Page   of 2

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhunilu

Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by bhunilu

Yaah I agree with you Akshay... Just bcoz you are happy with some thing at first doesn't mean that you will be happy with it forever..Same thing is happening with the course..You never know your sudden decision might not be as gud for u as u think it is at the moment. Sudden decisions can make you or break you.
And yah about the fee I don't know if Yuvi might be able to help her or not bcoz  Suvi is so full of anger now..

Lastly, Thank God Naro is in the gang coz i think she understands Suvi better than annie(Dumb Gal)

P.S.: Sorry, i don't know what i wrote in this post..I was just blindly typing my heart out LOL

don't sweat it dear..i wrote this whole netaji speech in one go last nite LOL well..yes m happy naro is atleast talking to everyone properly...and being mature and talking about the problem..not just bashing out just by listening name of suvi or yuvi..i actually liked her a lot..when they went to suvi's house just after her heartbreak...annie to chal rahi thi yuvi ko maarne LOL..but naro was still there..and understanding..and suvi ki lines that time...muuuaahhh to that! Embarrassed

I feel something will change yuvi after her talk with naro next week...dnt know what..but i think it will happen..maybe realization of some sort...i just naro to tell yuvi abt suvi fee problem for nw..m really looking forward to cheetah 's mind...imagine..he sells all his trophies and medals he won in outdoor games stuff...to bring money for her! that wud be seriously AWESOME!

Yah I also hope something good will happen after their conversation.. And if Yuvi collects money by selling his medals that would be really sweet and I hope Yuvi will realize his love for Suvi as soon as possible..

Well love realization will take a bit of time right now...but i really want ki Naro atleast gets a hint/indication that yuvi also loves suvi madly..but just doesn't  realize his love..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhunilu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ye Dooriyaaan... (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

23rose1234

Goldie

23rose1234

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
sorry i dont fully agree wid u... dnt knw if fashion is her callin or not... but eco is def not her callin...n in suvi's case, she didnt choose fashion, fashion chose her... remember she never wanted 2 attend d workshop but still she went... den she was least interested in participatin n did it only 4 annie's sake but still she topped... sometyms u just get what is destined 4 u n den everythin starts fallin into place...

akshayR

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 23rose1234

sorry i dont fully agree wid u... dnt knw if fashion is her callin or not... but eco is def not her callin...n in suvi's case, she didnt choose fashion, fashion chose her... remember she never wanted 2 attend d workshop but still she went... den she was least interested in participatin n did it only 4 annie's sake but still she topped... sometyms u just get what is destined 4 u n den everythin starts fallin into place...

Yupp..u r also right in your case Smile lets see what happens next...bas ye RC suvi se zyada chep na bane...dats it! LOL

23rose1234

23rose1234

Goldie

23rose1234

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Yupp..u r also right in your case Smile lets see what happens next...bas ye RC suvi se zyada chep na bane...dats it! LOL

i hope so 2... lekin chep nahi hoga tu gadhe ko kabhi bhi samajh nahi aayga... n he will never confess... to RC ka chep hona to banta hai boss... 

akshayR

bhunilu

bhunilu

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

i hope so 2... lekin chep nahi hoga tu gadhe ko kabhi bhi samajh nahi aayga... n he will never confess... to RC ka chep hona to banta hai boss... 

Chep kaa meaning kyaa haiConfused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.