love to see rashmi back again..
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Finally taps is cmng back. I am happy story will be back to iccha n tapasya
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't know how to react to this piece of news.I actually wanted to see her in a new show with a positive role but it seems Uttaran is the only option right now for her.

Anyways she is good looking and an eye candy. Everything still depends on the CVs on how they are going to showcase her back in the serial.
newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rashmi looked nice in uttaran. She also looked gorgeous and was able to carry on the make up and costumes in uttaran. She looks bad in normal and too fat now after uttaran seems she has nothing else to do. So she wants to come back now????
nobodyatnotime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good. Please not another negative rerun. Be good this time.
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bolbachan123

Rashmi demand for dual role like tina dutta...dont just play a mother's role...you r too young n cute to be a mother

Exactly!!! Hope we get to see another younger ckt as Taps daughter played by Rashmi ...
It would give her a fresh start again in this serial not just same old storylines!!
LoveSana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally would like to see if tappo will change n befriends with ichha again.
sophiie thumbnail
i'm very happy ! uttaran without rashmi is bad, i want to see tapu and ichki like before, they are best friends again. 😊
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sophiie

i'm very happy ! uttaran without rashmi is bad, i want to see tapu and ichki like before, they are best friends again. 😊

i
rashami is d best actress of uttran...she has won many best actress awards for portraying this role...its easy to do a positive role..which any damn girl in d industry does. with glycerine in eyes.but doing a complex ckt with grey shades.it needs lot of courage n talent..not every bodys cup of tea .  i loved it when kareena said her mother liked rashami n that she wud go home n tell that she watched rashami live.n that her mother wud be happy for her..that she is in jhalak.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
it will be nice to c tapsya will meet her lost daughter mukta after 18 years .