Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Hey Guyz...congo to have a supernatural forum..so if anyone interested to participate in the written updates plz sign up here!

3rd Oct /episode #1: Aanya.

10th Oct/episode #2: Savage

17th Oct/episode #3:mahi0809

24th Oct/episode #4:  devilish_angel

Edited by Aahaana - 06 October 2012 at 1:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-....vula_kv....Ephemeraherms_angelepiphany.The.Lannister

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Updates Sign Up Thread" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The.Lannister

IF-Stunnerz

The.Lannister

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I would love to give WU if someone can tell me where i can watch the episode online. I have been downloading torrentz which takes a considerable amount of time for me as sometimes my net is slow. watching online works better. so i someone can give me a link i will surely love to give the WU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Super.Psycho_

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Hey I could do the Written Update for 17th October... Episode 3  and 24th Oct, Episode 4 as well.Smile

Edited by mahi0809 - 04 October 2012 at 8:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelSuper.Psycho_

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I've already seen the first episode, I don't mind doing the written update! :)

herms_angelSuper.Psycho_

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I have a small suggestion on this. There will be written updates on Wikipedia and a lot of other sites. So why don't we just put them up here? We could give the person/site credit here. It will save us a lot of trouble. And since we don't have many members here at the moment, I thought this will be better. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by herms_angel

I have a small suggestion on this. There will be written updates on Wikipedia and a lot of other sites. So why don't we just put them up here? We could give the person/site credit here. It will save us a lot of trouble. And since we don't have many members here at the moment, I thought this will be better. :)
thats a great idea...but itz upto u...if u wanna just put it from the sites then u can...and if u wanna write it yourself u can also do it :D

Aanya.herms_angel

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
^^ Okay. Since no one has done the update. I'll put up one in another topic. Embarrassed

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
^^^Guys, its not good to copy from other sites as they may be offended unless permission is giving. Many copy updates from I-F and many are annoyed by that so lets not do the same. However, its from wiki i guess its ok as long as you gives credit:) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Delena-ciousherms_angelepiphany.Super.Psycho_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.