Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
why anoop y u slapped sahil (that shown in precap dear) wen he is fighting for u...cant u understand that few ppl actully love u n sahil he is ur younger brother he love u more then ur mom...he got worried wen u wasnt there n u slaped him...how dare u...even wen mansi want to help u...u scold him...n now sahil...y u just love ur mom who hardly feel for ur pain...she only knows how to increase it...but dnt know how to help u to get a mind peace...

i hate u...just becoz u slap sahil...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jolly_fljps01BarunkidewaniArhainAshishSurish-DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how dare u????" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Anoop Bhaiya slapped my Sahil Shockedomg i havent seen the epi yet
Its Rajlaxmi fault Anoop never wants to disappoint her always wants her to be happy she doesnt even care about him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01khushboorath

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Anoop Bhaiya slapped my Sahil Shockedomg i havent seen the epi yet
Its Rajlaxmi fault Anoop never wants to disappoint her always wants her to be happy she doesnt even care about him

dnt see the episode just go n see the pecap u will undertsand...
in short anoop is fatuuu...pata nh kyu darta hai apni mom see...who hardly care...i said na today i hate him...

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Khushboo my episode is downloaded now will watch it with my mom when shes bck... its all Rajlaxmi fault Anoop thinks hes caused her pain so he wants no1 to defend him poor sahil loves his bro too much but still he slapped him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushboorath

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Manay precap nhn dekha tha anoop nay sahil ko mara urrgghh iss anoop ki tou kun mara woh tou anoop say itna pyaar krta ha sahil

khushboorath

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
its all Rajlaxmi fault Anoop doesnt want her to be upset so mere Sahil ko marah

khushboorath

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerashish

Manay precap nhn dekha tha anoop nay sahil ko mara urrgghh iss anoop ki tou kun mara woh tou anoop say itna pyaar krta ha sahil

haan roze...mere sahil ne tumahre sahil ko mara...Monkey Icons...nyways but seriously i hate this yaar...anoop hurted sahil just becoz he was taking his side infornt of their mom

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Khushboo my episode is downloaded now will watch it with my mom when shes bck... its all Rajlaxmi fault Anoop thinks hes caused her pain so he wants no1 to defend him poor sahil loves his bro too much but still he slapped him

i know its rajlaxmi's fault...but i got hurt wen anoop still took her side...
well episode was gud...but still i dnt like rajlaxmi's part...so just fw it...Wink

Anam Ali

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.