Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Modis' sleep over at Urmi's place continues... Today drama start at the dinner table and ends on a fight for mosquito  coil!!!LOL REALLY?!!!Shocked Urmila ben and Kinjal's  tug of war continues... Koki almost caught one major kalakaari of Rashi..Big smile but again same story!Unhappy some sleeping issues and mosquito problems... These two can really bring out the worst in anyone.Tongue  Believe me when I say that!Wink

Some namkeen rishthey

The younger modis really poured ice water on Urmi's hot expectations about her salt kalakaari.LOL. But urmi is urmi...Tongue she never take the fact that the game is no longer in her favor...Shocked  she picked it up from where she left...

U: Even we had to eat saying praises.. Ouch Atleast the praises will feel tasty , if not the food..Confused. Vyehvaan ji, she only learned to make salt dishes?!!!Shocked   Yah, aap ke ghar mein buss namk hi khathe hai kya?!!Shocked Whenever she cooks something, all she needs is salt... salt bhaaji, salt khadi... salt pulav... salt  salad... along with finely cooked salt..Big smile This is the usual menu after Kinjal came to this house...Confused Jab bhi budget telecast hota hai toh, I only look for salt prices... as that is the most consumed item in our house!

K: BUSS Urmila ben.. BUSSAngryAngry Ithna namak sunega toh, mera BP high ho jayega!!!Shocked and its all your fault...

U: KYA?!!!Dead

K:You should have taught her about your ways of cooking... ShockedAngryjust like I taught my gopi vahu.. AAAHHH forget about Rashi , she still get lost on the way to our kitchen!!! akal ke dushman,Angry, just like her mummy.. see, I am not bashing.Smile. I am just saying some naked facts!!!Tongue

Hearing  Koki's wise taunts,Kinjal was like 'Fayi , now you can eat something as you got your daily dose!!!LOLLOL

Some old memories

Rashi and Gopi  took sheet s for the whole family...  But both of them did not notice a fallen evidence, which Rashi has given to Urmi to destroy Shocked As expected  Kokila express comes there without any announcement... aissi awastha mein, causalities toh hona hi hai na?!!Tongue A major hit.. but still Urmi and Rashi escape with minor injuries!Shocked

K: Urmila ben, where is your  washing machine and dish washer?!! I wanted to wash some cloths and do the dishes and also I could not find the toilet rolls in the toilet.. so I could not go to the toilet... Ah.. she is not here!!!Shocked But what is that on the floor?!Shocked A sari?!!! I have seen this sari somewhere!!!ShockedShocked

Urmi and Rashi came to the room discussing their favorite people on earth, without realizing it is already invaded by their very own kagdiLOLLOL I dont believe that Koki's sharp ears really missed the duo's discussions Confused hearing their voices koki turns around..

K: Who's sari is this?!!Angry

U: mera hai... mera hai...Shocked aap ko acha laga?!!Smile

R:DeadDead

THis is the only kalakaari , in which Urmi was not a part... She actually had no idea about  why Rashi has given her this sari and what she had done with it!!!Tongue suddenly Koki remembered why this sari looks so familiar.Smile.. how could she forget that!!LOLLOL

K: Yeh toh ussi aurat ka sari hai Angry

U: Nahi nahi nahi.. yeh mera sari hai.. Kissi aur aurat ki nahi..ShockedShocked

K: It was the same sari worn by that aurat , who tried to trap me in bacha chori!!! was that you , urmila ben?!!!AngryAngry

U: Kya?!!! bacha.. ?!! kiska bacha?!!!OuchOuch

Rashi was really at a loss... She dint know what to do..or  what to say!LOLLOL

R:  Haa kaki ji.. papa yeh sari surat se laaya tha... aaj kal ka fashion hai na... It was a hit in rajpal nagar fashion week, You know?!!Big smile

K: No I dint know... But this sari is that sari..  I am sure Angry

U: Ok, was that lady looked like me... ithni sundar.. ithini  komal Embarrassed

K: No  she was not like you.. she was slim and beautiful.. not like  a hollow fibre pillow like you!Tongue

U:OuchDead

Anyway Koki dropped her case  and left.. But Rashi  knows that it is not going to end there...Ouch Now urmi realized that  not just by size , but also by the demaag too Kokila is an elephant...Tongue

R: Mummy, You too are nothing less.. Kya acting karthi hai?!!!Big smile

U: Hmmm... agar tum nahi hoti toh I would not have been ithni motti..Disapprove.  I would have been a heroine for sure!!!Embarrassed Mein slim hoti.. koi mujhe fibre pillow nahi kehathe!!Unhappy mere ghar ke darwaze pe bhi producers ki line lagi hoti.. mein aur bhi popular hoti!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

R: Mummy buss!!!!Angry.. meine  ek taarif kya kiya, aap toh udne lage!!!Shocked woh bhi mein na hoti toh.. acha?!!ShockedAngry

U:sapna hi toh hai na?!!!chod.. jawa dena..Unhappy

Kuch meetha ho jaye!

