Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
            [THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this Post has chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only.
     SAPNE   SUHANE                 LADAKPAN KE

Episode begins with Gunjan following Shayl but they bump into others who turn on the lights and all wish Gunjan a happy birthday. Shayl hugs Gunjan and wishes her a happy birthday then tells everyone to go to bed. Gunjan and Mayank worrying about Shayl and what she saw. It's morning and Rachna comes and wake up Gunjan and tell's her everyone is waiting for her and tells her to wear the blouse Shayl got her and leaves. Seema sees Sangetta is wrapping a sari. Seema tells her about the "I LOVE YOU" decoration but Sangeeta does not understand. Aarti is going on, after which Shayl wishes Gunjan and Gunjan says she wants to speak to her but Shayl declines. Mayank goes to the kitchen and tell Shayl he wants to talk to her. But Shayl says she doen't walk to talk and tells him to leave, Seema and Sangeeta comes and says she wants to cook something for Shayl. Seema blasts Mayank about what he is doing for Gunjan and he leaves angry after telling them he don't want to hear anything.

Chaya and Rachna is chatting about the decorations while Mayank comes in search of Shayl. Dayal tells Gunjan to cut cake but she says she is waiting for Shayl and Shayl comes and all are happy and Shayl says cut the cake. Gunjan blows the cnadle out and cuts the cake and goes to feed Shayl but Shayl tells her to feed her dad first. Cake is being shared to all and all seems happy. Then, Rachna and Chaya dances "Katiya Karoon". They pull Gunjan to join them and she dances as well. Lovely dancing by these ladies. Then all her friends join in as well.

All come downstairs with the gifts and began chatting. Dayal asks if he should cancel tickets but Seema comes in with her talks.  Shayl comes with water and tells Mayank to go and bring something and she also asks Gunjan to go. Both are confused and shocked. Dholu's dad I think says he will do it but Shayl says let the children do it and they leave. Mayank and Gunjan are on the decorated terrace and Shayl comes there looking all strict and angry. Shayl says she needs an answer but both are quiet. Shayl says both of you wanted to talk to me right, so she tells Mayank what was it he wanted to discuss. Mayank first hesitates and then he says that he loves Gunjan and she loves him too. Shayl is shocked.

PRECAP:

Shayl tells Gunjan that she has hurt her and if Sneha was here, she also would have been hurt because Gunjan loves a guy who is getting married to another girl. Gunjan tells Mayank that loving him was wrong and she has gone in the wrong way. Mayank is shocked and devastated.

DO NOT COPY UPDATE TO OTHER SITES. THIS IS

EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIAN FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxMC4821OpandayRajouriwebkaplifetimefanvita_narineshivnirgujaratigirlBsankAMSTJashpabeej81Dimpz06Humtum25tau123milwebskapu80nnisha007suzymiss_patel5HeenapheartsmartA HUGE FANboogleasyadadaPrincess3101madhubansenSweetiShobhyDOC108Shell16sukhswan20SilverBell-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SSLK 4/10/2012 WU party and confession" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetiShobhy

IF-Dazzler

SweetiShobhy

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Kevin good job Thumbs Up
Thanks

Oh my when Shayl finds out she is so vex with Mayank and Gunjan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks For The Update. Poor Gunjun& Mayank. ): Feel For Bad For Them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2milla

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

swagakevin2

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
i dont get to see the serial so i follow your written updates Smile

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
@doc108 aww so sweet, thanks for all comments and likes.

@vibzz88 will do next time, thanks for the tip :)

milla

IF-Sizzlerz

milla

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Mayank should have talk up along time ago.  I do feel sorry for them.  I just hope all works out in the end.  Gunjan and Mayank Rocks.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.