monksangeeta thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think the accident in which the dad died was Sahil's fault and Anoop has been covering for him all this time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roze12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mujay nhn lagta agar aisa hoa tou rajlaxmi sahil say nafrat karay ge fir or cvs pagal nhn han kay maa ko dono beton kay against kr de
ShanUlas thumbnail
what a logic serial pehli baar dekha kya ...

first see the serial then make topics dear

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ALLAH na karein aisa hooo
i dun think so aisaa hai infact anoop ke b kya ghalti thi usmey d person dies on d tym wen ALLAH has chosen for him-her:S
saahils mom cnt understand it:X
bechara anoop
Surish thumbnail
It's no one's fault but  carelessness on their father's part! He was so elated by the prospect of his son, Anoop, emerging victorious in a tennis tournament that he hurried home to commend him on his tremendous success. As soon as he had arrived, he saw his son standing across the street. Bursting with joy, he ran to meet him, not paying heed to the upcoming traffic. He was accidentally struck by a vehicle  and was killed instantly. Apart for Anoop and Sahil's father, I think that even a very irritable, withdrawn, irrational, aggressive and violent Rajlaxmi ought to take some of the blame for holding grudges against an innocent, child like Anoop for her husband's impetuousity.

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Its not Sahils fault
It's all the CVS fault
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I would say its the CVs fault who created such a weird adult character who did not know how to cross a street... I understand the guy was elated but he wasn't BLIND was he?... isn't it the first cardinal rule of crossing a street to SEE before walking... I rest my case!

The fault was of the father only, of his stupidity or his careless mistake... no wonder Rajlaxmi is his wife, both are a Ram Milayi Jodi!
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago