Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

fldragon

fldragon

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
What are your experiences and your opinions about the board ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ouija board" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vats68

Groupbie

vats68

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I have never used this board may be because this kind of board was not available when I experimented (in 1991-92) with planchette. But the experiences were quite revealing. Spirits gave lot of the information about their own world. Spirits are very good at telling you about the present position such as if you have lost something, it can tell you about its location, it can guide you. However, if you wanna know future or the outcome of any future event, it cant tell you that. It will give you some answer by connecting to your subconscious mind but these answers are no better than plain wishful thinking. Luckily, not even once we (I used to do it with 2-3 friends) did we face any problem. In the course of this experimentation we realised that spirits should be called only when absolutely necessary, and to know something which your logical mind cant analyse properly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HawaaPotSunshine797Vampire-queen

mothereva1

mothereva1

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Its like a phone to another world where millions of people can anser the phone, however saying that you never know who will anser. It can open doors as well and if not used correctly it can be harmful. 

mothereva1

mothereva1

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
If you end up using it, which I dont recommed bc you attract to many bad sprits, you should light a white candle and have one clear glass, clear cup of water together. Ask only to good to come and commned any others to leave. If you beliven  God, then use him in his name or Either Alaha bassicaly any higher divine form you think of when the word is spoken. Always be specific with your question to know exactly the right anser given to you. Also be aware they may tell you things you may not want to know. Best of luck if you do it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampire-queen

rapidcereb

rapidcereb

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I wouldnt touch one with a 9 foot pole. Watch the "Exorcist" lol

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Where can I get an Ouija board ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.WineVampire-queen

villain

IF-Sizzlerz

villain

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Its ok if you do oujo board with some one who had done it before.you should know how to make the spirits return. Otherwise it may lead to bad consequences.

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Where can I get an Ouija board ?

Vintu...Tongue

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 29 July 2013 at 7:31am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top