Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

TOI: Rashmi back as Tapasya - DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 16)

merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
posted a new pic on nandmi  thread...venesa...old veecha fan check out...
itstimetospeak IF-Rockerz
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

Originally posted by merryface

LOL it means i cant check out ROFL
sorry just kidding  LOLLOLLOL

Edited by itstimetospeak - 23 October 2012 at 8:26am
-Gitanjali- Coolbie
-Gitanjali-
-Gitanjali-

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Great
akshirocks IF-Sizzlerz
akshirocks
akshirocks

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
rashmi will back within a week.oh!!!!wow...cant wait 4 dat.
merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

LOL it means i cant check out ROFL
sorry just kidding  LOLLOLLOL

ohhh...plzzzLOLLOL..wud love it if u check out everyday...n like d pics...actually i  wrote their names ..coz they have posted there...plzz visit n comment there about d pics...
merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Edited by merryface - 23 October 2012 at 10:02pm
merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
.lovelylotus. IF-Sizzlerz
.lovelylotus.
.lovelylotus.

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DiviNitya

but now we dont want veer for r tappu...we wanted it as veer was nandish...now we dont want vikas fr her... rathore is better for her...its amazing uttran had a real life couple with them but paired them with other ppl...they wer seeing each other from 2009...wen engagement scenes wer going on.. ...still they put nandish with tina...anyways...god has shown these ppl u can try as much ...but god knows whu is rite for whum...we wanted veer for tappu as it was nandish...no other reason...we wanted to see romance of real life couple...lekin itne sare tappu fans ko bahut dukhi kiya hai inlogo ne...god will not forgive them...I DONT THINK THEY WILL GIVE DUAL ROLE TO RASHAMI...THEY HAVE TO BE PARTIAL ALWAYS...Angry

I like many of ur points...
N yes! Ut cvs cant fight god, no matter what they did Rashmi emerged winner! In careerwise her collegues n all respect n luv her more... when Ut is ever mentioned she takes credit of been potrayed neg but got positive appreciation for acting with awards n also more popular... Her personal life every1 knows, thats coz nandish knows diff of reel n real rashmi! Anyways now I dont take ur seriously these days n am not v happy about her return to this nonsense tracks but fine naa if she thinks it will help her move on from this show for good! I just hope her tracks & role r positive!! Would b happier if its just cameo role of hers only to set things straight n b positive n b gone from this show but lets see what happens!

ur rite nitya...plzz visit the NANDAMI PAGE...shoot not started yet...n yes...if they cant give her what they r giving the other lead...thats dual role...she shud try for a better project...IF THEY CAN GIVE DUAL ROLE TO ONE..WHY NOT THE OTHER...makers r same n these ppl have been favouring one lead n her fans since three years...favours for being bengali...other wise we dont find any other reason for the special favour...GOD IS WATCHING...CORRUPTION..IN UTTRAN...WE ALL WER SO FED UP OF BEING HURT N UPSET THAT WE WERE ACTUALLY HAPPY THAT SHE LEFT...NOONE CAN TOLERATE SO MUCH INJUSTICE...

I deactivated FB before summer when I was going inactive but after summer I got really busy not like before!! Only social Im on right now is IF that too v less active! Will join if I notice Rashmi needs more support after shez in UT lolz!! Fahaad doongi sabki haha!

Infact u know no need of dual role too(too much headache n mess) tho i know that cant happen with UT cvs but dual role is double mess lol looking at recent history! I hope its positive, short, sweet n a cameo like how rathore comes n goes!!!!

Now if any1 knows meaning of uttaran in bengali that should b suggested to colors tv for consideration to rename it!! Nothing else is needed to say! Nothing against bengalis as I myself like few but not from this show!!! Corruption, Anna hazar kaha hai lolz

I was glad she left this negtivity show but i guess cvs begged for her to save the falling trp of the show.. If nandish doesnt have problem with reentry means we shouldnt too as he takes good care of her!! May b he agreed for her to join ut team for her better future!!

N Rashmi is all set yar having fans like us, dont worry main keh rahi hoon naa ;) Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

Go to top