Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

I think its a great idea, we'll need to get used to life without mkap, so we can do it together.

Hey suk4Hug

So MKAP is getting it's final curtain call end of the month. Hmmm.Ermm...when Kriya's baby track popped up on screen viewers must have seen the end comingl. Oh well! The show lost it's initial appeal ever since Arusia/Aman/KN triangle began.  What could have been a good show got decimated ... the unique and enjoyable characters became a laughing stock ... KN's biwi #2 added some spice to the show during her reign ... Kesar morphed from a house cat to a wildcat after therapy.

Now the burning questions are

Will Prats pop the bitiya before the show ends? 
Will Takurain return to the family fold for a happy ending?
What will SS's fate be?
Will KN meet his maker in a violent end?
Will Shamu shudder as he leaves on a teerth yatra with his maa?

Whatever will become of the poor, desperate divorcee of MMGJ?Ouch

Edited by MERARAI - 04 October 2012 at 3:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akku8910babithaj-Sheena-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Keep the Forum Open (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sheena-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sheena-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

I think its a great idea, we'll need to get used to life without mkap, so we can do it together.

Hey suk4Hug

So MKAP is getting it's final curtain call end of the month. Hmmm.Ermm...when Kriya's baby track popped up on screen viewers must have seen the end comingl. Oh well! The show lost it's initial appeal ever since Arusia/Aman/KN triangle began.  What could have been a good show got decimated ... the unique and enjoyable characters became a laughing stock ... KN's biwi #2 added some spice to the show during her reign ... Kesar morphed from a house cat to a wildcat after therapy.

What will SS's fate be?

Mera these questions can be asked in another thread as this thread is for a special purpose only...

We would like the forum to remain open once the show ends so that we can congregate here and discuss such things..

I hope u understand and if you are in agreement please add your name

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sheena-

Hey suk4Hug

What will SS's fate be?

Mera these questions can be asked in another thread as this thread is for a special purpose only...

We would like the forum to remain open once the show ends so that we can congregate here and discuss such things..

Is this going to be the alumni thread for MKAP watchers past and present? Reminiscing and post-mortem of the show?

BTW, saw a couple of other threads that question the news of the show's final curtains. POPS stringing viewers along ...why hasn't SP or PH conphirmed the news if the end is just a couple of weeks away?Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

-Sheena-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sheena-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sheena-

Hey suk4Hug

What will SS's fate be?

Is this going to be the alumni thread for MKAP watchers past and present? Reminiscing and post-mortem of the show?

BTW, saw a couple of other threads that question the news of the show's final curtains. POPS stringing viewers along ...why hasn't SP or PH conphirmed the news if the end is just a couple of weeks away?Stern Smile

No this is a thread to gain support to keep the forum open once the show ends

PH has confirmed that the show is ending on 27th October...

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Sheena...
This forum is really a place where we all like minds can met and share our feelings...
Superb idea..
Feeling really sad for MKAP as it is coming to an end at that point which can prove a real beginning for the show (Preg track)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702babithajCaptain_PhilipsAnondo.R

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sheena.. Feeling numb... dunno how i'm gonna survive without my dearest show n dearest couple...I fully support.. WE WANT THIS FORUM TO BE ALIVE FOREVA... ACTUALLY I  WANT MKAP Season 2...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-Anondo.RVeena.SCaptain_Philips

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Me in ...This is my sec home Big smile Cry  Thank u so much di Big smile 

just started learning Photoshop for my kriya baby creations n Angry  Yemi di , n all creators in our forum , keep the kriya paradise alive Embarrassed 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny----Yemi---babithajCaptain_PhilipsAnondo.R

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Me in ...This is my sec home Big smile Cry  Thank u so much di Big smile 

just started learning Photoshop for my kriya baby creations n Angry  Yemi di , n all creators in our forum , keep the kriya paradise alive Embarrassed 
I'm in for me Kriya /ArJa has no end... they r eternal acc to me... so... but really, its so hurting...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.RVeena.SCaptain_Philips

Post Reply New Post

Go to top