Pratigya

guyss tweet:( (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 29

Khushi96

Goldie

Khushi96

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

she don't realise Pratigya is her show that can do well instead she is crying over something her new show that may not happen.

Originally posted by ---Yemi---

Originally posted by Khushi96

nothing is too late a part of me feels that she herself wants to end the showOuch she is the worst producer ever.. lost interest in Pratigya and now even though her show maintains 2.6 she doesnt care.. 

thats been my take too...

seems she lost interest after Pratha flopped and hasn't been able to bring the one she's been working on for almost a year now to the screen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Anondo.R

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "guyss tweet:( (Page 7)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

is it me or does it appear Ms. Grey is deleting the replies to her tweet?... cant see anyone's reply anymore Confused

but i think you cant delete other's tweet (even if it mentions you) apart from your own
Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Anondo.R

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
going now..jsst vnna say 1 thing..hope we will see arhaan pooja together smvere Cry

byee all..miss u all..will try to cm back before 27th..tiill than needd to realise Cry

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

is it me or does it appear Ms. Grey is deleting the replies to her tweet?... cant see anyone's reply anymore Confused

but i think you cant delete other's tweet (even if it mentions you) apart from your own
Confused

dont know how it works ... but others say they can still see al the replies so I'm cool Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.

-Sheena-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sheena-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meanreds

Yemi you're right... the bigamy track was the beginning but the real demise started from Holi IMO... I really really really disliked that adda crap!!! they couldn't recover after that.

which adda crap because i loved the first adda track...Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sheena-

Originally posted by meanreds

Yemi you're right... the bigamy track was the beginning but the real demise started from Holi IMO... I really really really disliked that adda crap!!! they couldn't recover after that.

which adda crap because i loved the first adda track...Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

property track Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Xcept KriYa/ArJa tis show r PH r anytin nothin means to me, I juz hate them, such a loosers, very unique on earth which is least focussed on leads, n lot of negativity, But wer did we failed to be loyal n supportin show, They couldn't give juz only one track properly 4 wat we have been waiting n beggin all the way, Wat a way of payin Loyal viewers? Itz juz pathetic Total injustice with Us Unhappy

Edited by Veena.S - 04 October 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaheera1702teenssEden_luvsKriya

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
sooo... does this mean Mr Behll is now free to go to UK since no more PH embargo? Tongue 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umahussainramsoAnondo.R

Post Reply New Post

Go to top