Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Well...this is what is increasing between yuvreen right now...distance and misunderstandings...well i thought she would have listened to what yuvi said fully...but again...jo tip usne yuvi ko de..she is not following her herself...that is being v. judgmental in 2 minutes...suvi ko apne khud ke bole hue concepts revise karne padenge shayad...

And yes..loved to see yuvi back in college Smile and also i loved the part where he says that she will top the fashion course as she is very dedicated to her work...

Next up is Zorro...LOL !! LOL this guy is so bloody awesome..alisha deewan ki CHOPSEY kardi in 2 minutes! OOPS! Wrong Password ROFL

About the precap..well i liked that atleast someone talked to yuvi with a cool mind..Love to Naroji...that is giving some good advice to yuvi...and yuvi also realizing that he didn't understand suvi at all..

Well..i think suvi will give some really awesome answer to RC through which they both will actually become good friends and patching up might start between them...and yuvi might also come to know about suvi 's fees problem through naro...and he might help her then..

So i came to a conclusion after the episode...well these conclusions are basically questions only! Tongue that m asking myself and wud also like to share with u people also...and yes no offense to anyone..coz this is career related..and m only talking in the context of SG only and yes might feel m contradicting suvi 's spirit along with yours...but these questions really are crossing up my mind...

firstly..does anyone really feel that fashion is really suvi's calling ??? (My opinion about it a bit later)

secondly...Do you think yuvi will be able to help suvi with her fees or RC after her awesome answer will help her in fees..or decide to give her some sort of scholarship sort of thing ??

Okk...so first one is really interesting..and m gonna give my POV...

well...i think fashion is not suvi's calling really...i don't mean to say she can't do that thing at all and pappa was absolutely correct...of course she has topped in her fashion course and made that beautiful dress...but i can't stop agreeing with yuvi also...that on what basis did she take fashion course from Eco. Majors ???..I seriously have no problem with any of the profession..both r awesome...but i think naro herself gave the reason why suvi took the fashion course...because it makes her happy...but will you (especially to manish and kim ) take a course just to distract yourself and being happy from the bad things happening in your life ??? In My opinion ..NO!!...taking my case here...i loved meddling with computers badly..i screwed up my desktop computer maybe 10 times before i even joined computer engg..Also when i got my new laptop..i tried a few things and eventually screwed it up in a week LOL but i loved that coz it made me learn something new..not becoz i got less marks in some subject..or to revive from my gf's breakup wid me (just taking an example Tongue) or to get rid of the tension at my home...

I feel she is doing all this in anger...everytime i see her..she is in anger and if anyone messes up with her fashion thing...coz she is using that as a happiness support...she thinks they don't want her to be happy...but i feel its like she is being blindfolded and doesn't want to see the reality. Like Naro herself said she is just using fashion as a support to be happy and revive from her heartbreak..which is NOT the way u take decisions for your life/career... disappointments are a part of life...that doesn't mean u run away from the present thing...to be happy in another thing and start thinking that this is your calling...the thing u want to do doesn't have to come from anger or some other problem u r facing...it has to be your real interest..which i don't feel for suvi

Ok enough from my side..LOL anyone planning for bashing...yaar thoda kam karna..aaj kuch zyada hi bade dialogues maar diye maine i know...Tongue 

Edited by akshayR - 04 October 2012 at 3:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

YuviSuvismitasmitabhuniluvidya.GManish_Shetty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ye Dooriyaaan..." in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sap1310

Groupbie

sap1310

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
im not bashing you or proving your point wrong...
i dont know if fashion is suvi's calling or not but i no this much that management is def. not her cup of tea... she went to take up management coz thats what was instilled in her by her parents.. she never saw any other career besides that...
when you take up a career it means u r deciding the path of your future and you should always take up something that will make you happy or work - satisfied... if it becomes a burden, pressure or binding that makes you feel tied up then u r never going to enjoy the career you made with so much hardwork...
parents always look out for their kids and they r the people who love and care for you the most but it is better to realise from ur own mistakes than to blame someone else for the making the decisions in your life and messing it up...
this is just my POV.. so if anyone feels offended im sorry

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
akshay bro...after watching yesterday's epi and the precap i too felt that ya may be suvi is doing something wrong..i too thought a lot abt it yesterday...comparing suvi's problem with mine too..i felt that ya this field of  fashion or acting etc is really good but very competitive...wat i feel is tat she should probably complete her eco majors, but should never give up her passion for fashion, once she is done with her education and feels that her career is all sorted out, then probably she can make a move towards it,..as far as i have researched abt many actors, they too complete their graduation first and then get into acting, very few of them actually even do a course in it, becoz it is belived that acting cannot be taught but u r born with it.
Even shivin for tat matter completed with his b.com frm delhi university and then joined medeling. Many actors like Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani, etc..have to done the same in life...and totally agree with u...Smile

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sap1310

im not bashing you or proving your point wrong...
i dont know if fashion is suvi's calling or not but i no this much that management is def. not her cup of tea... she went to take up management coz thats what was instilled in her by her parents.. she never saw any other career besides that...
when you take up a career it means u r deciding the path of your future and you should always take up something that will make you happy or work - satisfied... if it becomes a burden, pressure or binding that makes you feel tied up then u r never going to enjoy the career you made with so much hardwork...
parents always look out for their kids and they r the people who love and care for you the most but it is better to realise from ur own mistakes than to blame someone else for the making the decisions in your life and messing it up...
this is just my POV.. so if anyone feels offended im sorry

