Uttaran

TOI: Rashmi back as Tapasya - DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 21

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

Originally posted by merryface

.http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu3s5i_tappu-ki-vapsi-uttran_shortfilms...

thnaks 4 the link merryface. i am already dancing n waiting for rashmi.Big smileBig smile
Big smileBig smilei love iccha-tapsaya chemistry very very much. Big smileBig smileBig smile

Big smile

most welcome dear...ya they shud show friendship...n positive tappu...many serials r doing well...which has two leads...sasural simar ka ..n ek hazaro me...they r doing evn better...than uttran...so wats d point in showing tappu bad n highlighting ichcha...they  will get more trps if they keep both fan groups happy...instead of doing partiality n showing tapasya with negetive traits...we all tappu fans wer  soo disappointed with d partial behaviour of uttran ppl...AngryAngryAngrywe wanted veer for tapasya...as vansh was there for ichcha...but they made vansh bad n removed him...so hero went to ichcha...CryCryCrywhen she became pregnant n we wanted it to be veers child...but they showed it as rathores...n showed how fake tappu is...WE R FED UP NOW...we hate uttran ppl as they show how mahan ichcha is n how fake tappu is...why cant they show both as good...we r   sooo  fed up of this partial behaviour...that we wer rejoicing wen she left uttran...we all thanked god...that finally she left...WE..TAPASYA FANS R VERY HURT WITH D KIND OF TREATMENT GIVEN TO R FAV..TAPASYA...ADVICE FOR CVS OF UTTRAN...DONOT TRY TO PULL OTHERS DOWN ...SINCE U HAVE POWER...GOD WILL RETURN U D SAME WITH INTREST...U HAVE HURT TAPPU FANS. SO MUCH...THAT MANY OF US DONT EVN WANT SHE SHUD RETURN...COZ AGAIN D SAME PARTIALITY WILL CONTINUE...IS IT NECESSARY..IF U R BENGALI PRODUCER U NEED TO HIGHLIGHT BENGALI ACTORS ...IF D OTHER LEAD IS NOT BENGALI THEN HER FANS SHUD REMAIN HURT N DISAPPOINTED..??????KINDLY THINK...WHY TAPPU FANS R SOOO HURT N DISAPPOINTED...WHAT HAVE  U GIVEN US TILL DATE..???? ..HERO FR ICHCHA...EVERYTIME WINNER ICHCHA...U HAVENT GIVEN US ANY HAPPINESS TILL DATE...

Edited by merryface - 21 October 2012 at 5:09am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Rashmi back as Tapasya - DISCUSS HERE ONLY! (Page 13)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
even  after tappu was denied the hero...they made her pair opposite rathore...but there again rathore was made to do ichcha jap...n insult tappu...ichcha is always right n tappu always wrong...courtsey ..the great partial CVS of uttran...he was made to support someone elses wife instead of his wife...through out they have projected tappu as bad...but look at god...he knows who is what...n today she has more best actress awards in her kitty...so many reality shows...u cant be smarter than god ...CVS of uttran...kash aapne partiality nahi ki hoti toh aaj uttran india ka top show hota...

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i love iccha but seriously i want a + ve tapasya n a healthy lovely iccha-tappu friendship.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
we already have nani-mai-pushkar-tej-chanda as -ve chars.

So we can have iccha-tappu both as positive.Big smileBig smile
Big smile
Plz cv's we demand a +ve tappu Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

i love iccha but seriously i want a + ve tapasya n a healthy lovely iccha-tappu friendship.Big smile

Big smile
Plz cv's we demand a +ve tappu Big smile

u r rite dear...rreally dont know why they r hell bent to show r tappu as bad...she is also the lead...but has always got  bad treatment...from the  partial cvs...just think if ichcha wud have got the same treatment...wud her fans like it...? hero for ichcha...always in winners role ichcha...why..??...she is being projected as rite all d time...n projecting tappu in bad light everytime...what r they afraid of...why r they hurting tappus fans always  why r they partial wen she is also the lead... kisse darte hai yeh log..hume inlogo ne aaj tak koi khushi nahi di...inlogo ko tappu fans ki parwah nahi hai...humesha ichcha fans ki sochte hai...is forum me isliye rarely koi tappu fan bacha hai...itni beizzati ki hai hum logo ki...inhe bhagwan wohi de jo inhone hume di hai...pray to god...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

i love iccha but seriously i want a + ve tapasya n a healthy lovely iccha-tappu friendship.Big smile

Big smile
Plz cv's we demand a +ve tappu Big smile

u r rite dear...rreally dont know why they r hell bent to show r tappu as bad...she is also the lead...but has always got  bad treatment...from the  partial cvs...just think if ichcha wud have got the same treatment...wud her fans like it...? hero for ichcha...always in winners role ichcha...why..??...she is being projected as rite all d time...n projecting tappu in bad light everytime...what r they afraid of...why r they hurting tappus fans always  why r they partial wen she is also the lead... kisse darte hai yeh log..hume inlogo ne aaj tak koi khushi nahi di...inlogo ko tappu fans ki parwah nahi hai...humesha ichcha fans ki sochte hai...is forum me isliye rarely koi tappu fan bacha hai...itni beizzati ki hai hum logo ki...inhe bhagwan wohi de jo inhone hume di hai...pray to god...

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
but now we dont want veer for r tappu...we wanted it as  veer  was nandish...now we dont want vikas fr her... rathore is better for her...its amazing uttran had a real life couple with them but paired them with other ppl...they wer seeing each other from 2009...wen engagement scenes wer going on.. ...still they put nandish with tina...anyways...god has  shown these ppl u can try as much ...but god knows whu is rite for whum...we wanted veer for tappu as it was nandish...no other reason...we wanted to see romance of real life couple...lekin itne sare tappu fans ko bahut dukhi kiya hai inlogo ne...god will not forgive them...I DONT THINK THEY WILL GIVE DUAL ROLE TO RASHAMI...THEY HAVE TO BE PARTIAL ALWAYS...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

but now we dont want veer for r tappu...we wanted it as veer was nandish...now we dont want vikas fr her... rathore is better for her...its amazing uttran had a real life couple with them but paired them with other ppl...they wer seeing each other from 2009...wen engagement scenes wer going on.. ...still they put nandish with tina...anyways...god has shown these ppl u can try as much ...but god knows whu is rite for whum...we wanted veer for tappu as it was nandish...no other reason...we wanted to see romance of real life couple...lekin itne sare tappu fans ko bahut dukhi kiya hai inlogo ne...god will not forgive them...I DONT THINK THEY WILL GIVE DUAL ROLE TO RASHAMI...THEY HAVE TO BE PARTIAL ALWAYS...Angry

I like many of ur points...
N yes! Ut cvs cant fight god, no matter what they did Rashmi emerged winner! In careerwise her collegues n all respect n luv her more... when Ut is ever mentioned she takes credit of been potrayed neg but got positive appreciation for acting with awards n also more popular... Her personal life every1 knows, thats coz nandish knows diff of reel n real rashmi! Anyways now I dont take ur seriously these days n am not v happy about her return to this nonsense tracks but fine naa if she thinks it will help her move on from this show for good! I just hope her tracks & role r positive!! Would b happier if its just cameo role of hers only to set things straight n b positive n b gone from this show but lets see what happens!

Edited by DiviNitya - 21 October 2012 at 11:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteForeverSHINee

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiviNitya

but now we dont want veer for r tappu...we wanted it as veer was nandish...now we dont want vikas fr her... rathore is better for her...its amazing uttran had a real life couple with them but paired them with other ppl...they wer seeing each other from 2009...wen engagement scenes wer going on.. ...still they put nandish with tina...anyways...god has shown these ppl u can try as much ...but god knows whu is rite for whum...we wanted veer for tappu as it was nandish...no other reason...we wanted to see romance of real life couple...lekin itne sare tappu fans ko bahut dukhi kiya hai inlogo ne...god will not forgive them...I DONT THINK THEY WILL GIVE DUAL ROLE TO RASHAMI...THEY HAVE TO BE PARTIAL ALWAYS...Angry

I like many of ur points...
N yes! Ut cvs cant fight god, no matter what they did Rashmi emerged winner! In careerwise her collegues n all respect n luv her more... when Ut is ever mentioned she takes credit of been potrayed neg but got positive appreciation for acting with awards n also more popular... Her personal life every1 knows, thats coz nandish knows diff of reel n real rashmi! Anyways now I dont take ur seriously these days n am not v happy about her return to this nonsense tracks but fine naa if she thinks it will help her move on from this show for good! I just hope her tracks & role r positive!! Would b happier if its just cameo role of hers only to set things straight n b positive n b gone from this show but lets see what happens!

ur rite nitya...plzz visit the NANDAMI PAGE...shoot not started yet...n yes...if they cant give her what they r giving the other lead...thats dual role...she shud try for a better project...IF THEY CAN GIVE DUAL ROLE TO ONE..WHY NOT THE OTHER...makers r same n these ppl have been favouring one lead n her fans since three years...favours for being bengali...other wise we dont find any other reason for the special favour...GOD IS WATCHING...CORRUPTION..IN UTTRAN...WE ALL WER SO FED UP OF BEING HURT N UPSET THAT WE WERE ACTUALLY HAPPY THAT SHE LEFT...NOONE CAN TOLERATE SO MUCH INJUSTICE...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovelylotus.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top