Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

M.V.Kohli007

IF-Dazzler

M.V.Kohli007

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
It's 11:30 am nw. All ETF buliding r in pindrop silence. All r busy in thr wrk. Suddenely loud voice distract thm , & thy look @ receptionsit  area , whr sound comes " I hva been awke for a while now , You'hv got me a feeling like a child nw. " Thy found a girl  who is in her mid-20 wear purple colour top wit white coloured capri ,Fish shape earrings & exactly sme locket in her neck , wit d white colured heels. She left her hair free. Her baby pink lip gloss sightly vanishes bcoz of straw throguh she sipping her fav drink cold- coffe wit ice-cream. She widened her big kohl black eyes & cut her phn. She look around around & finds ppl looking her weridly. She chose to go staright. ETF team sitting in a conferance room , discussing thr last week case . Shree & Chotu seat besides to each other. Riya rests herself on 3rd chair , while Rathod standing & give thm some instructions. " Shree u hva to complete ths paperwrk in 3 days. otherwise..." Shree is ready to listening his chief bombarding , bt instaed of tht he  listens in a soft voice "Otherwise" All look @ direction of d voice & amused to see a teenge girl who is in mid -20 standing thr. Rathod's face muscles changes in a soft , his eyes filled wit happeness , his lips curve to smile. D girl look @ Rathod runs towrds him & hug him , Rathod also also hug her tightly. Shree to chotu " Who is she , is she Rathod's sir daughter? "  Chotu  " U stupid , Rathod sir is nt in his 50 , so hw cn she is his daughter , i think she is his gf."  Shree   " Bt yaar she is too small to him "  Chotu  " To kya hua aaj kal sab kuch chalta hai."  Riya 's eyes pooped out whn she sees d girl give small kiss to her chief on his cheecks . Nw d girl look @ thm . She abt to say somthinh whn she noticied someone coming frm pantry wit a cup. she shouted on him " OMG Ajju , u r here , glad to see u " & runs in his arms. Arjun also smiles & took her in his hug. All trio looked @ thm confusely , while Rathod chuckles himself.

D girl turned around & looked @ Rathod " So , it seems u enjyng ur time her , & me waited for u for d past 1& 1\2 hrs. Rathod tell her " Sry , Su i hva to complete my wrk.' Su pouted her face , seeing ths Rathod tell her " K lets go , i"ll drop in clg & afterthat i hva to go market for sme wrk. " So d girl name Su.. " Chotu whipers to Shree. Su " No way again clg , i dn't wnt to hear tht stupid chemistry teacher bak bak. thyswhy i ran frm thr. & u..." Su bite her lips & cursed herself what she just saying. Rathod look @ her angrily. "Plz plz for one day only for one day. "  Su pladed to him . Rathod agrees. " Im vry hungry , i want to eat something" Su inform Rathod . Rathod "Give me 15mins ."& start back to his wrk While Arjun give Su his cup of chai. Riya looking all ths.Angry After 15mins Rathod tells Su ' lets go' Thy bth reach to d door , whn suddenely Su  turnd around on her heels & looked @ Arjun who silently doing his wrk. " Ajju , u want new invitation , lets go , w r waiting 4 u in a parking ." & goes frm thr. Arjun closes his files & goes to behind thm. Chotu " Yaar  aakhir ye hai kis ki gf. ? kahi dono ki to nahi? & giva high-five to Shree" Thy bth looking @ Riya who fuming wit anger. Shree have an idea , he immedately call Rathod & request him tht thy get bored , & hungry too , so cn he plz tke thm wit him. Rathod agrees All rushed towards d parking lot. & grab thr seats in SUV. Rathod chose  to drive , Chotu took d front seat. while Shree , Riya,  Arjun & Su adjusted themselves in a back , "I  hpe u dn't mind Su, " Riya ask her. Su " Oh , its k.   "Ajju hw do u knw tht i m cmng tod. , thtswhy u wear my fav colour ." Su ask him in a mischivious tone  . Arjun " It's secret ' & smile @ her.  Riya is fuming wit anger.  "Su , blue is also Ri's fav colour. " Shree inform him . Su " Thts nyc." Arjun glars @ Shree.  

