4th Oct: WU: Khushi de Andhi kare Manmani - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by busybee..

Me too 😕
But I was thinking ki may be its just because she is not like a very sweet kid shown in other shows like BALH N ALL.. N also not properly dressed up ... N shown a just like a street kid..
What u think ???[/QUOTE]

nahi re.. its not that ...
she talks like a 15yr old ..but behaves like a smaller kid ...
a street kid is much more smart and practical ..
if she is a street kid ,then she should talk the way she is talking but at the same time behave properly as well..
if she is not a street kid ,then she should behave like the way she is behaving but at the same time talk the way kids talk !

chalo am off to sleep !
gn everyone !
@deepa: good night dear 😊

Me too 😕
But I was thinking ki may be its just because she is not like a very sweet kid shown in other shows like BALH N ALL.. N also not properly dressed up ... N shown a just like a street kid..
What u think ???

Hope not. The child talks too much and nothing innocent or sweet about her. Seems like she is exploiting ashu's soft corner and it reminds of mallu. It is not about her looks or dress but behaviour.. Even the most beautiful kid behaving in this way would have annoyed me.
Thanx Tanu and Deba,I liked the episode with non-stop Nidhi-Khushi face-off and yes,beech me Ashu ka Nidhi ke sar pad yeh aafat chod kar bhaag jaana was hilarious,,,,
Here i wanna to say a point-If she was strret-kid,wd she know abt Indian Idol!!So she should be from a decent family but chori karna!-some calculation is missing!But however for the rest part i'm liking it...

@ diva : nice poem sweety 👏 😊

Thanks Bhavz😳
Originally posted by debaparna77

aww..m missing u too baby ❤️ 

jhuthi..😭
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Thanx deba for caps n rabzy for lovely poem 🤗

Thanks Tanu..🤗