Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

na_61611

na_61611

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
It my first time trying to rite a ff...so if u like it let me know I will continue...it one month after arjun and ovi got married.
At the karanjkar:
Purvi: Purvi was in her room thinking that it has been one month since arjun and ovi got married,and was thinking about the sweet times she had wit arjun,when her phone ring and she answer yes aie.
Archana: Purvi do you know tomorrow is what date?
Purvi: Aie tomorrow is the 29 of october.
Archana: Purvi does that date make you remember anything?
Purvi: purvi got excited as she remember tomorrow is aji birthday,she tell archana that tomorrow is aji birthday.
Archana: I thought you forgot that tomorrow is aie birthday.
Purvi: Aie I could never forget aji birthday.
Archana:Purvi manav wants to celebrate aie birthday.
Purvi:aie that good news.
Archana:Purvi its a surprise birthday party so daont tell aie.
Purvi:Ok aie I won't tell aji,aie if u need any help jus let me know.
Archana:Purvi your only job is to get aie out of the house so think that you will manage?
Purvi:aie don't worry I will find a way to get aji out of the house.
Archana:Ok purvi bye.
Purvi:Ok aie bye,purvi hang up the phone and thinking how to get aji out of the house,then she got an idea and she smile and went to sleep.

Edited by na_61611 - 10 February 2013 at 2:00am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...DeviRahimbux21jeemanrocksdawn08nasir1994seemathakkarachyuthakath1srijasrijkreya204jojo1986Angelfreak_96smiley20arvifan1PrincessAshVikcrazygirl4arviCeonNadaCintaashvikluverrr--Jenelle--MagicalParibonibrightHuma-Orchid25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arvi ff:I will love you forever and always:p7_pg11" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
nice post..Smile
plz update soon..Smile

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
nice , plz continue 

achyutha

Groupbie

achyutha

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
nice continue plz post long updates

--Jenelle--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Jenelle--

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Good job.Clap Update soon.

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Nice start!

jojo1986

Goldie

jojo1986

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
loved it update soon :>

na_61611

na_61611

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for reading liking my story and commenting it means a lot to me...so here goes part 2.

At the karanjkar:
Purvi: next morning purvi wakes up early,went to take a bath get dress and made two cups of chai,she then take the chai to her aji room and put the chai down and hugs her aji and wish her a happy birthday.
Sulochana: Thanks purvi you made my day.
Purvi: Aji today I want to spend the entire day with you,first we will go shiv ji mandir then we will go watch a flim and do lots of other stuff.
Sulochana: No purvi not today
Purvi: yes aji today or I will not talk to you.
Sulochana: Ok then we will go.
Purvi: Thanks aji
Sulochana: you're welcome,I will get ready
Purvi: yes aji and she went out of the room and call archana.
Archana: yes purvi did aie agree to go out with you?
Purvi: yes aie.
Archana: well done purvi bring aie home around 6:30 ok.
Purvi: ok aie
Archana: ok purvi bye
Purvi: Ok bye aie
Sulochana: Purvi are you ready?
Purvi: yes aji and the left. Archana,maav,teju,ovi and sachin and some other arrive at the karanjkar and they begin to decorate the entire house and geting everything set,by 6:30 the entire house was beautifully decorated they took off the light waiting for sulochana and purvi to arrive. Purvi open the door and sulochana enter and then the light came on and everyone shouted happy birthday! Sulochana was shock and surprise see that everyone has come for her birthday.
Archana: Happy birthday aie and she hugs her
Manav: Happy birthday aie and hugs her
Sulochana: thank you archana and manav.
Manav and Archana: You are welcome come,then teju,sachin,ovi and aniket went and wish her a happy birthday and every one also went and wish her a happy birthday. Purvi went and change her cloth and she puts on a red sari. Arjun just arrive
Arjun: Happy birth day aji.
Sulochana: thank you arjun
Arjun: you are welcome. Purvi came out wearing the read sari and her hair left loose,arjun saw her and said to himself she looks like an angel,purvi also saw arjun and she said to herself he looks so handsome and they shared an eye lock purvi came back to the real world and she move away from their.
Ovi: Arjun when did you come?
Arjun: A moment ago and he went away,leaving ovi standing there.
Archana: Archana saw purvi standing alone and she went and ask if she is ok.
Purvi: aie I am fine
Archana: ok and she went away.

Precap: Purvi got shot.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksnasir1994dawn08anoognasrijasrijkath1.logskreya204jojo1986arvifan1Angelfreak_96PrincessAshVikNadaCintaashvikluverrr--Jenelle--MagicalPariHuma-Orchid25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top