, so abhi  k liye we cant address zara as mother n srimati ji na

well i m inshi/zashi lover for olwyz Heart
it was jus a moment on zara reaction which i didnt like, i think i owe ryt to express my feelings Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-..Cinderella...

dollangel

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

princessruhi

adinats07

IF-Rockerz

adinats07

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged

well i love ZaShi and ll always love them Heart it was just this incident which brought some sour feelings in my heart Ouch bt my love for ZaShi ll alwayz be d same Heart
yes what ever said and done... this is the truth...Big smile
our love for ZaShi ll alwayz be d same Heart

..Cinderella...

clustersofstar

Goldie

clustersofstar

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
swetha ki tau koi bhi respect nahin karta
its kind a sad

..Cinderella...

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Lagta hai Zara ke issey attitude se pareshan hokar uska Husband Malik ussey alag dur Delhi main reh raha hai.LOL

..Cinderella...

princessruhi

IF-Dazzler

princessruhi

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=clustersofstar]swetha ki tau koi bhi respect nahin karta
its kind a sad
[/QUOTE]\

she is not even a gud human being  so respect kahan se ayegaAngryAngryshe tried to kill indu herself 4b she was born in indra womb as hidind truth 4m even rishi  her so called best frnd that his wife indra is pregnantAngrynever told indu abt indra at all cant even tell her that she is her maasi etc...kya indra ka haq nahin hai uski beti uske baare me jaaneAngrydisgusting woman

Ranjinikishan

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Lagta hai Zara ke issey attitude se pareshan hokar uska Husband Malik ussey alag dur Delhi main reh raha hai.LOL
OMG ashish u cracked me up ROFL
bechara mallik LOL LOL mallik nt a mallik ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish.sachi..Cinderella...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.