Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

sreevask

Goldie

sreevask

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
What about Bangle scene?

I want shiv to be more possessive for his treasure trove..
Anandi HAD Infact came a long way towards AnSh...n stepping back is a mere nothing now...
This courteousness shd not make Anandi feel that why Shiv is unable to catch her inner voice?
However I wd love 2 hear Anandi say those 3 words to Shiv(after shiv confessing that he can't live without her) ...that'll clear /sweep off ja ans 4ever...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZroberoiadi2512

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jugya the AnSh Accelerant (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adi2512

IF-Sizzlerz

adi2512

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Logically it makes all the sense Anjy.Though Jaggudada too had some specimens of good men around him BUT he probably never saw through them and was busy with just one man - and that is himself.So he is sort of totally ignorant abt the difinition of a REAL MAN. He thought S will reactt to this situation the way he used to behave with A or G.But little does he know that there are ppl beyond his mental understanding as well.

If I had to analogise, its like J wanted to push A off a building but before he could do S parachuted her with him and raised their level beyond his reach.Embarrassed

Malika.,

Just LOVVED this analogy...EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoi

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreevask

What about Bangle scene?

I want shiv to be more possessive for his treasure trove..
Anandi HAD Infact came a long way towards AnSh...n stepping back is a mere nothing now...
This courteousness shd not make Anandi feel that why Shiv is unable to catch her inner voice?
However I wd love 2 hear Anandi say those 3 words to Shiv(after shiv confessing that he can't live without her) ...that'll clear /sweep off ja ans 4ever...

Its a gesture from A that she is stepping into the future for sure...but, its in keeping with their engaged rishta which was precipitated by B's deathbed promise...  so, founded by force...Shiv, however, has always wanted the foundation to be choice.  He has been more than clear vocally so that she is his choice.  We can't say she has expressed the same...she has stuck to vernacular of respect and him being a good guy... 

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 04 October 2012 at 10:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYsreevaskroberoiadi2512

sreevask

Goldie

sreevask

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Anandi never knew of such a choice ever exist nor conditioned /brought up in that environment , above her parents, havelians, elders,n well wishers ... But Yes.. There is a need to demarcate the fields of her choice with respect to others' interests... N b more assertive... Which Anandi fortunately identified n putting it 2 practice...
Sorry...Iam blind supporter to Anandijee...so I want shiv b her saviour n protect her 4m j n cm n saanchi..

Edited by sreevask - 04 October 2012 at 10:47pm

AnjanaYYZpoiu123roberoi

Piyuu_SRK

IF-Rockerz

Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
lolzz ROFL ROFL ROFL Hillarious post Anjy !

I said every vamp in BV has had a major role in bringing AnSh closer... And this jaggu is the imp pimp here LOL LOL
so lagge raho Pendu ghanta Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZsreevaskajpudiroberoi

umam

IF-Dazzler

umam

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Loved your posts Anjana- awesome as always Clap

Don't think A is going to come out with ILU ...just Will not convey essence of A's feelings..

It will be something very deep like S's lines on gehra rishta and the wind chime episode..
Her dialogues will definitely bring out the difference between her past emotional journey and the present/future.. and why she wants to move on with S.. Unless conversation is on these lines it will not convince S...Confused

Waiting for today's episode for the dialogues more than the track change...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZsreevaskritzy09roberoiadi2512Daltoni

sreevask

Goldie

sreevask

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I want shiv secretly observe j blackmailing Anandi that he'd create problems if he's not enrouted to haveli, n Anandi genuinely complains it to Shiv...awating that Band baza baraat...

AnjanaYYZroberoiadi2512

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
LOLClap..wah anjy...kya list hai..awesome...
the neher project will come on focus soon...like all expected heth singh n J...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZroberoi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top