Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

Sorry I beg to differ . Zara was excellent in the episode for me . She was nowhere rude . She had been a savior of indu from Mumbai and seeing shweta reactions , it was normal that she went angry . First there was no feeling of thanks in shweta eyes for zara . The person who saved her daughter from death and then she was not letting her go near indu nor was ready to take her blood even when shweta was aware that her daughter needs it urgently . Now zara has no idea about shweta reasons . She can't guess why the ott behavious for her . She picked the phone as she saw rishi name there and she thought may be shweta's husband can explain things to her . She was shocked when shweta snatched the phone as at that time that was the only way for zara to manofy shweta in order to save indu's life . She was really soft because even after being illtreaten by shweta...she cared for her . Her softly questioning shweta what's the problem and keeping quiet when shweta said its you shows her concern quiet well . And then she stayed for indu there...the girl has a big heart . The way she gave indu's kasam to shweta and manofy her to take blood was really touching . Rati excelled in each and every expression there . I loved expressions from both the sides . For me both have their own reasons . And zara was really calmed in the situation...had anyone else will be there ...may be would have run away after the rudeness faced . Like a normal person even she expected thankfulness from child's parents but what she got was anger , rejection and not even even proper treatment as a guest .

I 100% agree with you
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: afghan33

zara has been a great influence into indu's life. zara has the right to give blood to indu. she can interfere into other people's life if she wants no one can tell her so.

LOL🤣
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

@Bold : How come?? Who has given Zara this right?? Is she Maharani or princess of somewhere?

She only think like that. but infact she isn't.🤣
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i would say zara is the princess of rishi's life & heart (assuming zara as indira again)
mouMback thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

i would say zara is the princess of rishi's life & heart (assuming zara as indira again)

WELL SAID👏
wat else cud be a better conclusion to this post ? 😉
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

Sorry I beg to differ . Zara was excellent in the episode for me . She was nowhere rude . She had been a savior of indu from Mumbai and seeing shweta reactions , it was normal that she went angry . First there was no feeling of thanks in shweta eyes for zara . The person who saved her daughter from death and then she was not letting her go near indu nor was ready to take her blood even when shweta was aware that her daughter needs it urgently . Now zara has no idea about shweta reasons . She can't guess why the ott behavious for her . She picked the phone as she saw rishi name there and she thought may be shweta's husband can explain things to her . She was shocked when shweta snatched the phone as at that time that was the only way for zara to manofy shweta in order to save indu's life . She was really soft because even after being illtreaten by shweta...she cared for her . Her softly questioning shweta what's the problem and keeping quiet when shweta said its you shows her concern quiet well . And then she stayed for indu there...the girl has a big heart . The way she gave indu's kasam to shweta and manofy her to take blood was really touching . Rati excelled in each and every expression there . I loved expressions from both the sides . For me both have their own reasons . And zara was really calmed in the situation...had anyone else will be there ...may be would have run away after the rudeness faced . Like a normal person even she expected thankfulness from child's parents but what she got was anger , rejection and not even even proper treatment as a guest .

perfect  post by proper thinking . good critic well done
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adinats07

for me more than phone i found this very silly, that in the1st meet itself it is decided that they r not good parents for Indu...
Kisay baap hai aap,, app tho indu khi Maa ho he nahin shakti... thats was really rude.then after that shweta started her chant mera pati meri beti.😆.the biggest OTT was change in Indur... it means to be good he should be forgetful. that scene was also dragged a lot...god know y editor khi scissor galat shalat place may lagthi hai.👎🏼 wished they had concentrated on ZASHI...scene  and mostly on Rishi thinking who is this person he has met and showing his inner turmoil...but nahin they wanted all their team in Delhi and in SN soon...

but we know,  the HD PH team r very good at this blunder always...so i think i should not be surprised🥱

@bold absolutely  rt both of them simply look at each other without any motion  for 1.3 minutes and then shweta went bank . 1.37 seconds without any dialogue . so boaring tough both of them give nice expressions but no change in it .same continue for 1.37 seconds
manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love2012

yes  zara is princess of sn and swetha is not😆😆

@ bold .I Second You.Zara is Queen of Sn And Rishi's Heart in both ways
1.As Zara She saved Indu from Kidnappers and handesover her safely
2.If Zara= Indira She has al lthe right over SN ,Rishi and Indu(Rishi Has no interest n Sweta only she is after him.