Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ungli.Fetish

Vintu, the evil spirited ghost.

I have already transferred $10 to your account. So looks like I get 1 question.

1) How did you get in this business Wink

Depending on this answer, your credibility shall be judged and more questions that is more money shall be thrown at your end for being an awesome ghost.

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 03 August 2013 at 9:55pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ouija board (Page 2)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Woahhh, I didn't think hell would be so hellish LOL

Next question along with 10 bucks in your Swiss account, Hell branch.

So what kinda hotties do you come across in hell ?? And do they change your gender when you enter just to punish you some more LOL

Looks like 2 questions, but they still are intertwined, so counting as one. You can confirm with a lawyer in hell. I am sure there are many considering they are pro at looting people's wealth legally LOL

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 03 August 2013 at 9:55pm

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 31 July 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ihatesslk

WOW..so we have evil spirit in the Forum..this place is ominousOuch..strange , very strange

Vintu, can ya tell me your credentials? Are you certified by the Satan of Hell? You see Ive met many bogus spirits and dey looted everything of mine..now i don't have single penny in my hands..so will ya still help meEmbarrassed??

Hi UngliSmile..Be kind...and ask generous questions to this needy spirit..seems like hell is going thro' some economic crisis LOLLOL

P.S - Guys am new to India forums, can anybody tell me why there is no activity in this section? yesterday i was alone talking to myself over hereOuch..and hey i hope u don't mind , me jumping into your convoLOL..you see, you guys are only visible peeps over here.

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 03 August 2013 at 9:56pm

SoPunk

IF-Rockerz

SoPunk

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

You are welcome here  ...Credit $ 10 to my account first ..if you need the answer .. ..Ouch .. Huh!  ...I know you earthlings  pretty well ..You ll never quit trying to fool around ..and swindle even the ghosts of the hell.. ..

Vintu ...Ouch

Huh..Shocked...if u are so credible, then you would know that am left with a  jar with only 2 cookies in it, few pieces of cloth, pair of shoes...oops!! I forgotOuch...that bloody dog , took my one shoe out of that pair...hope he never get his bitchOuch...yeah, so what was i telling?? Hmmm...an empty wallet and of course a broken heartBroken Heart...tell me out of these things, what can i give you??Cry..am left with nothing

Unfortunately he got into a relation with my doggy, his bitch. Now I could relate that your dog...as he was having a shoe, torn I to pieces...by practicing and playing with it. I have  kept the pieces, for you, I can send it back to you. He left it with his loving bitch... I'll return it as I don't want them to have relational problems due to your curse for the shoe...Ouch

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Vintu the ghost, you still have pending questions, answer them soon or I shall start charging you interest on the extra 20 bucks sitting in your account Wink

Hey !... You have to pretend to be a little empathetic here ..as I tell ya my heart rending story ...Ouch...I paid that $ 20 sum you never deposited to my account to the doctors of the hell and got my brains removed ..fully ..Hahahaha... ..Yeah ...:LOL..That was easily the most magnificent sight of all.. ..Especially when they fed that glistening,  smooth, wrinkleless
piece of meat to the dogs ...How evil ..LOL

You previous life ? ..Hm..You were a caterpillar ...who turned into a butterfly with the wings of colors, vivid and bright ..I snared ya and bailed ya up for life ...Now don't tell me you are here to avenge my crimes...Ouch

Vintu...Tongue

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

What??Shocked ...dat Son of the bitch is with uLOLLOL...and What the hell..he PLAYED AND PRACTISED with my shoeAngry..dirty dog...no i don't want to see his Pyar ki nishani Cuming to meOuch...am sure Vintu the evil spirit will help meEmbarrassedLOL...and do hell with curse..its all about Karma bitch...sorry dont send it to meBig smile..rather where will you send??...am hobo, homeless person...no permanent addressBig smileLOL ..u see

@ Bold:  WTH ...I'm for business and not some charitable work ..Like I did back in my life on earth ..When I traded my heart for hearts ...Hahhahaha ..LOL..It's simple .Show me the greenback ..Or show me your back ...Ouch

Broken hearts are abound in the hell...And the dogs ? They scare me to the hell ..Ouch

But again ..Remember you are dealing with the Ghost that's most astute ..I don't return nothing once I get hold of things ...The Hearts or the Money ...LOL

Alright earthlings... I ll be touring for a while .and be back after a few days...So make sure you have the dough ready by then ...

Vintu...Tongue

SoPunk

IF-Rockerz

SoPunk

Posted: 07 August 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Even the Evil Spirits have holidays and we real people don't have it, what the phak life is this ..Ouch 

I better turn into a spirit than this Shocked life AngryDead

chandni_barbie

Goldie

chandni_barbie

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Can they rob a bank if we tell them?and where do they come from?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top