Hitler Didi

India-Forums

How rude of Zara (Page 2)

radiohead1 Senior Member
radiohead1
radiohead1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
-warz- thank you Big smile

since this forum is all about scrutiny if rishi can be criticzed and mocked at every single day then we can point out on zara also hak hai Tongue

although shwetha deserved it because she is one woman i hate your probably right

i mainly didnt like the father taunts she threw at rishi that day because he wasnt even aware of the terrorst situation but as usual people keep quiet no

but every character has flaws if we go to point out it will take days

but i hope this bashing stops so tired of this sheesh

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshi1-Surma-ruhin1234.Karam.Deewani.shona90PeraltaGarrantyPari117ShivuNozzieCloudy.Night-Clara-

sakshi1 Senior Member
sakshi1
sakshi1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona90

Nice post wardah Tongue

Completely agree with your pov..!!!

There may be many views regarding this, but i agree with what you say, akhir first meeting hai Zaara and shweta ki, things could have been shown better...!!!

I knw CV's wanna show how desperate Zaara is to safe Indu,may be she is right, but we cannot forget one thing for zaara shweta is indu's mother, so thodii narmi toh dikhana chahiye tha...!!!

You cant expect shweta to thank zaara, when shweta too is seeing the shock of her life..!!!
I understand shweta's condition, even Zaara's all she wanted was to safe Indu, but then guess CV's wanna rush into meri beti-meri beti track...!!

I just wished we get our zaashi track now Heart

As you mentioned Shona, the meeting of Zara and Swetha could have shown better... agree with you ,CVS must have showed this scene in a matured way.  Not jealously, and shooing off one.

Last week majority part Swetha's insecurity and meri beti, meri beti one...

I too wish if they concentrate on ZaShi track now. Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.shona90Pari117ShivuNozzieCloudy.Night-Clara-SilverBell

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
i want zashi yaar aur ruka nahi jaata Embarrassed

warz sis i agree they could have shown the meet much better probably a much mature response from shwetha also this was like some is trying to steal her fav doll as kids do Tongue(i hope i have the right to criticise shwetha otherwise do forgive me)

something didnt click in the meet yesterday
we are all geared up for zashi though arent we warz

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhin1234.Karam.Deewani.Pari117loveinshiCloudy.Night-Clara-

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiya1

i want zashi yaar aur ruka nahi jaataEmbarrassed

warz sis i agree they could have shown the meet much better probably a much mature response from shwetha also this was like some is trying to steal her fav doll as kids do Tongue(i hope i have the right to criticise shwetha otherwise do forgive me)

something didnt click in the meet yesterday
we are all geared up for zashi though arent we warz

Same here mels Embarrassed
All ready n waiting for zashi Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.PeraltaGarrantyPari117Cloudy.Night

ruhin1234 Senior Member
ruhin1234
ruhin1234

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
@adiya:  i loved your emos.

I too did not like the confrontation of Indira and Swetha. Dead  It was like elementary kids fighting for there favorite doll.  
I agree with you the phone thing.  Zara as a police officer she should have known about privacy and confidentiality.  It is not right to go and answer that phone which belongs to some one.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.PeraltaGarrantyPari117

PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
thanks ruhin

exactly it was like fighting for  a doll thats what i felt

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.Pari117Cloudy.Night

PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
just for those people i scared in many of my posts i was right mkkpb is going off air confirmed from the zee tv jodis page and ksgs facebook page Party

now i hope ila handles things properly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.Anu_1Pari117Cloudy.Night

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
for me more than phone i found this very silly, that in the1st meet itself it is decided that they r not good parents for Indu...
Kisay baap hai aap,, app tho indu khi Maa ho he nahin shaktiOuch... thats was really rude.then after that shweta started her chant mera pati meri beti.LOL.the biggest OTT was change in Indur... it means to be good he should be forgetful. that scene was also dragged a lot...god know y editor khi scissor galat shalat place may lagthi hai.Thumbs Down wished they had concentrated on ZASHI...scene  and mostly on Rishi thinking who is this person he has met and showing his inner turmoil...but nahin they wanted all their team in Delhi and in SN soon...

but we know,  the HD PH team r very good at this blunder always...so i think i should not be surprisedSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karam.Deewani.nutan7Pari117loveinshiCloudy.Night

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index