Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: puvini

Hey this would b great.. I like the idea of chotu nd Shree trying to b more friendly with those girls and forgot Riya.. Then Riya who already frustrated and angry with those girls, gets hurt with the fact that her friends too left for those girls forgotting herπŸ˜” she feels so isolated and crying inside..

On the other hand Arjun gets annoyed and irritated that girls(friends of Su) r trying to get close to him and then he happen to see Riya all alone and felt the pain in her eyes😳

Both ideas r superb .

MRD1692020 thumbnail
This part for kaveriw2008
Hpe i cme near to ur expection.
Shree is nt able to eat nw after wht he ws said 🀒 he litterally dropped her spoon tow times. Chotu cn't lift his head , bcoz he cn't able to meet his chief's eye , who constantaly give thm muderous look. Bt Riya is in another world , she felt happy & secure after Su's declaration & started to eat her food. Bt after Shree's fisco. Actually , she open her mouth to eat & took food in spoon. bt after Shree's thing d spoon is in air & her mouth open in a awww moment. And after she hears his laugh , his meldious lagh , Riya lost everything around her , she look @ Arjun madly. She lost in his smile. For d first time in her life since she join ETF , her Arjun laugh . " Vo kitna dil khol ke smile dete hai , bhagwan unhe hamsha aisi hi khush rakhe. " she pray to god in her mind. Here Arjun laugh madly wit Su. after 5 yrs he smiled again , tod ppl have to give reason for his smile , bt before 5 years 
Arjun Raute is really tough , bt smiling cop . who always his co-workers wit his precious smile. Suddenely Arjun feel somone gaze on him , he look up tht direction & found Riya look @ him madly. He knows she affected him so much nowdays. why he dn't knw. He started to understand her . she is vry sensible girl. Arjun stops his laugh. Su look @ trio & started laughing again , & raise her hand to give hig-five to Rathod her brother. Bt his one look shut her mouth totally , like anybdy seal her mouth wit stiches. She knows her brother , he is vry vry strict person , bt also by heart he is really sweet , caring person. He dn't like ths nononse at all. He is father to her , frnd to her. Bt tod she think , his gf is really vry lucky. Thy all somhow complete thr lunch. Shree & Chotu r first one to go frm thr bt before gng thy apologize Su. While Riya goes to Rathod & apologize him , & tell him it ts dne by misunderstanding. Rathod tell her "its k." Arjun look @ her frm a distance , He feel vry angry 😑 " Why she apologize Rathod. she is nt faulty one . bt i think she is dng ths for her frnds , see Arjun she hva good heart , of course she hva , afterall she is my chocie. Wait a minute Arjun what do u mean by yuor chocie , she is only one member to u. understand.
Arjun thinking to himself.
Thy all goes to looby , Suddenely Su's cell atarting a buzz. she p[icks up instantly. Su is wit Arjun , while Rathod execuses himself bcoz he got imp call. & our trio is as usual chatting siily things. Suddenely 4-5 girls came running on thr dirction , Chotu looking @ thm & think " Achi hai , vry beautiful girls , bt ye hamare tarf bhagti hue kyo aa rhi hai , kahi Rathod Sir ne to nahi bheji hame pitvayane ke liye..?" Bt tht girls passed thm & aftertht thy all heard big noise. Even Arjun got startled. & looking @ d voice dirction & found Su greeting her frnds . "Ye aaj kal ki ladkiyon bhi na , par mai aur Samar to aisi hi karte the na," He thinks to himself. While
trio looking @ thm confusedly Shree " Ye dekha ye saari ladkiyon roj milti hogi , par bhi aaj aise mil rha hai , ki kahi saal baad mile ho , ye ladkiyon hti hi ajjeb hai . Riya give a look to Shree , " Nahi Ri , tum nahi , tum to sab se alag ho." While Chotu murmed " Ha yaar pta nahi kis ki kya lagti hai , aakhir tak pta nahi chalta
" he still rembered Rathod & Su thing. " Shree " Par Chotu lagti ti ekdum kamml hai na , vo vali dekh , jisne apne baalon ka colour kiya hai. " & pointed him a girl.
Here Su is busy wit her frnds , suddenely one of her frnds gaze fell on Arjun who silently stand thr & watching thm .
girl : I hate u Su. tune bola bhi nahi ki tera koi bf hai.
Su : Wht???????? Tashu r u out of mind baby.?
Tashu : No w r nt , agar aaj hum yahi nahi aate to hame pta hi nahi chalta tere & uske baare mai , tu to badi chupi rustam naikali . Heera leke ghum rahi hai.
Su : Tashu what r talking abt , :
Tashu : Pointed all girls towards d Arjun , " To girls ye tha hamare Su ka kaam " πŸ˜†
All girls look @ him like he is any magnet , all girls goes towards him.

