Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

I know I complained a couple of days back about making hero the villain.. Sun liya Cv's!! Aap ne Sunliya!!Woot woot!!

Love that the anger is not one dimensional and the hurt is spelt out!

Love how inspite the anger, he can't stop looking for her!

Love how he is making her realize that saying MOVE ON is easy! Watching it happen isn't.

Hurts how he tries so hard and still can't stop loving her.

Hurts how she breaks into tears seeing him actually Move on. Time to act baby! Get to KM and kick your sister out!

Love and Hurts how she breaks into guilt for walking away

Love how she smiles on hearing he indeed called her Priya Angel. 

Love how she realizes it wasn't right, a huge mistake.

Between the love and the hurt and the pain and the agony, this is poised for one heck of an amazing track!!

BRING IT ON!! The fireworks are gonna be early for Diwali!!

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

minikiAnu Shriramvgkantuharvysmat4321sancheetajulie111iamivenusbabymoonstoneTrieshalldiscussionIdranmarTiti1990PunyaScooldreamsbalhfan4evermahumita_mitraviraf4ujanardanaBirdy91lalmadhucuterosyposhahChaudhrytmSphallolaliaOnePiecernvdbhavaniSiacutiefanrayanutmeg7Annthewpasumarthisasahana747sandhyasnleo4everMithuuviny_queen_xCIOT_LumosanitaraniiLuvRamKapoorleena04...RamonaG....jineejiggsNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loving it!!! :-))))))" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PunyaS

PunyaS

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Haaye!

Agree to each and every word of ur take Angie!!

The hurt was palpable from both the sides. Those unshed tears in her eyes, that love masked behind his anger... clearly transceded the TV screen.

I LOVED it how he could never remove his eyes from her, even for a second. He is hurting her, only to instigate her into some action. Just waiting for the Patrani to wake up from the slumber and take reins of her family in her hands, kicking out faltu freeloaders from RaYa's life.

Amen to this wish!

Good take! Loved it!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

minikiAnu ShriramvenusbabyTrieshbalhfan4evermahumita_mitraOnePieceChaudhrytmlalmadhufanrayasahana747Annthewfosla_xCIOT_sandhyasnjineejiggs

Siacutie

IF-Dazzler

Siacutie

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u di Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhuAnnthewfosla

mahumita_mitra

mahumita_mitra

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Angie ,we really enjoy the Ragi (angry) cute Ram kapoor and so nerves priya. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minikilalmadhuAnnthewfosla

fanraya

IF-Dazzler

fanraya

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Agree 100% Angie it really hurts to see Raya like this, really heartbreaking and stressful tooBig smile gosh I never thought I will be attached to the their story so much, how hard I try to stay away but  sigh! here I come again and check what's happening..Anyway now looks like Neh and Vik drama is going to get them closer. Priya will definitely try to solve the issue. Hope for a good next week, I want PK and peehu in KM asap. I know asking too much but sooner the better.Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

minikiAnu Shrirambalhfan4everlalmadhuAnnthewfoslajineejiggs

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PunyaS

Haaye!

Agree to each and every word of ur take Angie!!

The hurt was palpable from both the sides. Those unshed tears in her eyes, that love masked behind his anger... clearly transceded the TV screen.

I LOVED it how he could never remove his eyes from her, even for a second. He is hurting her, only to instigate her into some action. Just waiting for the Patrani to wake up from the slumber and take reins of her family in her hands, kicking out faltu freeloaders from RaYa's life.

Amen to this wish!

Good take! Loved it!

Thanks Punya

It was a very well conceived episode. Between Monday, Tue vs We-Thur you could see the Cvs prohecting hurt alogn with anger well. The love masked definitely is palpable now.

Me too! I can't wait for the Patrani to wake up fromt he slumber. She needs to kick out freeloaders and claim what
's rightfully hers. Our wishes should be fulfilled baby!!

balhfan4everlalmadhusahana747Annthew

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siacutie

totally agree with u di Clap

Thanks Sia!! I totally loved it! Glad you did too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhu

fosla

IF-Rockerz

fosla

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahumita_mitra

Hi Angie ,we really enjoy the Ragi (angry) cute Ram kapoor and so nerves priya. 

Mahu

Iam gld you are enjoying it too! This ain't gonna last and Iam savoring these moments that are gonna lead to passionate ones!

minikibalhfan4everlalmadhuAnnthew

Post Reply New Post

Go to top