Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

i dont think so .. they are showing sep scroll coz of their different POVs on children ..and adoption ..thats all !
dont think he would bhadko to that extent !
[/QUOTE]
I hope not Deepa.
But the creatives of this serial have a very odd sense of direction sometimes.😕
Also, I didn't mean separate, literally. I meant that phir se MU. And not talking to each other and cold shoulder, etc. etc.
[/QUOTE]

ashu knows nidhi isnt ready for a child ..and nidhi knows that well too ..thats why she dint agree for a child despite knowing well how much ashu wants a baby .. 
as for not talking to each other ,nidhi would sure feel guilty abt it and would manao ashu for sure in case ashu is mad @ her !
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

@ deba .. sorry ya .. was so annoyed that forgot to thank ya ..

thank u sweety for ashu's caps .. his were the only scenes/ dialogues i liked today .. waise why did they cut ahana dialogue we saw in IF vdo😡

@div ... gud one !👏

Why you are annoyed?
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koyelbasu

Why you are annoyed?

khushi is not giving me any khushi @ all ..
i normally like kids on TV .. but this kid's high pitch voice and her too-big-for-her-age dialogues are gettin on my nerves !
am waitin for this track to get over .. d way i used to wait for mallu tracks to get over !
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i dont think so .. they are showing sep scroll coz of their different POVs on children ..and adoption ..thats all !
dont think he would bhadko to that extent !

I hope not Deepa.
But the creatives of this serial have a very odd sense of direction sometimes.😕
Also, I didn't mean separate, literally. I meant that phir se MU. And not talking to each other and cold shoulder, etc. etc.

ashu knows nidhi isnt ready for a child ..and nidhi knows that well too ..thats why she dint agree for a child despite knowing well how much ashu wants a baby .. 
as for not talking to each other ,nidhi would sure feel guilty abt it and would manao ashu for sure in case ashu is mad @ her !

Yep that does seem to be the norm.😕
MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode was okay type, not as good as yesterday, but not bad either. Initially, Khushi looked good but after a while she was completely on nerves. Her language was intolerable😔. This track shouldn't be carried for long.
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

khushi is not giving me any khushi @ all ..
i normally like kids on TV .. but this kid's high pitch voice and her too-big-for-her-age dialogues are gettin on my nerves !
am waitin for this track to get over .. d way i used to wait for mallu tracks to get over !

😆 
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: debaparna77

😲 keu re...main toh yahin thi...🤗

tune mere pehle cmnt ka reply nehi diya tha...
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: capricorn1967

Episode was okay type, not as good as yesterday, but not bad either. Initially, Khushi looked good but after a while she was completely on nerves. Her language was intolerable😔. This track shouldn't be carried for long.

Agree she was on nerves...😕...ye khusi dene aayi hai ya dukh dene i m confused..
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

tune mere pehle cmnt ka reply nehi diya tha...

aww..m missing u too baby ❤️ 
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
editEdited by koyelbasu - 11 years ago