Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I found zara, very rude to shweta in today's episode..  all though m not taking shweta's side. but zara was really rude.  How can she pick up shweta's phone n answer it without her permission. n then giving expressions as if shweta did wrong snatching her phone back from zara.  No what does zara think of herself? she is the boss? she can do anything?!  who is she to judge shweta's feelings? as a mother? (i mean she do deserve some respect, but this is so not done!) In short i can;t bare this another hitler in this serial.  m starting to have headaches.  This show is going nowhere.  Cv's Didn't even gave us proper ZaShi meeting!!

Edited by -warz- - 04 October 2012 at 4:02pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesumitvats-SuperMan-radiohead1-Surma-ushmisnow007Ishiqa_luv_RatixXJessieXxadinats07shona90.S.i.m.r.a.n.PeraltaGarrantydo_not_disturbPari117meglaraat-Clara-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How rude of Zara" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

IF-Sizzlerz

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
i completely agree!! how can she just take someone else's property like that, as if it is her god given right. and her behavior was really not right, i felt. i really am not happy with the scenes today, the cv's need to get their act together.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shona90Pari117meglaraat-Clara-..Cinderella...

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Sorry I beg to differ . Zara was excellent in the episode for me . She was nowhere rude . She had been a savior of indu from Mumbai and seeing shweta reactions , it was normal that she went angry . First there was no feeling of thanks in shweta eyes for zara . The person who saved her daughter from death and then she was not letting her go near indu nor was ready to take her blood even when shweta was aware that her daughter needs it urgently . Now zara has no idea about shweta reasons . She can't guess why the ott behavious for her . She picked the phone as she saw rishi name there and she thought may be shweta's husband can explain things to her . She was shocked when shweta snatched the phone as at that time that was the only way for zara to manofy shweta in order to save indu's life . She was really soft because even after being illtreaten by shweta...she cared for her . Her softly questioning shweta what's the problem and keeping quiet when shweta said its you shows her concern quiet well . And then she stayed for indu there...the girl has a big heart . The way she gave indu's kasam to shweta and manofy her to take blood was really touching . Rati excelled in each and every expression there . I loved expressions from both the sides . For me both have their own reasons . And zara was really calmed in the situation...had anyone else will be there ...may be would have run away after the rudeness faced . Like a normal person even she expected thankfulness from child's parents but what she got was anger , rejection and not even even proper treatment as a guest .

Edited by Surbhi123 - 04 October 2012 at 6:59pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

BrokengirlNanourosediya28ratibob007Raleighbcatafghan33khushi1985nutan7Rasha4eva....vula_kv....arti_17gopi06LOVE_DMGYukti_Ratzholicashnejyoti07--jiya--rognaHeema22SwirledDreamsAngels_SweetzSilent.DreamerPureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

shona90

IF-Rockerz

shona90

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Nice post wardah Tongue

Completely agree with your pov..!!!

There may be many views regarding this, but i agree with what you say, akhir first meeting hai Zaara and shweta ki, things could have been shown better...!!!

I knw CV's wanna show how desperate Zaara is to safe Indu,may be she is right, but we cannot forget one thing for zaara shweta is indu's mother, so thodii narmi toh dikhana chahiye tha...!!!

You cant expect shweta to thank zaara, when shweta too is seeing the shock of her life..!!!
I understand shweta's condition, even Zaara's all she wanted was to safe Indu, but then guess CV's wanna rush into meri beti-meri beti track...!!

I just wished we get our zaashi track now Heart

Edited by shona90 - 04 October 2012 at 8:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokengirlsakshi1ushmiPeraltaGarrantyPari117.S.i.m.r.a.n.-Clara-meglaraat..Cinderella...

-Clara-

IF-Stunnerz

-Clara-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Wardha I agree with d phone snatching part, zara should hav not taken Swetha's phone like dat, it was quite rude...but I enjoyed d other scenes ,.especially Wen RK hears zara's voice again zashi connection Heart n also d ending was ausum RK's enquiry Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mouMbackshona90.S.i.m.r.a.n.PeraltaGarrantyPari117meglaraat..Cinderella...

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
i also beg to differ , Shwetha was right in her place and so was Zara .
Shwetha was all flustered/confused a bundle emotions 
and Zara was like ? what the hell is happening , here im trying to save her daughter and this lady is basically "shooing" me away like some kind of insect 
Zara is short tempered so she tried to restrict her emotions as much as she could , otherwise a person with Zara's personality would have done a lot more .. so was Zara rude ? no i dont think so , in fact she was quite calm and her picking up Shwethas phone ? well she saw Rishis number and i guess she wanted to ask him why his wife is going all heywire on her 

and coming to the point that you cant bear another hitler in this serial ? then isnt the show called "Hitler Didi ? Tongue

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanoubigratifanratibob007RaleighbcatRasha4evaarti_17....vula_kv....Heema22--jiya--rognaYukti_Ratzholic.Nabi.SwirledDreamsSilent.DreamerPureBliss

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

IF-Sizzlerz

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

and Zara was like ? what the hell is happening , here im trying to save her daughter and this lady is basically "shooing" me away like some kind of insect 
Zara is short tempered so she tried to restrict her emotions as much as she could , otherwise a person with Zara's personality would have done a lot more .. so was Zara rude ? no i dont think so , in fact she was quite calm and her picking up Shwethas phone ? well she saw Rishis number and i guess she wanted to ask him why his wife is going all heywire on her 

and coming to the point that you cant bear another hitler in this serial ? then isnt the show called "Hitler Didi ? Tongue
@bold- warz meant a hitler, in the sense of a person who shows hitlergiri to an extreme and rude extent, instead of for the purpose of just being a strong/strict/yet likeable character, like the original hitler didi was made out to be and was originally. but not a rude/over bearing type hitler. thats what hitler she meant. so really dont understand what prob you have with her opinion on hitler. she is free to post that if she wants, its an opinion and it doesnt break any forum rule. and warz & and all of us know the name of the show Tongue

rognashona90Pari117meglaraat..Cinderella...

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RaSu-

Originally posted by likaboss

@bold- warz meant a hitler, in the sense of a person who shows hitlergiri to an extreme and rude extent, instead of for the purpose of just being a strong/strict/yet likeable character, like the original hitler didi was made out to be and was originally. but not a rude/over bearing type hitler. thats what hitler she meant. so really dont understand what prob you have with her opinion on hitler. she is free to post that if she wants, its an opinion and it doesnt break any forum rule. and warz & and all of us know the name of the show Tongue
well then i guess warz shouldve added her definition of "hitler" there to , since everyone has a different way of seeing things  Embarrassed

and i didnt say she broke any forum rule did i ? i dont think i broke any rules by replying to her ? Ermm

and its great that you do Tongue

bigratifanratibob007arti_17....vula_kv....PureBliss

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.