Ya no problem dear..in fact m expecting some bashing for this Tongue and yes..agar galti karoge toh seekhoge...and m just posting/writing this on the basis of episodes that went by this week...maybe when her anger cools down..she stops blaming everyone and not unnecessarily get into anger mode...and the fashion thing really turns out to be her field...but right now..i don't think so..

coz yesterday..there was just no reason to get angry on yuvi..after listening to his conversation with rathi...and like he himself said...that i have full confidence in her..but m still worried bcoz he also thinks she has taken the decision way too quickly...don't compare it with annie's decision..she is mad Dead

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mani_shetty

akshay bro...after watching yesterday's epi and the precap i too felt that ya may be suvi is doing something wrong..i too thought a lot abt it yesterday...comparing suvi's problem with mine too..i felt that ya this field of  fashion or acting etc is really good but very competitive...wat i feel is tat she should probably complete her eco majors, but should never give up her passion for fashion, once she is done with her education and feels that her career is all sorted out, then probably she can make a move towards it,..as far as i have researched abt many actors, they too complete their graduation first and then get into acting, very few of them actually even do a course in it, becoz it is belived that acting cannot be taught but u r born with it.
Even shivin for tat matter completed with his b.com frm delhi university and then joined medeling. Many actors like Barun Sobti, Sanaya Irani, etc..have to done the same in life...and totally agree with u...Smile

Yaar thing is not about completing your Eco pehle and then doing fashion...like i don't wanna go into profiles of actors...coz smiriti herself is IIM-Calcutta graduate!!..that is a BIG BIG deal !

But i feel she is taking this fashion thing not because of interest but just to make her happy...ofcourse i agree when u like something..u r happy in doing it...but d problem is for her is its just a way to distract herself...

i mean like u want to become an actor...m sure u r happy doing it..but how did u take that decision...when u saw an ultimate crap storyline muvi and got frustrated by it..or u got less marks in some subject..that's why u took the decision ???..m sure NO...it was because u liked it..without any force..with any limitation, without any tension that is what i find missing with her...

right now she is taking fashion as a happiness support...that is why if any1 questions on why did she change the subject suddenly..she takes that offensively and thinks they don't want the thing she is happy in...yesterday's episode..i really liked yuvi 's attitude..atleast he wants to talk and is thinking v. maturely about this...he maybe a GADHA at heart ke fundas..but he is really a cheetah in handling these things..but i think its suvi's heartbreak that she needs to recover from..which only yuvi can do now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

bhunilu

bhunilu

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Yaah I agree with you Akshay... Just bcoz you are happy with some thing at first doesn't mean that you will be happy with it forever..Same thing is happening with the course..You never know your sudden decision might not be as gud for u as u think it is at the moment. Sudden decisions can make you or break you.
And yah about the fee I don't know if Yuvi might be able to help her or not bcoz  Suvi is so full of anger now..

Lastly, Thank God Naro is in the gang coz i think she understands Suvi better than annie(Dumb Gal)

P.S.: Sorry, i don't know what i wrote in this post..I was just blindly typing my heart out LOL

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhunilu

Yaah I agree with you Akshay... Just bcoz you are happy with some thing at first doesn't mean that you will be happy with it forever..Same thing is happening with the course..You never know your sudden decision might not be as gud for u as u think it is at the moment. Sudden decisions can make you or break you.
And yah about the fee I don't know if Yuvi might be able to help her or not bcoz  Suvi is so full of anger now..

Lastly, Thank God Naro is in the gang coz i think she understands Suvi better than annie(Dumb Gal)

P.S.: Sorry, i don't know what i wrote in this post..I was just blindly typing my heart out LOL

don't sweat it dear..i wrote this whole netaji speech in one go last nite LOL well..yes m happy naro is atleast talking to everyone properly...and being mature and talking about the problem..not just bashing out just by listening name of suvi or yuvi..i actually liked her a lot..when they went to suvi's house just after her heartbreak...annie to chal rahi thi yuvi ko maarne LOL..but naro was still there..and understanding..and suvi ki lines that time...muuuaahhh to that! Embarrassed

I feel something will change yuvi after her talk with naro next week...dnt know what..but i think it will happen..maybe realization of some sort...i just naro to tell yuvi abt suvi fee problem for nw..m really looking forward to cheetah 's mind...imagine..he sells all his trophies and medals he won in outdoor games stuff...to bring money for her! that wud be seriously AWESOME!

bhunilu

bhunilu

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by bhunilu

don't sweat it dear..i wrote this whole netaji speech in one go last nite LOL well..yes m happy naro is atleast talking to everyone properly...and being mature and talking about the problem..not just bashing out just by listening name of suvi or yuvi..i actually liked her a lot..when they went to suvi's house just after her heartbreak...annie to chal rahi thi yuvi ko maarne LOL..but naro was still there..and understanding..and suvi ki lines that time...muuuaahhh to that! Embarrassed

I feel something will change yuvi after her talk with naro next week...dnt know what..but i think it will happen..maybe realization of some sort...i just naro to tell yuvi abt suvi fee problem for nw..m really looking forward to cheetah 's mind...imagine..he sells all his trophies and medals he won in outdoor games stuff...to bring money for her! that wud be seriously AWESOME!

Yah I also hope something good will happen after their conversation.. And if Yuvi collects money by selling his medals that would be really sweet and I hope Yuvi will realize his love for Suvi as soon as possible..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.