Thy reach in a hotel , While seating Shree & Chotu chose to sit near to each other , so thy cn enjy d scene. Riya chose to sit wit Arjun , & Su wit Rathod. Thy orderd food. Riya is really buring inside nw. She feel like killing SuAngry . She calls her Arjun , Ajju . hug him  & ask him silly things. Shree ask Rathod who is busy wit his phn . " Rathod Sir plz introduce her wit us. " before Rathod could ans Su inform Shree . " Hey , i knw u  all "  Shree " Bt hw"   "See , ths is our 1st meeting bt i heard lot abt u all" Su inform him. again. & pointed towards Rathod. Shree ,thinks  so he is her source of information.Riya sighs in a relif , thank god , usne Arjun ka naam nahi liya. Su . " U r Gadget lover Shree , Chotu d Body Builder & last bt nt least Ri d sweety on ETF. right guys." All nodded thr heads. Riya is fuming wit anger , Hw cn she call me Ri , only my closed ones hva a right to call me my pet name. Shree is about to ask her somthing bt get distracted by a waiter who put thr lunch on a table. Su started to examine all dishes & happy to see tht all dishes r her fav. & about to say somthing , whn Rathod tell her . " 1st finish your dish. Me r Arjun nt helping u ths time. ' Su look @ Arjun who just shruggs off his sholders. Riya is happy something thy cn't agree.

While taking lunch Chotu finally pop d question, Confused" Su , why u dn't introduce yourself to us , bcoz u knw all things abt us. bt w dn't knw abt  u ." Su chirply said "k , Guys im Samyara , Samyara Rathod age 23 , frm Potdar Clg , div A, & most importatly your Chief's little Brat sis , who loves him a lot , & my sweet Ajju's so called gf.' Actually jab tak Ajju ko ya mujhe koi aur nahi milta tab vo mera bf hai , right Ajju."Arjun nodded happily .  Su gives all her info in a one breath. While Arjun & Rathod smile @ her childshish behaviour.  Shree "OO  so you r Rathod's Sir sis , & w think u & Sir hva an item. " LOL& bite his lips.Ouch Arjun spat his water frm his mouth & starting to laugh , LOLSu is also join Arjun , Big smileRathod is fuming wit anger ,Angry & give murderous look to Trio. And trio silently took thr luch wit much horrified expression on thr faces. Dead

HPE U ALL LIKED IT. PLZ PRESS LIKE BUTTON & PLZ DO COMMENT.Smile THANK U.

Edited by M.V.Kohli007 - 09 October 2012 at 12:54pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

miniroxcappacuinocatiaRKkidiwaanismiley21sanalala1990anchal0476asritoshehmmbh_luvrlaxmipriyaraparigahoneey95geetikadhariwalSabina_AnsariNihsonfasiha_rocksPisces_Gurlzzinia2411Angel_AryaFLOREYrockz.divasduttalittlebratDesiiiDivaaaluvzindagiAqua_marinekajolkonnapuvinipihu_angadArieltabiamul_knKaShforever06_mahi_rinku95LivingforARkgmuSATRISHIsree_swaronFantasia_junkieGurmeet4DrashtiPumpkinnfatima15funkylicious-.serendipity.-chand91Tina2603kaveriw2008prava55663KreyaArshiLoversizzysehrish_TaNi_shrutisweety

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArjunRiya Os : Her Jelousy / Last Part page 10" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL omg SHREE he is tottal crazy. Item. Aww Arjun raute did laugh sho cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

M.V.Kohli007

funkylicious

IF-Rockerz

funkylicious

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Shreee seriouslyROFL Loved it yaar... and Riya jealous was so cute... Ajju's reaction was funny with him spitting out waterTongueROFL hahahah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanalala1990M.V.Kohli007

samiya.059

IF-Rockerz

samiya.059

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Very cute

M.V.Kohli007

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
oh ajju loved this track
post my detailed comment in eve

M.V.Kohli007

laxmipriya

laxmipriya

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
wow...superb dear...Ajju is so cute..its sounds so cool..j factor of ria..awesome:)
thanks for the pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanalala1990M.V.Kohli007

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL  I couldn't stop laughing!!

Shree is simply awesome!! Riya was jealous??!!! Wink

And OMG! Arjun laughed in the end.. Haaye!! Day Dreaming Shaleen's smile is sooo cute!! Hope we get to see it on the show sometime soon.. Big smileBig smileBig smile

thanks for the PM! Loved the update.. ClapClapClap

M.V.Kohli007

M.V.Kohli007

IF-Dazzler

M.V.Kohli007

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by funkylicious

Shreee seriouslyROFL Loved it yaar... and Riya jealous was so cute... Ajju's reaction was funny with him spitting out waterTongueROFL hahahah

Thx dear. Smile

Shree is vry gud . like serial.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.