Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -warz-

I found zara, very rude to shweta in today's episode..  all though m not taking shweta's side. but zara was really rude.  How can she pick up shweta's phone n answer it without her permission. n then giving expressions as if shweta did wrong snatching her phone back from zara.  No what does zara think of herself? she is the boss? she can do anything?!  who is she to judge shweta's feelings? as a mother? (i mean she do deserve some respect, but this is so not done!) In short i can;t bare this another hitler in this serial.  m starting to have headaches.  This show is going nowhere.  Cv's Didn't even gave us proper ZaShi meeting!!

Initially it was 3rd female angle who showed rudeness towards zara, she was not ready to allow zara to give blood to inshi's daughter then what zara had to do? This 3rd female angle was more worried about her place in SN than indu par baar baar kehtihai mere beti mere beti..arre kahaki beti hai..If indu is daughter of rishi then how can she be mother to indu..Mere pati huh😡.  kahaki pati..Rishi uska chehra tak teek se nahi dekna chahtahai

If she really want peace in life let her go out of SN & HD..TALKING ABOUT LIVE & LET LIVE.

Anyway my dear inshi / zashi fans get ready to see our beautiful couple inshi/zashi from today onwards..our Rishi has started to enquire & yest inder sharma bi boldiya ki uski babli ne koon diya indu ko..so may be today rishi reaches railway station to bring his shrimatiji back..

Ila mam now enough of this hide n seek game bet our couple..bahut hogaya..teek hai mumbai mein achcha laga par abh nahi..we are eagerly waiting to see how rishi brings back his wife into his life again, waiting to see their romantic scenes, waiting to see passionate scenes..PLZ DONT DISAPPOINT US😛  
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
completely agreed with the post warzzz 
it was really a non-justified act from side of Zara She is meeting shweta for the first time yet giving such remark is not right from her side, come on man, u are from police dept. i guess this dept. teaches discipline but behaving in such a way with someone whom you have never met was really 🤢

how can zara use such remarks for shweta goshhh 🤢 definately shweta is indu's mother and questing a MOTHER and her LOVE by someone who dont even know about shweta, was really wrong act  

sorry but being hitler doesnt mean you forget ur etiquettes and manner 😔

well i love ZaShi and ll always love them ❤️ it was just this incident which brought some sour feelings in my heart  bt my love for ZaShi ll alwayz be d same ❤️
Edited by ShonPari - 11 years ago
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShonPari

it was really a non-justified act from side of Zara She is meeting shweta for the first time yet giving such remark is not right from her side, come on man, u are from police dept. i guess this dept. teaches discipline but behaving in such a way with someone whom you have never met was really 🤢

how can zara use such remarks for shweta goshhh 🤢 definately shweta is indu's mother and questing a MOTHER and her LOVE by someone who dont even know about shweta, was really wrong act  

@bold: she is the mother to indu & rishi's shrimatiji..how can she be some1? wait for the day rishi meets her for the 2nd time & see who has more haq on indu??
Pari117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

@bold: she is the mother to indu & rishi's shrimatiji..how can she be some1? wait for the day rishi meets her for the 2nd time & see who has more haq on indu??

dont take me wrong dear 😃 its just dat zara's behavior was nt justified to shweta  and its still to be unfolded who is she, so abhi  k liye we cant address zara as mother n srimati ji na

well i m inshi/zashi lover for olwyz ❤️
it was jus a moment on zara reaction which i didnt like, i think i owe ryt to express my feelings 😳
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ShonPari

well i love ZaShi and ll always love them ❤️ it was just this incident which brought some sour feelings in my heart  bt my love for ZaShi ll alwayz be d same ❤️

yes what ever said and done... this is the truth...😃
our love for ZaShi ll alwayz be d same ❤️
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
swetha ki tau koi bhi respect nahin karta
its kind a sad
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lagta hai Zara ke issey attitude se pareshan hokar uska Husband Malik ussey alag dur Delhi main reh raha hai.😆
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=clustersofstar]swetha ki tau koi bhi respect nahin karta
its kind a sad
[/QUOTE]\

she is not even a gud human being  so respect kahan se ayega😡😡she tried to kill indu herself 4b she was born in indra womb as hidind truth 4m even rishi  her so called best frnd that his wife indra is pregnant😡never told indu abt indra at all cant even tell her that she is her maasi etc...kya indra ka haq nahin hai uski beti uske baare me jaane😡disgusting woman

Pari117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

Lagta hai Zara ke issey attitude se pareshan hokar uska Husband Malik ussey alag dur Delhi main reh raha hai.😆

OMG ashish u cracked me up 🤣
bechara mallik 😆 😆 mallik nt a mallik 🤣
afghan33 thumbnail
the way sweta treated zara was rude. she shouldnt have snatched the phone from zara and she shouldn't have pushed zara out of the way when she was trying to help. the reason sweta was doing this is because she is afraid rishi might take away indu from her and she and be with zara might get back together again.