Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Does this mean KriJni reunion is coming soon?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

In the epi today, Krish was hell bent on making Rajni confess that she still has feelings for him...He took the jealousy route and the accident  worked in his favour as Rajni did say that he still matters to her...I dont know what kind of a closure this suspence track will have but KriJni reunion is quite obvious and predictable...

I would have liked to see Rajni repent for all that she's done to Krish and his family but the chances of that happening are slim coz the Vaishnavs seem to have already accepted Rajjni despite her major flaws...Krish also seems more than ready to take her back without any repentance...

This will probably be the worst of all the pathetic tracks of  BHBK ...Wish they hadn't taken this route and given us something fresh atleast now when they had a second chance..Sigh!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12ZehraBzeezee09jasmine477Skittle16-Subbiha--Zaara-Thinker_Bellessroomanirahmona_pakswe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does this mean KriJni reunion is coming soon?" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I agree..I'd hate to see that because they should take the route which would happen most realistically..if wrong is wrong, then Rajni should be repenting..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-Zaara--Subbiha-

-Zaara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zaara-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

I agree, Rajni should be repenting

Skittle16Sarahwahidhinz

jasmine477

jasmine477

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
I always wonder why Krish is so fida on RajiniConfusedShocked and why we are not fida on RajiniConfusedOuchWacko

Hate KriJni union...hate even when Krish accepts her without any lecture ,more even when V-parivar accepts her ...but seeing Yasho already accepting rajini AngryOuch...rest of V-parivar are yasho's chamcha ...so they don't count ...not even baa only bahus(yaso & rajini) counts in v-parivar for taking major decisionUnhappy

tanya12zeezee09hinz

zeezee09

zeezee09

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
I always wonder why Krish is so fida on RajiniConfusedShocked and why we are not fida on RajiniConfusedOuchWacko

It is said love is blind. Krish is either blind or far sighted and we are not!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hunybuttjasmine477

zeezee09

zeezee09

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

In the epi today, Krish was hell bent on making Rajni confess that she still has feelings for him...He took the jealousy route and the accident  worked in his favour as Rajni did say that he still matters to her...I dont know what kind of a closure this suspence track will have but KriJni reunion is quite obvious and predictable...

I would have liked to see Rajni repent for all that she's done to Krish and his family but the chances of that happening are slim coz the Vaishnavs seem to have already accepted Rajjni despite her major flaws...Krish also seems more than ready to take her back without any repentance...

This will probably be the worst of all the pathetic tracks of  BHBK ...Wish they hadn't taken this route and given us something fresh atleast now when they had a second chance..Sigh!

During a scene between the two,  Krish does say something like ...tab tak der na hojaye - meaning that one day Rajni would repent and he will no longer be available. Are the writers hinting to us that Krish will walk away from her or will they take the obvious route, forgetting their own dialogue writing (which they have done again and again...sigh).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
^ Nice observation.Krish better just walk off.
1. Krish has NOT ruined Shikha's life so he doesn't deserve all this.
2. Even if HE had, his family doesn't deserve such torment.
3. He had truly loved Rajni and she played with his entire freakin life Stern Smile married him, left him, and what not! Brought in a kid too Stern Smile
4. In the end of it all, even Rajni is mistaken and THINKS Krish ruined Shikha's life whereas, he did NOT. She doesn't even have anything to back herself up!
Gaaahhh..I'm done! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09jasmine477Sarahwahidssroomani

jasmine477

jasmine477

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee09

It is said love is blind. Krish is either blind or far sighted and we are not!!!

@ zeezee09   Well saidClapClap

Edited by jasmine477 - 04 October 2012 at 9:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Paarineetahinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.