Tashu : Hi ...
Arjun : Hi..
Su literally runs & hold his arm. bcoz she knows if Arjun r her bhai knows wht d her frnds think abt thm , thn thy give her piece of mind.
Sandy : W r Su's frnd , what is your name ?
Arjun : Arjun
Tashu : Woow what a nya name.
Here Shree & Chotu whipers to each other , " Yaar humra no. kab aayega , sarri ki saari girls hamesha Rathod sir & Arjun Sir ke peeche kyu jaati hai. " πŸ˜† Chala Chotu unse baat karte hai , chal na ." Chotu " Ha , par
kaise " Shree " Su ko bolte hai na" & bth goes towards Su. Riya dn't want to go thr , bt for her frnds sake & for her Arjun she goes thr. She is bit jelous on tht girls
Shree : Su , are tum yaha ho , hame to tumhe bahar dhund rhe the.
Su : Sry Shree.( & smiles @ him)
Chotu : Su ye sab tumhari frnd hai kya ?
Su : Ys Chotu.
Hey girls meet my another special frnds , He is Shree , Choutu & Riya d sweety. U knw girls Shree is gadget freak , he have so many gadgets. & Chotu my god he is really a superman , kya maarta hai sab ko. & Riya have brilliant brain.
Nw all girls surrounded Arjun , Shree & Chotu . Shree & Chotu enjys ths attention , while Arjun getting somhow irritated . Bt Su clinged to his hand , so he stop thr. Only for Su , he bare all girls. Bt Riya feel out comer r new to d group , She felt vry bad tod even her frnds dn't give any value to her. in her life , she only wants care , attention & love frm ppl. She goes frm thr & stands in a one corner of lobby . Rathod finish his talks & came thr in search of his team & found mela around Arjun , shree & Chotu. Bt Riya is
nt thr. He searched surroundings & found Riya standing in a one corner . Rathod knows his sis frnds , so he directy goes to Riya , who standing her back to him.
Rathod goes near to her & called her 2-3 times bt she is nt responding. He feared & kept a hand on her shoulder & gently pressed it. Riya who is in verge of tears , found somone came near to her , she thinks finally my frnds need me & witout seeing person she hug him , & crying again. Rathod is taken aback , he dn't know wht happen to her , so he hugged her back . He always cares for Riya , as his team member , his sister. He consloes her , hearing his voice Riya break d hug & says sry to him. & wips her tears . Rathod ask her if she is k , she nodded. bt thy both dn't knw tht a big strom come rowards thm , bt one of d Su's frnd Tashu who reconzies Rathod litterally shout on Su , " Su , see your Samar bhai is also thr , wit his gf. Dn't u tel me tht u come for family dinner. Su look @ Tashu ' what d look ' & other confused by Tashu's statement. Tashu pointed her fingers towards Rathod & Riya who feel secure in her cheif's arm. All team looking @ thm weridly . " Yaar ye Riya kis ke side hai samaz hi aata " πŸ˜•Chotu said to Shree & look @ thm confusedly. While Shree " Yaar ye Ri to badi chupi rustom nikali , pta nahi kab se Rathod sir ke saath ye sab cha rha hai aur hame pta bhi nahi , ham to use 'Samzhe Ya Samjhayon ' par chida rha the , tab to kuch nahi boli , aur aaj dekho kaise pakad ke rakha hai ek - dusre ko. " Chotu " Kuch mat bol Shree aaj ke saare shocking events ke baad mujhe to chakkar aane lage hai. " πŸ˜† Su & Arjun r in a still shock 😲 Thy feel numb. Su gets very angry😑 on her brother , bcoz he hide a most imp thing in his life frm her . tht dirctly affects thr lives. While Arjun switches to his angry young man mode . Hw could she , hw , why she dng ths to me why , i like her , i try to understand her , bt she & Rathod noo noo , thr must be a mistake. bt why thy hugged in a public place like tht , thy dn't hvae manners , r cn't control each others feelings , kab se chal rha tha ye sab , meri hi lover mere hi best frnd ke saath. nooo nooo Arjun dikha ve pe mat jaa , baat kuch aur bhi ho sakti hai. 😊 Thy all se Riya hug Rathod , Rathod also hug her back , aftersome Riya said somthiong to him Rathod listens , afterthat Rathod said her somthing Riya nodded, bt still thy stand thr , alone frm thr team. Thy dn't knw what ppl think abt thm nw.
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its good yaar..pehle riya jealous thi aur ab arjun..but how could he think tat riya is with rathore..realy waiting to see arjun's reaction to riya after it..continue soon dear. 😊 Edited by KiSha13 - 11 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

this is really so good dear...u really give words to my dream...and make me speechless 

i just lost in Ariya land

arjun position is like 

poor guy...

i just can't stop my laugh  

Edited by kaveriw2008 - 11 years ago
sigmundfreud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ha ha ha ha.. has has k mere pet mein dard ho gaya..🀣
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

this is really so good dear...u really give words to my dream...and make me speechless 

i just lost in Ariya land

arjun position is like 

poor guy...

i just can't stop my laugh  

Thx u dear..  " I M Vry Vry Happy"

tht u like it.. 
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sigmundfreud

ha ha ha ha.. has has k mere pet mein dard ho gaya..🀣

Ohhh i m so sry..  aap ke pet mai dadr ho gya .. 😊