--supriya--

Passionalive(Pallavi)

Ishaqzaade ( Dhwani)

Sauris 

Tonks611

anonymous1111

Sb02

Rules

1. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
2. Do not bash any actor or character.

Please introduce yourself to the other members in the thread.

[If any member wants to be included in member's list, please pm the topic maker]

Edited by SwastikAshNi - 04 October 2012 at 12:54pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri-Swetha-fatim30UmraoJaanIshaqzaadeknrajiMeera_Ka_Mohanankur281Bharti_kLeesanpc_palsNeelimaSJ-Fari-_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-.Snowfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT Fri:Ganpati Chamatkar aur MM Happy Forever" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Date is shown as  22 Sept 2012. Mohan exercising Megha's arm with De re na playing in BG.  It is night and Mohan is massaging Megha's palm with Tere Ishq Mein playing in BG. Mohan place a strip of tablets on Megha's fingers and she manages to move it.

Date: 27 Sept 2012, Mohan feeding Megha. Megha asks Mohan if he will ever lose his patience with her? Mohan says it can happen as it is natural. Mohan says even if I lose my patience and become angry it will be gone in a few minutes. Megha says this fight is not easy. Mohan says nothing is easy in life. Mohan says it is like holding the moon. Megha says someone should learn how to talk rubbish from you. Mohan goes to the window and gestures as if he is holding the moon. Megha asks him he never gives up.

Date: 29 Sept 2012 Jiji and MIL discussing about Ganesh Pooja. Jiji asks MIL why she is worried and unhappy. MIL says she wants Megha to recover soon. Jiji says she feels something good will happen today.

It is Ganesh Pooja and everyone assembled in the mohalla. Priest asks FIL where Megha is. Mohan brings Megha on a wheelchair. Pooja starts with FIL doing aarti, followed by Mohan. A masked man is atop a building and tries to dislocate the spot light(Devashree Ganesha playing in BG). Megha notices the man and shouts out to Mohan but he is not able to hear her. Megha has FB of Mohan getting shot, their marriage, accident. Megha moves her hand, holds the chair and somehow manages to get up. She runs to Mohan and pulls him away. Everyone shocked and surprised. Megha shouts out that someone is trying to kill Mohan. Megha keeps asking Mohan if he is all right. Mohan holds Megha's hand and she realizes that her body has regained its movements. All hail Lord Ganesha.

Megha hugs Nanhi and Addu. Megha tells Mohan that someone is trying to kill him. Mohan says he knows that. He says he also knows who the person is. Nanhi says we all knew. Mohan shouts out Guru's name.  Guru comes out, removes his cap and hanky. Megha asks what is all this? Mohan says none of the treatments were working on you and we all saw you getting frustrated. FIL says even  Doctor said that a shock will surely improve your condition. Megha scolds him for putting his life at stake. Mohan says I knew that seeing my life in danger you would surely get up. FIL says today you proved that where is will there is way. FIL & Mohan hug. Guru apologizes for scaring her. Megha chides him for giving her a heart attack. Guru says she cannot get a heart attack as her heart belongs to Bhaiya. Mohan says this idea was given to Guru by Ganesh ji' savari. Pooja starts again.

Nanhi thanks god for fullfilling all her wishes. FB of Nanhi praying in Khajrana mandir,Mohan promising Megha will marry him, MM marriage. Nanhi thanks god for bringing a new papa in her and Addu's lives. Aarti continues.

Everyone chants asking Ganapathi Bapa to be back next year. Addu asks Jiji why everyone is asking Ganapathi bappa back? Jiji tells him that everyone is  inviting Ganapathi ji to be back next year. Addu looks sad and says we are leaving, then why? Mohan calls him "piddi" and "rondu" &  says we are going only to come back. Megha says just like cricket has one innings after another  we will be back. FIL says like change of season brings in a new time. You gave us a lot of love. Megha says so just like him(Ganesh ji) we will back soon.  Mohan(KKK) says like you cannot live without us it is impossible to  live without you.  Renu(Rinkuji) says next time she wants to be nicer to MM and love them more.

Every member of the cast acknowloged the return of NBT.

A voice in BG says this was MM first innings. It says who could have thought they would fall in love. MM FB's are shown. BG voice says When they loved they loved in such a way that set an example for everyone. Voice says "show must go on" so we will bring the story of Mr & Mrs Bhatnagar in season 2.
End of Season 1

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 05 October 2012 at 11:37am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Julplatblmadhuri-Swetha-fatim30JumanaLoveKunalUmraoJaanPravesh.PSamilicious..knrajiMeera_Ka_MohanBharti_kXx.Phoenix.xXLeesanSenpoo-Fari-pc_palssumiswapSilentsoulshamil-RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_.Snowfall.

Ishaqzaade

Goldie

Ishaqzaade

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Bishal I assume this is your first MMT... :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Leesanpc_pals

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Bishal for the MMT..Clap

You would be the one who is closing the weekdays MMT...don't know if we will have weekend MMT onwards Cry..Let's be hopeful to have another MMT session in season 2 Big smile 

Edited by passionalive - 04 October 2012 at 7:16pm

-Swetha-IshaqzaadeLeesan

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Congrats for your first MMT. 

Luckily, I'd be here at the time of the finale episode since I've an off. What a tragedy!!! Long weekend mila aur woh bhi aaj ke din Unhappy

-Swetha-Leesanpc_pals

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Well, this is it! Maybe the last MMT for a bit ...oh well! Thanks, and congrats all the same!  Feeling a little sorry for myself, and very sad for the NBT we've come to know and love! Broken Heart

No matter what happens come Jan , Mohan and Megha ,and their unusual love story,will be over once and for all! And I'm very sorry to see them go! 

Lets hope and pray,that the magic of NBT can be recreated once again, and that we can fall in love with them, all over again!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Ishaqzaadepc_pals_Bidzie_

.Snowfall.

IF-Addictz

.Snowfall.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Congrats for your first MMT...SmileNbt was my 1st fav soap n will always remain in my sweet memories...can't just think the serial is ending tears are not stopping Will miss it deeply from my heart and Will wait eagerly for next season2

Pravesh.PLeesanpc_pals

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
The last day of nbt season one ... 

ankur281Leesanpc_pals

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.