Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
i want zashi yaar aur ruka nahi jaata 😳

warz sis i agree they could have shown the meet much better probably a much mature response from shwetha also this was like some is trying to steal her fav doll as kids do 😛(i hope i have the right to criticise shwetha otherwise do forgive me)

something didnt click in the meet yesterday
we are all geared up for zashi though arent we warz

-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adiya1

i want zashi yaar aur ruka nahi jaata😳

warz sis i agree they could have shown the meet much better probably a much mature response from shwetha also this was like some is trying to steal her fav doll as kids do 😛(i hope i have the right to criticise shwetha otherwise do forgive me)

something didnt click in the meet yesterday
we are all geared up for zashi though arent we warz

Same here mels 😳
All ready n waiting for zashi ❤️
ruhin1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@adiya:  i loved your emos.

I too did not like the confrontation of Indira and Swetha. 🤢  It was like elementary kids fighting for there favorite doll.  
I agree with you the phone thing.  Zara as a police officer she should have known about privacy and confidentiality.  It is not right to go and answer that phone which belongs to some one.  

thanks ruhin

exactly it was like fighting for  a doll thats what i felt
just for those people i scared in many of my posts i was right mkkpb is going off air confirmed from the zee tv jodis page and ksgs facebook page 🥳

now i hope ila handles things properly
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
for me more than phone i found this very silly, that in the1st meet itself it is decided that they r not good parents for Indu...
Kisay baap hai aap,, app tho indu khi Maa ho he nahin shakti... thats was really rude.then after that shweta started her chant mera pati meri beti.😆.the biggest OTT was change in Indur... it means to be good he should be forgetful. that scene was also dragged a lot...god know y editor khi scissor galat shalat place may lagthi hai.👎🏼 wished they had concentrated on ZASHI...scene  and mostly on Rishi thinking who is this person he has met and showing his inner turmoil...but nahin they wanted all their team in Delhi and in SN soon...

but we know,  the HD PH team r very good at this blunder always...so i think i should not be surprised🥱
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

just for those people i scared in many of my posts i was right mkkpb is going off air confirmed from the zee tv jodis page and ksgs facebook page 🥳

now i hope ila handles things properly

i have no hope now in HD PH team Melss.. i know we should be positive.. but seeing how they have  handled the meet of Zashi...i have lost hope on this team...the two weeks was so beautiful in mumbai ...uff after coming to SN all her back to their original avtaar...
Originally posted by: adinats07

</div>
<div>
i have no hope now in HD PH team Melss.. i know we should be positive.. but seeing how they have handled the meet of Zashi...i have lost hope on this team...the two weeks was so beautiful in mumbai ...uff after coming to SN all her back to their original avtaar...

Its the sn effect yaar what to do if they keep dragging the meet this only happens we will get frustrated simply
Hope next week the real story begins and this shwetha just stops eating so much screenspace 🤢
Kitna footage khati hai uff!!!! 😡
Anu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its the sn effect yaar what to do if they keep dragging the meet this only happens we will get frustrated simply
Hope next week the real story begins and this shwetha just stops eating so much screenspace 🤢
Kitna footage khati hai uff!!!! 😡

Please don't show meri beti-meri beti story.  The fight between two woman on child now. 

Please now focus on ZaShi and Zara's mystery.😳
manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I differ your post.I love Zara's anxiety and affection towards Indu.She saved Indu from death at Bhopal. She Came all the way from Bhopal to Protect Indu with selfless act and ready to give  her blood  un conditionally. But  Sweta is selfish , Possessive  and she behaved Rudely with Zara. Rati Rocks.Luckily ,She donated the blood by forcing sweta and left the Ganesha idol near Indu.Other wise this became a story of King Solomen ,two mother and one child