Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Anoop Believes in Submission , Sahil in Upheaval

Anoop will sulk in his loneliness but dare not speak a word against his Mom he so highly respects and lounges for her love and appraisal.

He saves his brothers life but then slaps him too for speaking harsh words to elders.

While Sahil will love and care his mom

be their on her side to sooth her in her loneliness,

wipe her tears and hug her in his strong arms

but wont deter to speak and show her the right path which she often wanders away due to her psychological incapabilities

Rajlaxmi is the life pillar of both her sons and they love her most but in their very own ways

Anoop believes in sheer submission ,marries by his  mothers choice , accepts the responsibilities like a true man ... Let my mom blame me...i wont say a word and wont hear a word against her ...

While Sahil believes in Upheaval,treads the path  untrodden , marries by his choice

lives the  life in his own way ,,,,,,,,,,Yes she is my mom too  but...i wont let her go wrong ,

she needs to regret if she is wrong,I just cant see my brother dying everyday

Anoop has gravity of character , while Sahil has a a clear and loving  heart

Sahil is the young and the restless while Anoop is mature and level headed

Thats the character Rajlaxmi's sons have.

Rajlaxmi is one heck of a lucky women to have sons like Anoop and Sahil  ...submission and upheaval

We like it or not both characteristics  are needed in life u need to submit yourself to ur loved ones but u need to go upheaval way too if submission suffocates u to death

Do Give ur views too about our Anoop and Sahil

Raj laxmi ko choddo ,May God redeem her 

Ab itna satsang soonane ke baad like button to click karo mere forumwasiyon

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetybahlBvfan123ShelDevBornCriticalAnam Alijps01indiAqibaa_19SunshinegirllmandygillShazzieBarunkidewaninancy1996chitra_raoArhainAshishRoze12Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anoop Believes in Submission Sahil in Upheaval" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
ur ryt bth luv n respect dere mom alott whioch is a v gud thing
aj kal k bacho mai yeh kamey hai in few places which is v bad i luv saahil he luvs his mom n respects her alot aj kaise quilt dala unpey while she was sleeping buh he believes in saying wht he feels is ryt n he says it wen his mom is wrong he cnt stnd her bad behaviour wit anoop her unjust behaviour...

buh anoop ne achha nai kiaa merey chand jaise heroo k moo pe thappar mar keh:/m v hurtt oucchhh oucchhh nah gud bhaiya ji

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BornCriticalSurish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

aj kal k bacho mai yeh kamey hai in few places which is v bad i luv saahil he luvs his mom n respects her alot aj kaise quilt dala unpey while she was sleeping buh he believes in saying wht he feels is ryt n he says it wen his mom is wrong he cnt stnd her bad behaviour wit anoop her unjust behaviour...

buh anoop ne achha nai kiaa merey chand jaise heroo k moo pe thappar mar keh:/m v hurtt oucchhh oucchhh nah gud bhaiya ji

Arhinadont worry  dear anoop bhiaya gussee me they ,ab mummy papa,  bhaiya se thappad nahi padega to kya padosi maarega LOL

Anoop Bhaiya is very nice ,just see he will be all their behind his chhota Sahil  saying bro maan jao bro maan jao.Smile

I just love how Sahil defended his brother Anoop Thumbs Up

Jab Thapad pada to I too was shocked like Sahil LOL

But the understood our anoop Bhaiya kabhi nahi soodhrenge ...after all Bhaiya jo hain...mummy may blame him...but nobody can blame mummy

Well anoop has bit obsolete logic ,as for our Sahil he is  opposite to Anoop...

.Galat hote dekha nahi ki kud pado jung ke maidan me...

.jo hoga dekha jayega.!!!...thats how Sahil is Wink

Edited by shana0127 - 04 October 2012 at 2:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BornCriticalAnam AliArhainAshishSurish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Originally posted by ArhainaKaArhaan

Arhina mat pareshan ho dear anoop bhiaya gussee me the ,ab mummy papa bhaiya sa thappad nahi padega to kya padosi maarega LOL

Anoop Bhaiya is very nice ,just see he will be all their behind his chhota Sahil  saying bro man jao bro man jao.Smile

I just love how Sahil defended his brother Anoop Thumbs Up

Jab Thapad pada to I too was shocked like Sahil LOL

But the understood our anoop Bhaiya kabhi nahi soodhrenge ...after all Bhaiya jo hain...mummy may blame him...but nobody can blame mummy

Well anoop has bit obsolete logic ,as for our Sahil he is  opposite to Anoop...

.Galat hote dekha nahi ki kud pado jung ke maidan me...

.jo hoga dekha jayega.!!!...

yesshhh i was also shocked n soo was ma saahil becharaa he was anoops lawyer dere n ulta thappar per gyaOuchCrybataye detii hun anoopp bhaiya ageeeyy se dun do aisa waisa kch i dun wna hate u cux ur ma sahails broEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BornCriticalShanUlasSurish

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
shana, i agree with u, both the characters r needed in life, actually a cocktail of sahil and anoop would be great! main to mar hi jaayungi!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BornCriticalShanUlasArhainAshishSurish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandygill

shana, i agree with u, both the characters r needed in life, actually a cocktail of sahil and anoop would be great! main to mar hi jaayungi!!!

LOLmarna mat yar werna merey saahil ko log killer bolengeyOuchShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BornCriticalShanUlasSurish

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Agree with ur post Mummy

You described both correctly i too think the same

Anoop is elder brother of Sahil so he has right to hit him but not when hes right... Anoop was very angry he cant take harsh words against his Mom he will talk to Sahil once he has calmed down in the episode might make Sahil apologise to the mom

BornCriticalShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Agree with ur post Mummy

You described both correctly i too think the same

Anoop is elder brother of Sahil so he has right to hit him but not when hes right... Anoop was very angry he cant take harsh words against his Mom he will talk to Sahil once he has calmed down in the episode might make Sahil apologise to the mom

well does not need to apologise actully he said absolutly right thing  ...

Anoop needs to talk to sahil yes he can be angry at him but slap to but not in front of whole family specially when ur younger brother is a grown up man and marriedLOL

Rajlaxmi needs to apologise to Anoop and make him feel that she loves him alse anoop will  always feel guilty

Then RL also needs to talk to Sahil as the boy loves him a lot and cannot see his mother doing wrong to her own son

BornCriticalAnam Ali

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.