Gopi asked permission to urmi for making  suji ka halwa...

Baa: Why you are asking permission, my dear..  Make whatever you want for your darling hubby.Embarrassed. Your mami ji will be more that happy about that!!! hai na, urmila ben?!!Big smile

Urmila ben's expressions where screaming a bold NAHIII...LOL But could she voice it out?!!! LOL rest of the family including Rashi was very happy.. Ahem was Blushing...

U:  Yes yes , baa.. I am very happyBig smile (Cry)

Kinjal came with her improved recipe for halwa for the ultimate dismay of urmi...  LOL

K: Gopi bhabhi. like that your halwa is very good..Smile But i have an improved recipe..Smileadd more kaju badam and kissmiss... when you add kissmiss  make sure that you dont miss any kissWink and add  ghee without kanjoosi... Tongue

U: woh sab dalne ki kya zaroorath?!!Angry

Everyone:Shocked

U: I mean, vyehvaanji  already has high BP after eating all the salt for dinner., after that all this ghee and dried fruits may cause her a  heart attack!!!ShockedShocked woh mein nahi sah paogi CryCry.. So I will make healthy halwa for everyone Big smile

She went to the kitchen grinding her teeth Wink Koki send Kinjal behind her after scolding her for not offering to make the halwa ... looks like Koki wanted  some unhealthy but tasty halwa Wink Kinjal went to the kitchen sharpening her   words and taunts LOL she gone ... she served  what she prepared especially for her fayi and she left.LOL. leaving a fuming Urmi  to make healthy  halwa LOLLOL She took out all her anger and frustration on the halwa and bechara vessel making Koki  irritated...

Sleeping arrangements

After having the healthy halwa, everyone getting ready for bed... The biggest question, where will Gopi sleep?!!!Confused  Rashi machad se pareshan and unaware of Gopi's discomfort, plans to sleep in her mummy's room with Jigar.Tongue In the mean time Koki and Ahem had  a discussion and decided that Gopi should sleep on bed in Urmi's room... To the ultimate disappointment of Rashi ,Jigar too agreed to it!LOL   Rashi was like'mein pregnant kyun nahi hoon?!!!'CryCry

Koki said the rest of the Modi clan will be sleeping in the hall.. Kinjal added' Fayi too!'LOL Kokila gave her usual samjhdaari lecture to Kinjals deaf ears... Nothing happened Tongue Urmi had to sleep on the floor...Tongue

At mid night Urmi wake up to the call of machads LOL She gone to Kinjal's room and took her coil as her's was burned out... Kinjal too came back and took back her coil!!!LOL But Urmi caught her red handed

U: How dare you to take my coil?!!Angry

K: This is my coil Angry

U: mera ghar.. blah blah..  iss bed blah blah..Angry whole family blah blah blah..Shocked halwa blah Angryblah...

K: mera kamra.. blah blahAngry rent ...blah blah blah Angry mein kuch bhi kar sakthi hoon Angry

U: blah blah .. blah dhamki Angry blah.. blah...

K: no dhamki Blah.. blah.. blah... what you did blah blah blah...Angry 2000 rent blah.. blah.. blah... mera pathi..Angry blah blah blah mera paisaa blah blah...Angry

U: Ithni himmat? blah blah... noone wanted you.. blah blah... kachara blah blah.. dawal blah blah.. lagan .. blah blah...AngryAngry

K:AngryCry

I was wondering ,, all these for a piece of mosquito coil?!!!!!Shocked Anyways, these two were completely lost in the war world that they didnt realized they disturbed others good night sleep!!!

In the Rajpal nagar

>  whenever koki says 'Maaf kijiye'  to someone.. I sit up in my couch  and get ready for a classy  sharp arrow hidden  meetti dialogues... Big smile Today urmi was at the receiving end.. just loved it!Wink

> I remember , Rashi asking Urmi to get rid of that sari.. but I always knew that Urmi would recycle it!!!LOLLOL Anyways, that was really a narrow escape today... Looks like  all the kalakaaris are gonna revisit Urshi soon Big smile

> I dont know about Koki's memory.. but for cvs memory I am giving ClapClap I thought You guys have forgotten that hospital incident and moved on Wink Thanx for proving me wrong...Big smile ok, then I hope that you guys still remember why Rashi was there in the hospital too!!!Tongue

>  Baa...Hug she is really so romantic Embarrassed

> Urmila ben was really in a difficult situation today... haan kehna woh chahathi nahi, but na toh woh keh nahi sakthi LOLLOL

> That vessel in which she was making halwa has lost it's silencer ,I think!!!Shocked how much noise it was making?!!!Shocked

> I just love Kokila's BG whenever she says, i am here with a 'vinithi'Smile

>Why Urmi or Kinjal had to carry heavy beds when 3  dole shole waale  men are at home?!!!ShockedAngry

> Ahem very  tactfully got a bed for Gopi Embarrassed  he knows that Involving Koki is the best ideaWink

>It was amazing that only Rashi, Kinjal and Urmi had mosquito troubles!!! ShockedRest of all slept without any problem...Shocked

> I felt really bad seeing dhawal bhai's face when he heard his fayi and biwi fight at night Ouch

> OH GOD!!! How many coils were burning in that room?!!!Shocked  one coil per person?!!!ShockedShocked tomorrow all of them are gonna get an asthma attack for sure!!!ShockedOuch

Precap

Dirty linen washing of Kinjal and urmi continues...Tongue they are shouting their lungs out and pointing fingers each other..Confused. Koki sees this and shouts KINJAL!!!Angry
 Looks like kinjal is gonna get all that, she never got when she was growing up!!..LOL Agar bachpan mein woh sab  mil jathe toh, bechara dhawal bhai had a better life!!Cry

Smile A like or comment will not hurt
Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lilrahi.Gianna.Raadhni-Archana-Guggulmona05-Muskii-NazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1ANJ4Soni.pikiiichuu-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "some dirty linen to wash!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Hilarious Post Ponny Clap
bala bala bala fight was mindblowing ROFL full speed laughter express ROFL

Today episode was nice but ur post make it outstanding Thumbs Up

i really like urmi kinjil Tom & Jerry kind a tight
love Baa teasing Gohem Embarrassed and Ahemji Blushing
i really want koki catch rashi but ye hona saka Ouch

> whenever koki says 'Maaf kijiye' to someone.. I sit up in my couch and get ready for a classy sharp ROFL ROFL
koki ki awaz hai hi pura Pachaas tole ki... Anyone get scared from it...Shocked LOL

Edited by -GiNa- - 04 October 2012 at 4:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv-Archana-GuggulpikiiichuuJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Hug Thanks Ponny..Tongue That was lovely.. 
After watching the episode, I was in no mood to laugh but your post made me feel lighterBig smile I once visited a friends home and I remember just how very uncomfortable I felt. Her MIL is no Urmi.. But that trip was just... Chod doConfused.. Today made me remember that.. I felt really sad seeing how Urmi and Kinjal fought and how the Modis were embarrassed. 
The two people who should have been embarrassed were happily fighting away.. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv-Archana-pikiiichuuNazimKiDewani

pikiiichuu

IF-Sizzlerz

pikiiichuu

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
haha your take always makes me feel better thanks for the laugh i just hope this track brings out more truths

Edited by Deepikz - 05 October 2012 at 5:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv-Archana-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

gauri72

Goldie

gauri72

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I m not able to understand story line.but u write just amazing.cant u apply for writer job in SAB tv.it is very difficult to make someone laugh.though not reading your post daily(as I want to stay away from sns), whenever I read, I enjoy.all tensions run away.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Hilarious Post Ponny Clap
bala bala bala fight was mindblowing ROFL full speed laughter express ROFL

Today episode was nice but ur post make it outstanding Thumbs Up

i really like urmi kinjil Tom & Jerry kind a tight
love Baa teasing Gohem Embarrassed and Ahemji Blushing
i really want koki catch rashi but ye hona saka Ouch

> whenever koki says 'Maaf kijiye' to someone.. I sit up in my couch and get ready for a classy sharp ROFL ROFL
koki ki awaz hai hi pura Pachaas tole ki... Anyone get scared from it...Shocked LOL

Thank you, SherryBig smile whenever kinjal shouts all I hear is blah blah...Wink yesterday they were fighting over a piece of mosquito coil!!!Shocked UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Shocked  I think they are just waiting for a reason to fight over Ouch

NazimKiDewani

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Hug Thanks Ponny..Tongue That was lovely.. 
After watching the episode, I was in no mood to laugh but your post made me feel lighterBig smile I once visited a friends home and I remember just how very uncomfortable I felt. Her MIL is no Urmi.. But that trip was just... Chod doConfused.. Today made me remember that.. I felt really sad seeing how Urmi and Kinjal fought and how the Modis were embarrassed. 
The two people who should have been embarrassed were happily fighting away.. Smile

You are welcome, Harini Big smile some people are very good at making other uncomfortable and our Urmi is one of them.. and kinjal too is nothing less Angry It was really bad to see how they put all the modis in an awkward situation Confused But I think  Dhawal was more embarrassed than anyone else.. He is such a sweetheart.. trying everything possible to make the modis' stay at his place comfortable and the ladies are spoiling it all!!Angry I really want him to give a peice of his mind to Urmi and a tight slap to Kinjal!!!Angry  Dhawal deserves something better than this!!

Justlikethat1

ilike_tv

Goldie

ilike_tv

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepikz

haha your take always makes me feel better thanks for the laigh i j ust hope this track brings out more truths

Thank you  deepika... Big smile yesterday one truth almost came out but Urmi saved the day Wink I just hope, at least that vessel kalakaari   comes out ... cvs can do that ,easily Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top