Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 03 July 2006 at 6:40am | IP Logged
from those two i would say harry and ginny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GINNY/HARRY OR LUNA/HARRY (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nishani

IF-Dazzler

Nishani

Posted: 04 July 2006 at 5:38am | IP Logged
First of all, kindly type in small fonts Big smile

Secondly, I am a huge Harry & Ginny fan.....I personally like Luna for Neville.

But she had better latch onto him fast cos I think that he is gonna snuff it at the end of book 7.

Dan Fan

Groupbie

Dan Fan

Posted: 04 July 2006 at 11:01am | IP Logged
For the truth if i say in the 6th book HARRY AND GINNY SMOOCH so naturally they love each other. They just love each other. Besides Luna And Harry are just friends, he just takes her to the slughorns party.
SO I THINK IN MY OPINIAN

Heart HARRY AND GINNYHARRY AND GINNY Heart

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 10 July 2006 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Hey well....it is obviously Harry/Ginny...

if u look at Harry's opinion in HBP....on the train...he starts respecting Luna n prefers 2 sit with Luna n Neville rather than go with tht idiot, whose name I just dont remember now...the one who gave Harry a love potion LOL LOL

But....Harry prefers 2 be just friends with Luna...when he asked her 4 Slughorn's party...it was bcoz he desperately wanted 2 shake off girls who were annoying him. plus all through HBP, he has felt pity on Luna. But just after he asked her...he regretted it n he was quick 2 add tht he n luna were going "just as frnds"

N even then.....when Ginny congratulated him on going with luna to the party....he was inwardly hoping tht she would be jealous Wink

plus....from the last scene in HBP....its so clear tht he loves Ginny so very much!

sumbulmashluvs

sumbulmashluvs

Posted: 10 July 2006 at 4:54am | IP Logged
thanx for clearing my confusions
thanx a lot to all of u

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 July 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged

i think ginny- harry
and the way luna was takin care of neville in dumbledore's funeral,i think neville will be better wid luna.luna may have an imp role in the context that she can see things others cant. thestrals for eg

Edited by deepa_jd - 10 July 2006 at 10:48am

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 July 2006 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashi rocks

Hey well....it is obviously Harry/Ginny...

if u look at Harry's opinion in HBP....on the train...he starts respecting Luna n prefers 2 sit with Luna n Neville rather than go with tht idiot, whose name I just dont remember now...the one who gave Harry a love potion LOL LOL

But....Harry prefers 2 be just friends with Luna...when he asked her 4 Slughorn's party...it was bcoz he desperately wanted 2 shake off girls who were annoying him. plus all through HBP, he has felt pity on Luna. But just after he asked her...he regretted it n he was quick 2 add tht he n luna were going "just as frnds"

N even then.....when Ginny congratulated him on going with luna to the party....he was inwardly hoping tht she would be jealous Wink

plus....from the last scene in HBP....its so clear tht he loves Ginny so very much!

she was romilda vane, a 4th yr griffindor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top