Uttaran

TOI: Rashmi back as Tapasya - DISCUSS HERE ONLY! - Page 9

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
rashami plzz  ask  uttran creatives to make tappu..POSITIVE N  ALSO ASK FOR DUAL ROLE...BUT CREATIVES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PARTIAL...THEY HAVE ALWAYS HURT TAPPU FANS...R THEY NOT TIRED OF HURTING...MAY GOD GIVE THEM BACK WHAT THEY HAVE GIVEN US...we want to see rashami as old n young...ur a fabulous actor...very versatile...whu can do any role convincingly...what u have done as tapasya...very few actors wud dare to do...when u appear on screen others r dwarfed...marvellous screen presense...LOVE YOU  RASHAMI...UR FANS R VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH UTTRAN...SO MUCH PARTIALITY IS DONE...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simmy128 thumbnail
when r u cming bk rashmi?
cm soon  missing u sooo much
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: itstimetospeak

Agree with merry face even i want a +ve tapasya n a sweet iccha-tappu freindship. i want positive iccha-tappu to fight against evil ppl like nani-tej-mai-chanda-pushkar etc.
CV's PLZ PLZ PLZ make tappu +veπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by itstimetospeak - 11 years ago
itstimetospeak thumbnail

thnaks 4 the link merryface. i am already dancing n waiting for rashmi.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒi love iccha-tapsaya chemistry very very much. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ
merryface thumbnail

most welcome dear...ya they shud show friendship...n positive tappu...many serials r doing well...which has two leads...sasural simar ka ..n ek hazaro me...they r doing evn better...than uttran...so wats d point in showing tappu bad n highlighting ichcha...they  will get more trps if they keep both fan groups happy...instead of doing partiality n showing tapasya with negetive traits...we all tappu fans wer  soo disappointed with d partial behaviour of uttran ppl...😑😑😑we wanted veer for tapasya...as vansh was there for ichcha...but they made vansh bad n removed him...so hero went to ichcha...😭😭😭when she became pregnant n we wanted it to be veers child...but they showed it as rathores...n showed how fake tappu is...WE R FED UP NOW...we hate uttran ppl as they show how mahan ichcha is n how fake tappu is...why cant they show both as good...we r   sooo  fed up of this partial behaviour...that we wer rejoicing wen she left uttran...we all thanked god...that finally she left...WE..TAPASYA FANS R VERY HURT WITH D KIND OF TREATMENT GIVEN TO R FAV..TAPASYA...ADVICE FOR CVS OF UTTRAN...DONOT TRY TO PULL OTHERS DOWN ...SINCE U HAVE POWER...GOD WILL RETURN U D SAME WITH INTREST...U HAVE HURT TAPPU FANS. SO MUCH...THAT MANY OF US DONT EVN WANT SHE SHUD RETURN...COZ AGAIN D SAME PARTIALITY WILL CONTINUE...IS IT NECESSARY..IF U R BENGALI PRODUCER U NEED TO HIGHLIGHT BENGALI ACTORS ...IF D OTHER LEAD IS NOT BENGALI THEN HER FANS SHUD REMAIN HURT N DISAPPOINTED..??????KINDLY THINK...WHY TAPPU FANS R SOOO HURT N DISAPPOINTED...WHAT HAVE  U GIVEN US TILL DATE..???? ..HERO FR ICHCHA...EVERYTIME WINNER ICHCHA...U HAVENT GIVEN US ANY HAPPINESS TILL DATE...
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
merryface thumbnail
even  after tappu was denied the hero...they made her pair opposite rathore...but there again rathore was made to do ichcha jap...n insult tappu...ichcha is always right n tappu always wrong...courtsey ..the great partial CVS of uttran...he was made to support someone elses wife instead of his wife...through out they have projected tappu as bad...but look at god...he knows who is what...n today she has more best actress awards in her kitty...so many reality shows...u cant be smarter than god ...CVS of uttran...kash aapne partiality nahi ki hoti toh aaj uttran india ka top show hota...
itstimetospeak thumbnail
i love iccha but seriously i want a + ve tapasya n a healthy lovely iccha-tappu friendship.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
we already have nani-mai-pushkar-tej-chanda as -ve chars.

So we can have iccha-tappu both as positive.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Plz cv's we demand a +ve tappu πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
merryface thumbnail

i love iccha but seriously i want a + ve tapasya n a healthy lovely iccha-tappu friendship.πŸ˜ƒ
we already have nani-mai-pushkar-tej-chanda as -ve chars.

So we can have iccha-tappu both as positive.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Plz cv's we demand a +ve tappu πŸ˜ƒ

u r rite dear...rreally dont know why they r hell bent to show r tappu as bad...she is also the lead...but has always got  bad treatment...from the  partial cvs...just think if ichcha wud have got the same treatment...wud her fans like it...? hero for ichcha...always in winners role ichcha...why..??...she is being projected as rite all d time...n projecting tappu in bad light everytime...what r they afraid of...why r they hurting tappus fans always  why r they partial wen she is also the lead... kisse darte hai yeh log..hume inlogo ne aaj tak koi khushi nahi di...inlogo ko tappu fans ki parwah nahi hai...humesha ichcha fans ki sochte hai...is forum me isliye rarely koi tappu fan bacha hai...itni beizzati ki hai hum logo ki...inhe bhagwan wohi de jo inhone hume di hai...pray to god...
merryface thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: merryface

u r rite dear...rreally dont know why they r hell bent to show r tappu as bad...she is also the lead...but has always got  bad treatment...from the  partial cvs...just think if ichcha wud have got the same treatment...wud her fans like it...? hero for ichcha...always in winners role ichcha...why..??...she is being projected as rite all d time...n projecting tappu in bad light everytime...what r they afraid of...why r they hurting tappus fans always  why r they partial wen she is also the lead... kisse darte hai yeh log..hume inlogo ne aaj tak koi khushi nahi di...inlogo ko tappu fans ki parwah nahi hai...humesha ichcha fans ki sochte hai...is forum me isliye rarely koi tappu fan bacha hai...itni beizzati ki hai hum logo ki...inhe bhagwan wohi de jo inhone hume di hai...pray to god...

merryface thumbnail
but now we dont want veer for r tappu...we wanted it as  veer  was nandish...now we dont want vikas fr her... rathore is better for her...its amazing uttran had a real life couple with them but paired them with other ppl...they wer seeing each other from 2009...wen engagement scenes wer going on.. ...still they put nandish with tina...anyways...god has  shown these ppl u can try as much ...but god knows whu is rite for whum...we wanted veer for tappu as it was nandish...no other reason...we wanted to see romance of real life couple...lekin itne sare tappu fans ko bahut dukhi kiya hai inlogo ne...god will not forgive them...I DONT THINK THEY WILL GIVE DUAL ROLE TO RASHAMI...THEY HAVE TO BE PARTIAL ALWAYS...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