Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: merryface

ur rite nitya...plzz visit the NANDAMI PAGE...shoot not started yet...n yes...if they cant give her what they r giving the other lead...thats dual role...she shud try for a better project...IF THEY CAN GIVE DUAL ROLE TO ONE..WHY NOT THE OTHER...makers r same n these ppl have been favouring one lead n her fans since three years...favours for being bengali...other wise we dont find any other reason for the special favour...GOD IS WATCHING...CORRUPTION..IN UTTRAN...WE ALL WER SO FED UP OF BEING HURT N UPSET THAT WE WERE ACTUALLY HAPPY THAT SHE LEFT...NOONE CAN TOLERATE SO MUCH INJUSTICE...

I deactivated FB before summer when I was going inactive but after summer I got really busy not like before!! Only social Im on right now is IF that too v less active! Will join if I notice Rashmi needs more support after shez in UT lolz!! Fahaad doongi sabki haha!

Infact u know no need of dual role too(too much headache n mess) tho i know that cant happen with UT cvs but dual role is double mess lol looking at recent history! I hope its positive, short, sweet n a cameo like how rathore comes n goes!!!!

Now if any1 knows meaning of uttaran in bengali that should b suggested to colors tv for consideration to rename it!! Nothing else is needed to say! Nothing against bengalis as I myself like few but not from this show!!! Corruption, Anna hazar kaha hai lolz

I was glad she left this negtivity show but i guess cvs begged for her to save the falling trp of the show.. If nandish doesnt have problem with reentry means we shouldnt too as he takes good care of her!! May b he agreed for her to join ut team for her better future!!

N Rashmi is all set yar having fans like us, dont worry main keh rahi hoon naa ;) πŸ˜ƒ
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmmm  hope cvs dont disappoint us atleast this time...tapasya fans are  very disappointed with  the partial behaviour of creatives...😑😑.for ruining her character...where as this character has brought more laurels to the show...they shud think of all 4 leads n their fans...till now tappu fans r hurt n upset...ppl wud bash tappu n we wud feel so sad...we felt evn more horrible when ppl wud equate rashami n tappu...n tell her..she is so nice they thought shez like tapasya...n cvs r responsible for this...
.lets hope they do some damage control this time...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.
.cvs of uttran...refrain from being partial...we left the show..coz of ur partiality...n now again back with new expectations since rashami is coming...πŸ˜ƒplzz dont disappoint us again...think of the fans of this lead too..
Tanii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcum  back  2  d show ...
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome back reshmi..hope tapasya's charater is positive this time else it is waste for reshmi to portray old tapasya...
merryface thumbnail
    sweeet rashami desai sandhu
muktha_cute thumbnail
plz vus rathore ko taps se door rakho
no rathore near taps
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tfs rashmi is looking gorgeous in the blue saree. cant wait to seeπŸ˜ƒ
n she's wearing beautiful jewellery as well.
looks like her financial condition is gud n she going grt.

bingoπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by itstimetospeak - 11 years ago
merryface thumbnail

Thank u venesa...for the video...cant wait...i guess  since shoot was today...she might enter on mon...CVS ..u have done enough partiality n given loads of sadness n disappoitment to tapasya fans...plzzz  make her positive...n show us the BOLD N BEAUTIFUL TAPASYA...
N PLZZ DONOT SHOW RATHORE WITH ICHCHA...DEVOLOP RASYA JODI...U HAVE SHOWN A LOT OF VEECHA...FOR 3 YRS...NOW PLZZ SHOW SOME RASYA ALSO..
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago