Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

adinats07

IF-Rockerz

adinats07

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1

just for those people i scared in many of my posts i was right mkkpb is going off air confirmed from the zee tv jodis page and ksgs facebook page Party

now i hope ila handles things properly
i have no hope now in HD PH team Melss.. i know we should be positive.. but seeing how they have  handled the meet of Zashi...i have lost hope on this team...the two weeks was so beautiful in mumbai ...uff after coming to SN all her back to their original avtaar...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_1PeraltaGarrantyPari117..Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How rude of Zara (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PeraltaGarranty

IF-Sizzlerz

PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

just for those people i scared in many of my posts i was right mkkpb is going off air confirmed from the zee tv jodis page and ksgs facebook pageParty

</div>
<div>
i have no hope now in HD PH team Melss.. i know we should be positive.. but seeing how they have handled the meet of Zashi...i have lost hope on this team...the two weeks was so beautiful in mumbai ...uff after coming to SN all her back to their original avtaar...

Its the sn effect yaar what to do if they keep dragging the meet this only happens we will get frustrated simply
Hope next week the real story begins and this shwetha just stops eating so much screenspace Dead
Kitna footage khati hai uff!!!! Angry

Anu_1Pari117loveinshi..Cinderella...

Anu_1

Goldie

Anu_1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by adinats07

just for those people i scared in many of my posts i was right mkkpb is going off air confirmed from the zee tv jodis page and ksgs facebook pageParty

</div>
<div>
i have no hope now in HD PH team Melss.. i know we should be positive.. but seeing how they have handled the meet of Zashi...i have lost hope on this team...the two weeks was so beautiful in mumbai ...uff after coming to SN all her back to their original avtaar...

Its the sn effect yaar what to do if they keep dragging the meet this only happens we will get frustrated simply
Hope next week the real story begins and this shwetha just stops eating so much screenspace Dead
Kitna footage khati hai uff!!!! Angry

Please don't show meri beti-meri beti story.  The fight between two woman on child now. 

Please now focus on ZaShi and Zara's mystery.Embarrassed

Ranjinikishanloveinshimeglaraat..Cinderella...

manali65

Goldie

manali65

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
I differ your post.I love Zara's anxiety and affection towards Indu.She saved Indu from death at Bhopal. She Came all the way from Bhopal to Protect Indu with selfless act and ready to give  her blood  un conditionally. But  Sweta is selfish , Possessive  and she behaved Rudely with Zara. Rati Rocks.Luckily ,She donated the blood by forcing sweta and left the Ganesha idol near Indu.Other wise this became a story of King Solomen ,two mother and one child

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -warz-

I found zara, very rude to shweta in today's episode..  all though m not taking shweta's side. but zara was really rude.  How can she pick up shweta's phone n answer it without her permission. n then giving expressions as if shweta did wrong snatching her phone back from zara.  No what does zara think of herself? she is the boss? she can do anything?!  who is she to judge shweta's feelings? as a mother? (i mean she do deserve some respect, but this is so not done!) In short i can;t bare this another hitler in this serial.  m starting to have headaches.  This show is going nowhere.  Cv's Didn't even gave us proper ZaShi meeting!!

Initially it was 3rd female angle who showed rudeness towards zara, she was not ready to allow zara to give blood to inshi's daughter then what zara had to do? This 3rd female angle was more worried about her place in SN than indu par baar baar kehtihai mere beti mere beti..arre kahaki beti hai..If indu is daughter of rishi then how can she be mother to indu..Mere pati huhAngry.  kahaki pati..Rishi uska chehra tak teek se nahi dekna chahtahai

If she really want peace in life let her go out of SN & HD..TALKING ABOUT LIVE & LET LIVE.

Anyway my dear inshi / zashi fans get ready to see our beautiful couple inshi/zashi from today onwards..our Rishi has started to enquire & yest inder sharma bi boldiya ki uski babli ne koon diya indu ko..so may be today rishi reaches railway station to bring his shrimatiji back..

Ila mam now enough of this hide n seek game bet our couple..bahut hogaya..teek hai mumbai mein achcha laga par abh nahi..we are eagerly waiting to see how rishi brings back his wife into his life again, waiting to see their romantic scenes, waiting to see passionate scenes..PLZ DONT DISAPPOINT USTongue  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65-SUMITaholic-

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
completely agreed with the post warzzz 
it was really a non-justified act from side of Zara Ouch She is meeting shweta for the first time yet giving such remark is not right from her side, come on man, u are from police dept. i guess this dept. teaches discipline but behaving in such a way with someone whom you have never met was really Dead

how can zara use such remarks for shweta goshhh Dead definately shweta is indu's mother and questing a MOTHER and her LOVE by someone who dont even know about shweta, was really wrong act Ouch 

sorry but being hitler doesnt mean you forget ur etiquettes and manner Unhappy

well i love ZaShi and ll always love them Heart it was just this incident which brought some sour feelings in my heart Ouch bt my love for ZaShi ll alwayz be d same Heart

Edited by ShonPari - 05 October 2012 at 12:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adinats07meglaraat..Cinderella...

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShonPari

it was really a non-justified act from side of Zara Ouch She is meeting shweta for the first time yet giving such remark is not right from her side, come on man, u are from police dept. i guess this dept. teaches discipline but behaving in such a way with someone whom you have never met was really Dead

how can zara use such remarks for shweta goshhh Dead definately shweta is indu's mother and questing a MOTHER and her LOVE by someone who dont even know about shweta, was really wrong act Ouch 

@bold: she is the mother to indu & rishi's shrimatiji..how can she be some1? wait for the day rishi meets her for the 2nd time & see who has more haq on indu??

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Originally posted by ShonPari

@bold: she is the mother to indu & rishi's shrimatiji..how can she be some1? wait for the day rishi meets her for the 2nd time & see who has more haq on indu??
dont take me wrong dear Big smile its just dat zara's behavior was nt justified to shweta Ouch and its still to be unfolded who is she, so abhi  k liye we cant address zara as mother n srimati ji na

well i m inshi/zashi lover for olwyz Heart
it was jus a moment on zara reaction which i didnt like, i think i owe ryt to express my feelings Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-..Cinderella...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.