Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Adi - I don't know what you are expecting from Ajee tomorrow, but I don't think its going to be an ILU😆  That might be awhile yet
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Logically it makes all the sense Anjy.Though Jaggudada too had some specimens of good men around him BUT he probably never saw through them and was busy with just one man - and that is himself.So he is sort of totally ignorant abt the difinition of a REAL MAN. He thought S will reactt to this situation the way he used to behave with A or G.But little does he know that there are ppl beyond his mental understanding as well.

If I had to analogise, its like J wanted to push A off a building but before he could do S parachuted her with him and raised their level beyond his reach.😳
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anjana...

I will indeed be not an ILU either from Anandi or Shiv ( for that matter )...so soon...😛

They both are much more sensible and mature in confessing their feelings for one another in their OWN ways...😉😆

The confession of Anandi will be as subtle as their love story...😳
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Pyar ki gaadi chal rahi thi. Tez rafter se nehi,par chal toh rahi thi. 

1st gear mein hi sahi..dhuduk ..dhuduk chal rahi thi,yaar. Aur ye aaya samne Jagya khai..gaadi ulat gayi..shiv babu lahu luhan aur Anandi? Ab Anandi kare toh kya kare..Ab Shiv babu bhi do baara sochne ke liye majboor kiya hai..

.Par maine suna ki Anandi gaa rahi thi "hogi pyaar ki jeet"😆

Edited by mocking_bird - 11 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What about Bangle scene?

I want shiv to be more possessive for his treasure trove..
Anandi HAD Infact came a long way towards AnSh...n stepping back is a mere nothing now...
This courteousness shd not make Anandi feel that why Shiv is unable to catch her inner voice?
However I wd love 2 hear Anandi say those 3 words to Shiv(after shiv confessing that he can't live without her) ...that'll clear /sweep off ja ans 4ever...
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika

Logically it makes all the sense Anjy.Though Jaggudada too had some specimens of good men around him BUT he probably never saw through them and was busy with just one man - and that is himself.So he is sort of totally ignorant abt the difinition of a REAL MAN. He thought S will reactt to this situation the way he used to behave with A or G.But little does he know that there are ppl beyond his mental understanding as well.

If I had to analogise, its like J wanted to push A off a building but before he could do S parachuted her with him and raised their level beyond his reach.😳

Malika.,

Just LOVVED this analogy...😳😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sreevask

What about Bangle scene?

I want shiv to be more possessive for his treasure trove..
Anandi HAD Infact came a long way towards AnSh...n stepping back is a mere nothing now...
This courteousness shd not make Anandi feel that why Shiv is unable to catch her inner voice?
However I wd love 2 hear Anandi say those 3 words to Shiv(after shiv confessing that he can't live without her) ...that'll clear /sweep off ja ans 4ever...

Its a gesture from A that she is stepping into the future for sure...but, its in keeping with their engaged rishta which was precipitated by B's deathbed promise...  so, founded by force...Shiv, however, has always wanted the foundation to be choice.  He has been more than clear vocally so that she is his choice.  We can't say she has expressed the same...she has stuck to vernacular of respect and him being a good guy... 
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anandi never knew of such a choice ever exist nor conditioned /brought up in that environment , above her parents, havelians, elders,n well wishers ... But Yes.. There is a need to demarcate the fields of her choice with respect to others' interests... N b more assertive... Which Anandi fortunately identified n putting it 2 practice...
Sorry...Iam blind supporter to Anandijee...so I want shiv b her saviour n protect her 4m j n cm n saanchi..Edited by sreevask - 11 years ago
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lolzz 🤣 🤣 🤣 Hillarious post Anjy !

I said every vamp in BV has had a major role in bringing AnSh closer... And this jaggu is the imp pimp here 😆 😆
so lagge raho Pendu ghanta 😉
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved your posts Anjana- awesome as always 👏

Don't think A is going to come out with ILU ...just Will not convey essence of A's feelings..

It will be something very deep like S's lines on gehra rishta and the wind chime episode..
Her dialogues will definitely bring out the difference between her past emotional journey and the present/future.. and why she wants to move on with S.. Unless conversation is on these lines it will not convince S...😕

Waiting for today's episode for the dialogues more than the track change...