Pratigya

guyss tweet:( (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 29

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Why she revealed the fact now?? If she tweeted this before atleast we could try our best to save our beloved show  MKAP Ouch Pathetic. Everyone fooled Us. Stupid SP to PH people Angry Just read the comments on TB you fool. How people are supporting the show. Terrible !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyaSnehal21-Sheena-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "guyss tweet:( (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i think every1 frm ph to cvs to actors vere knwing it..
every1 fooled usCry

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Why she revealed the fact now?? If she tweeted this before atleast we could try our best to save our beloved show  MKAP Ouch Pathetic. Everyone fooled Us. Stupid SP to PH people Angry Just read the comments on TB you fool. How people are supporting the show. Terrible !!

Even the non watchers...

No torn show has got such comments from non viewers...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anondo.R

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
so my 2.5 yrs up and down journey will finally come to end ...no matter what i had several issues in past but will surely miss this forum including my besties here ... Am so sorry to anything which i have done wrong ..i know there are peoples from various parts of this world ..and it was my pleasure to interact with you all ...good and bad things do happens in life but we need to move on ..there were many misunderstanding ,and am sorry to those peoples to whom i misunderstood and hurted them ..may be we won't see eachother again after the show gets over ...so wishing u all gud luck for the future ..i already said ,Friendship and this Forum means alot to me (may be after critics,i was'nt able to leave you all) ...it was a great experience ...i learned alot of things ...will miss you all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickYabhiloveriya

anaad

anaad

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
i can't believe Pratigya is endingCry...i just started watching the showOuch

Snehal21

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by Anondo.R

Even the non watchers...

No torn show has got such comments from non viewers...

Exactly !! but now its too late. Ouch

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
is it me or does it appear Ms. Grey is deleting the replies to her tweet?... cant see anyone's reply anymore Confused

-Sheena-

Khushi96

Goldie

Khushi96

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
nothing is too late a part of me feels that she herself wants to end the showOuch she is the worst producer ever.. lost interest in Pratigya and now even though her show maintains 2.6 she doesnt care.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702teenssVeena.S

Post Reply New Post

Go to top