Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

-Sheena-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sheena-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Hi All

Today we heard the sad news that MKAP is finally ending and by the end of the month the show will go off air..

Many of us feel that the forum has become a part of our lives and find it like a second home to most of us..Lets try and keep this forum open once the show finishes so that we can continue to share the memories of our beloved show, the characters and actors..

If we all work together I am sure we can keep this forum going long after the show has finished...Its a nice place to congregate and a place where old friends can continue to meet and have fun...

So all those who want to keep the forum alive, please tell so that we can request the mods to keep the forum open for us to enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by corvette

just wanna say that despite the news apparently confirmed now, i wanna take my hat off to you wonderful people that have tirelessly contributed to keeping this forum going, kept deflecting the haters and still went on to keep forum a great place to be - the only one for me...

MKAP if it comes to an end was always destined to - but this Forum should keep going - too much talent here, too many good friends and friendships made and not forgetting how Im gonna break the daily habit of visiting - i'll need ma fix!!!!!

You are all a fantastic, creative, lovely bunch of positive people - lets keep the love going and make MKAP a legend through this forum

MKAP had long periods of sheer brilliance and then not some - but in all of this we have stayed put - and truth is, despite what others may think, on SP anyway or any other channel for that matter - nothing will hold my attention the way MKAP did...

MKAP brought us together, together we will make it a legend

long live MKAP forum - you guys are priceless!!!

Hug 

Edited by -Sheena- - 06 October 2012 at 4:44am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetu_priKrishtigyacreative.bawagreen_tea-Deepali-ajitha10lakshmi_paielle45sanitha7aanchalarora26ashGC_arjaElvira22-BugsBunny-Simz786aka.aierLatha.IArjaforeverDareDevil_VickYEden_luvsKriyaBruce_Lsuk4Filza.HamiSky---Yemi---AziyaMERARAIrekrntinselAnondo.RCaptain_PhilipshussainramsotelstraVeena.SpiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamUma-ArhaanfanMuskaan92Snehal21.RajvirNandini.....Poojie....riyya6snowflake.Heart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Keep the Forum Open" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Diii love u love u for this Hug Hug
My man ki Awaz thankx for this thread Dii and I,m sure everyone will b agree wid u Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

creative.bawaashGC_arjasuk4Captain_PhilipsSnigdha_KhanamAnondo.R-Sheena-

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sheena-

Hi All

Today we heard the sad news that MKAP is finally ending and by the end of the month the show will go off air..

Many of us feel that the forum has become a part of our lives and find it like a second home to most of us..Lets try and keep this forum open once the show finishes so that we can continue to share the memories of our beloved show, the characters and actors..

If we all work together I am sure we can keep this forum going long after the show has finished...Its a nice place to congregate and a place where old friends can continue to meet and have fun...

So all those who want to keep the forum alive, please tell so that we can request the mods to keep the forum open for us to enjoy

It's very sad to hear thatConfused... though hearing the rumors for a long time...it's hard to digestCry  can't we do something to get show go on...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

creative.bawaSnigdha_KhanampiyarapiyariAnondo.RCaptain_Philips-Sheena-

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I'm in. will do whatever i can to make our forum open !! C'mon everyone Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

creative.bawaLatha.I-BugsBunny-Eden_luvsKriyasuk4Captain_Philips-Sheena-Snigdha_Khanampiyarapiyari

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Nice thread ..thnx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4-Sheena-piyarapiyari

suk4

IF-Rockerz

suk4

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I think its a great idea, we'll need to get used to life without mkap, so we can do it together.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

creative.bawaLatha.I-BugsBunny-Eden_luvsKriyapiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamhussainramsoCaptain_PhilipsMERARAI-Sheena-Anondo.R

aka.aier

IF-Dazzler

aka.aier

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

creative.bawaSnigdha_KhanampiyarapiyariAnondo.R-Sheena-Captain_Philips

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post: