Posted: 11 years ago

May be they are trying to show The Kartikeya who is worshipped, how was his journey was, from being a child who lived with Kritikas first, then got adjusted with his real parents, still he has to meet Ganga, whom she had called her son. Then knowing the purpose of his birth, accept that fact, get trained at the age of playing. Become the Senapati of Devatas, fight with Tarakasur, kill him. Then his brother Ganesh will arrive. 2 brother's bonding, his coming to South & refusing to go back even after Shivji-Paravti coming to convince him. Then their staying at that place.

After all these incidents Kartikeya is known as Lord  Muruga or Subramanyama. At that time he is an established undefeated warrier, highly knowledgable.
How can we compare this Muruga/ Kartikeya with this child Kartikeya they are showing now in this show? Agreed his depiction is not convincing but like Paravti they want to show his journey too starting from a son of Shivji-Paravti to himself being prayed as God. That's the path they are following. If we accept this & watch (keeping brain at rest), then this show is still not compeletely lost.
Yes...true it will be a good journey to watch but will they replace rushiraj for and older Kartikeya in the future? 😕
hmmm put that way.. It does make sense ðŸ˜Š
U think DKDM thinks that far ahead  😔

not sure maybe they do 😕 but its a ques i was curious about...nyway atleast i think that far ðŸ˜†

I agree with u minaxi.The cvs are slowly developing Kartikeya's character.They have to show little drama to drag the episodes but what irritates me the most is Parvati thinking only about her duties as a wife and mother to kartikeya and mahadev keep on reminding her her duties towards mankind and boring us to death.Are they going to show this every week?
Now everyone is blaming parvati for creating hurdles in the war and getting rid of Taki.That's ridiculous and an insult to the Godess.
Edited by subha2601 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mnx12

May be they are trying to show The Kartikeya who is worshipped, how was his journey was, from being a child who lived with Kritikas first, then got adjusted with his real parents, still he has to meet Ganga, whom she had called her son. Then knowing the purpose of his birth, accept that fact, get trained at the age of playing. Become the Senapati of Devatas, fight with Tarakasur, kill him. Then his brother Ganesh will arrive. 2 brother's bonding, his coming to South & refusing to go back even after Shivji-Paravti coming to convince him. Then their staying at that place.

After all these incidents Kartikeya is known as Lord  Muruga or Subramanyama. At that time he is an established undefeated warrier, highly knowledgable.
How can we compare this Muruga/ Kartikeya with this child Kartikeya they are showing now in this show? Agreed his depiction is not convincing but like Paravti they want to show his journey too starting from a son of Shivji-Paravti to himself being prayed as God. That's the path they are following. If we accept this & watch (keeping brain at rest), then this show is still not compeletely lost.

I completely agree with you but still there are too many qthis show uestions. This show depict Shiva humanly which is well praised. But the way they portray Parvati and now Kartikeya, is this right? Many people choose
this show over sas bahu drama because they love and respect their gods and they can connect themselves to them. But after see such kind of distortion their faith,their beleif can be hurt. How many people have knowledge about Puranas ? How many of them can differentiate what is truth and what is fiction?
 I was listening to a pravachan about Skanda Puranam yesterday and what they are showing is right. Kartikeya took time to accept Shiv and parvathi as parents. I agree to drag they are showing unnecessary scenes but according to skanda purana it is Lord Shiva who makes kartikeya  realise  his duty and Mata Parvathi gives him the shoola. Let's wait how they develop his character since he is one of the most powerful god . ðŸ˜Š
maybe it is that way...actually meenaxi is the only one who tries to look at thing in the other way😆
if you take it that way perhaps it makes sense...im hoping Rushi is presented in a better way...and Parvati too...hopefully!
Originally posted by munni123
 I was listening to a pravachan about Skanda Puranam yesterday and what they are showing is right. Kartikeya took time to accept Shiv and parvathi as parents. I agree to drag they are showing unnecessary scenes but according to skanda purana it is Lord Shiva who makes kartikeya  realise  his duty and Mata Parvathi gives him the shoola. Let's wait how they develop his character since he is one of the most powerful god . ðŸ˜Š

Yes i completely agree with you. And me too wait to know how they are going to portray Kartikeya's character in coming episodes. Hope for best and keep finger crossed.😊
Originally posted by Skittle16

Yes...true it will be a good journey to watch but will they replace rushiraj for and older Kartikeya in the future? 😕
May be no, if they replace him with an older one then they will have to show his story at that age too, where as DKDM is about Mahadev. his own stories are so interesing, they should concentrate more on Shivji & Paravti's part giving proper importance to Parvati's character.