Written Updates Sign Up Thread

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guyz...congo to have a supernatural forum..so if anyone interested to participate in the written updates plz sign up here!

3rd Oct /episode #1: Aanya.

10th Oct/episode #2: Savage

17th Oct/episode #3:mahi0809

24th Oct/episode #4:  devilish_angel

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I would love to give WU if someone can tell me where i can watch the episode online. I have been downloading torrentz which takes a considerable amount of time for me as sometimes my net is slow. watching online works better. so i someone can give me a link i will surely love to give the WU
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey I could do the Written Update for 17th October... Episode 3  and 24th Oct, Episode 4 as well.😊 Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I've already seen the first episode, I don't mind doing the written update! :)
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have a small suggestion on this. There will be written updates on Wikipedia and a lot of other sites. So why don't we just put them up here? We could give the person/site credit here. It will save us a lot of trouble. And since we don't have many members here at the moment, I thought this will be better. :)
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: herms_angel

I have a small suggestion on this. There will be written updates on Wikipedia and a lot of other sites. So why don't we just put them up here? We could give the person/site credit here. It will save us a lot of trouble. And since we don't have many members here at the moment, I thought this will be better. :)

thats a great idea...but itz upto u...if u wanna just put it from the sites then u can...and if u wanna write it yourself u can also do it :D
annihilation thumbnail
^^ Okay. Since no one has done the update. I'll put up one in another topic. ðŸ˜³
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^^Guys, its not good to copy from other sites as they may be offended unless permission is giving. Many copy updates from I-F and many are annoyed by that so lets not do the same. However, its from wiki i guess its ok as long as you gives credit:) 
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

^^^Guys, its not good to copy from other sites as they may be offended unless permission is giving. Many copy updates from I-F and many are annoyed by that so lets not do the same. However, its from wiki i guess its ok as long as you gives credit:) 

That's right. We'll stick to getting updates from Wikipedia and give credit if no one signs up. And also we need certain topics like Creations gallery and stuff to be made sticky. Where can we request that? ðŸ˜³
Edited by herms_angel - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nobody has signed up for the second episode, so I wanna take the second episode, please. Thanks. ðŸ˜³