Uttaran

TOI: Rashmi back as Tapasya - DISCUSS HERE ONLY!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

DT NOTE: Discuss everything related to Rashmi's return here and here ONLY! All other topics opened regarding Tapasya's return will be closed.

Rashami back as Tapasya

Roshni Olivera, TNN | Oct 5, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Rashami back as Tapasya
Rashami Desai Sandhu
The actress, who quit Uttaran eight months ago not wanting to play an older character, is all set to return. So what has prompted her move? TOI finds out...

You are returning as Tapasya on Colors' Uttaran... 
Yes. Audiences will see me soon on TV as Tapasya.

While quitting the show eight months ago, you said you didn't want to play an older character. How come you agreed now?
I quit the show when it was going through a leap because I didn't want to play mother to a grown-up. I have never played mother on screen before and I wasn't comfortable with the idea, so I opted out. Now, when I was approached, I decided to take it up because I was told that the focus in the show will shift to Iccha and Tapasya.

Was it planned... that at a later date you would make an entry again?
No. When I quit, I was getting married and I really wanted that break. For me, marriage is the beginning of a new life and I wanted to give it all my time.

A few months down the line I was settled and ready to work again. I just did the dance showJhalak Dikhhla Jaa, which was a fantastic experience.

Last year, when you were still doing the serial, you'd also said that the negative on-screen character was affecting you in real life...
More than Rashami, I was living Tapasya's life. Everyone knew me only as Tapasya. It's now after the reality show that people know me as Rashami. About the character affecting my life, yes, I felt that happening at that time. It affected me a bit and I remember getting upset over small things etc. But now it's different. I've had my break and I'm back.

So are we going to see the same Tapasya or will there be positive shades?
You'll have to wait and watch. I can't reveal much right now.

Edited by jnawaz - 04 October 2012 at 7:34pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnpragyakumarswarajgirahcirUrmsGangusmitaRojaCdivyababuprajjulilymilydskxxxgkskspring089muktha_cuteCOLEMANjeffy-Swetha-Aurora.huny.thebestMario.--Ishani--evrydayirabbavehridayhStrawbella9staroneserialscs-07vivacious_priya1gunjan7AlwaysHisJaangeetika22White-RosePavaniShinyitstimetospeakalissa345blue_anakshirocksrani-luckisallu_lover.DarkMystery.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Rashmi back as Tapasya - DISCUSS HERE ONLY!" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mario.

Goldie

Mario.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
OMG!Taps back.wow.Dancing
now UT will become more interesting
tfs

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
tfs..can't wait tapasya re-entry... iam so happy ...tapasya backSmile

newvee

IF-Dazzler

newvee

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
till now didnt want to play older  role n after becoming runner up of jdj coming back. feel like a deal between channel n actress.

Edited by Newveechafan - 04 October 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Daffodilzzzzzzznewkqriatagorerimi10raju_sky1gunjan7cs-07PavaniShinyitstimetospeaktinafansoldveechafan

oldveechafan

IF-Sizzlerz

oldveechafan

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
amazing em so much happy...welcum bck rashmi...i hope nandish also return...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gangusmita

newvee

IF-Dazzler

newvee

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
if nandish returns, we dont want leap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gudia1990tastahninoldveechafan

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
WOW finally Taps is BACkClapClapClapClap

Cant wait for ther reentryClapClapClap

Tapasya rocksClap

However i would like to see her as +ve this not the old impatient rude n short tempered TapasyaLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3divyababujeffyChytrasravss1gunjan7oldveechafan

oldveechafan

IF-Sizzlerz

oldveechafan

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
em very happy...em missing rashmi so much..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top