Pavitra Rishta

Arvi ff:I will love you forever and always:p7_pg11 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

jojo1986

jojo1986

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
loved it update soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arvi ff:I will love you forever and always:p7_pg11 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NadaCinta

IF-Rockerz

NadaCinta

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Nazeema

Nice to know that Purvi is married to Arjun first but as usual Ovi has to come in between them. Anyway, whatever she does Arjun's love for Purvi be it in fiction or PR can never change. She loves him more than herself that's why she took the shot on his behalf. Good going!

Now I'm eagerly waiting for your next update.Tongue

-Latty-

IF-Rockerz

-Latty-

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
just read all ur updates... and it was superb...:) loved the precap... do continue soon...:)

--Jenelle--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Jenelle--

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Loved the updates. good job. update soon.

Linda25

IF-Sizzlerz

Linda25

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
wow , arjun purvi already married . !! update soon .

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 06 October 2012 at 9:27pm

MagicalPari

IF-Sizzlerz

MagicalPari

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Wow Nazeema, awesome update. I m sssooo happy to know that they r married. Pls update soon. Dying to know how they gt married.

achyutha

Groupbie

achyutha

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
intresting story arjun already married to purvi waiting for ur nxt updateSmileSmileSmile

na_61611

na_61611

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Hi guys I would like to thank you all for reading and commenting on my ff..:) it really means a lot. So here is part 4 hope u like it.
Hospital:
Arjun: Arjun was praying to shiv ji,please protect my purvi because you were the only witness when I got married to purvi. Flashback,it was the day of arjun and purvi marriage,while arjun was coming to purvi house to get married to her he receive a phone call from purvi she told him she wanted to meet him. When arjun reach purvi she told him to get married to ovi ,arjun was shocked and very angry with purvi.
Arjun: Arjun told purvi that he will never get married to ovi
Purvi: please arjun I am begging you to get married to ovi for my sake please do it.
Arjun: I will do that for you but in return I have two condition.
Purvi: what???
Arjun: First you will have to get married to me...second I will only sign the married paper with ovi I will not put sindoor or take the 7 vows with ovi and she will put on the wedding chain on herself. Arjun ask purvi if she agrees.
Purvi: but arjun
Arjun: yes or no and arjun was about to walk away
Purvi: yes but this should remain a secret between they 2 of us and arjun agrees,purvi told arjun that this will be another test of their love and if their love is true and pure they will also past this test of love.
Arjun: yes and then arjun takes purvi to the shiv ji mandir and they got married. Arjun and purvi took the 7 vow then he apply the sindoor in purvi hair then he put the wedding chain around purvi neck and then they took shiv ji blessing. After that arjun look at purvi and tell her that now you are Purvi Arjun Kirloskar and he kiss her forehead and purvi smile and tears made it way through purvi eyes and arjun saw the tears it and kiss it away,arjun hugs purvi tightand tell her I will miss you with every breath I take,purvi tells arjun one day ovi will realize her mistake and she will be the one to reunite them and purvi kiss arjun cheeks and ask him if he is ready to fulfill his promise.
Arjun: arjun was sad but he said yes..end of flashback..and sulochana,teju,ovi and Dk arrive
Sulochana: sulochana went to archana and hugs archana and tell her purvi will be fine and have faith in shiv ji he will set everything right
Archana: Archana said that nothing can happen to purvi because I have full faith in shiv ji
DK: dk went to arjun and ask him if everything thing is fine,dk told arjun he heard that purvi put her life in danger to save his
Arjun: how can I be fine dad when my life is in there fighting for her life.
DK: I understand but now you are married to ovi.
Arjun: no one will ever understand me or my purvi...everyone saw how she put her own life in danger just for me. And I know one thing that I am falling more and more in love with purvi with every breath I take and no one can change that. Ovi heard all that and is crying she is thinking maybe she made a big mistake to come between arjun and purvi (PAVITRA RISHTA).
DK: I understand that you love purvi very much and today purvi has also prove how much she loves and cares for you.
Doctor: The operation is finish and the doctor came out of the room
Arjun: doctor is she ok,will she be fine?
Doctor: The operation was successful.
Arjun: thank you doctor,can we meet her?
Doctor: Only one of you could meet her because she is sleeping right now.
Arjun: thank you
Doctor: you're welcome.

Pre cap: Ovi tells arjun that he should go and meet purvi first

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksrachu24dawn08nasir1994achyuthaanoognaARluv16kreya204srijasrijjojo1986logambikaJaisoifAngelfreak_96Marie_789arvifan1PrincessAshVik-Latty-aathyaCeonNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-ashvikluverrrMagicalParibonibrightLinda25Huma-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top