Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Sahil's Fault

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

monksangeeta

monksangeeta

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I think the accident in which the dad died was Sahil's fault and Anoop has been covering for him all this time.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sahil's Fault" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Mujay nhn lagta agar aisa hoa tou rajlaxmi sahil say nafrat karay ge fir or cvs pagal nhn han kay maa ko dono beton kay against kr de

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
what a logic serial pehli baar dekha kya ...

first see the serial then make topics dear

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
ALLAH na karein aisa hooo
i dun think so aisaa hai infact anoop ke b kya ghalti thi usmey d person dies on d tym wen ALLAH has chosen for him-her:S
saahils mom cnt understand it:X
bechara anoop

ShanUlas

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
It's no one's fault but  carelessness on their father's part! He was so elated by the prospect of his son, Anoop, emerging victorious in a tennis tournament that he hurried home to commend him on his tremendous success. As soon as he had arrived, he saw his son standing across the street. Bursting with joy, he ran to meet him, not paying heed to the upcoming traffic. He was accidentally struck by a vehicle  and was killed instantly. Apart for Anoop and Sahil's father, I think that even a very irritable, withdrawn, irrational, aggressive and violent Rajlaxmi ought to take some of the blame for holding grudges against an innocent, child like Anoop for her husband's impetuousity.

Edited by Surish - 07 October 2012 at 8:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshinegirllindichitra_raoShanUlas

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Its not Sahils fault
It's all the CVS fault

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24indiShanUlasRoze12Surish

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
I would say its the CVs fault who created such a weird adult character who did not know how to cross a street... I understand the guy was elated but he wasn't BLIND was he?... isn't it the first cardinal rule of crossing a street to SEE before walking... I rest my case!

The fault was of the father only, of his stupidity or his careless mistake... no wonder Rajlaxmi is his wife, both are a Ram Milayi Jodi!

Edited by mahi0809 - 08 October 2012 at 6:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indichitra_raoRoze12

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.