Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanasha1993

I so agree with you about the guitar! I'm so sure that she was the one who gifted It to him and will be the thing to kind of bring the two together Day Dreaming
And Preeti bhabhi has been like one of my favorites since day 1 of the show... Always being so supportive towards Rohaan and her character is just so sweet. Actually everyone is that way except for Tara LOL
Yes i also think the same!!

Hah Tara is  a negative character.. How can you insult her by calling sweet!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "That Guitar & The Song Of Love (Page 6)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rashu-villian-

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Hehe annie u have become a big fan if this show hehe i want to see romu together now no haddis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha066

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rashu--

Hehe annie u have become a big fan if this show hehe i want to see romu together now no haddis
No i haven't yet!! I'm still a big Pankha of our prev show.. Activity level badhani hai!! Samjha karo then i'll sit n enjoy!!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.