Page 4 Page 6

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
rely me fast...u lazy girl LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha066

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "That Guitar & The Song Of Love (Page 3)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha066

Originally posted by abhiya_pkyek

Yeah..Preeti bhabhi is really really amazing <3
and dis made meROFLROFL
And as Usual Tara was So happy That finally somebody in her house agreed to something that she has said..LOL(Assuming that nobody agrees to whatever Tara says.. we have lots of examples of thatROFL)

it's lyk they're blurting out evrything unknownly..don't u think so?
Anu was way to jealousROFL
LOLYeah.. I agree to that

N did u like her being Jealous?? I defo enjoyed!!LOL
u had 2 c her expressionsLOL..worth-watchingROFL

Ayesha066

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SMay31-

damn how can u write sch lamba essay ayeshu =p on a serious note me love ur analysis...epiz was gud... infact getting better ...i hope lite goes off nd Muskaan grab Rohan's arm Blushing
Ye Essay hai???Shocked
You should go to other forums n read analysis on epi's Haha Essay ka meaning hi badal jayega!!LOL
Thanku Thanku!!Big smile
Haan Haan according to you toh their should be a power cut.. Then Muskaan should trip n fall in Rohan's arms.. Then they shoud have a kiss n Kuchi koo.. in 1 epi only the whole story finishes..LOL next epi a Lavish Marriage which would continue for a month right!!ROFL

-SMay31-

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

the best thing about the precap was raqesh with a quitarDay DreamingDay Dreaming but yeh as i mentioned in Fizzu's thread; the guitar seems to hold alot of importance for both...and now rohan will play the hjnh tune Heart loce that tune myselfDay Dreaming

and absolutely agree wit ya about preeti bhabhi; she's a sweetheart
Yeah.. I know it holds an importance.. If it wouldn't why would both be connected to that guitar so much!!Embarrassed

-Subbiha-

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

preeti bhabhi is the best
Omg muskaan is attracting towards the rohan wow , i hope they will sing the song togethr
Cant wait for monday
Rohaan rocks Clap
I too hope for that!!Big smile

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Annie i have one question for u...was that guitar gifted by Muskaan?
 think...think...n think...ROFL
Luckily i watchef last night episode...apart from all Rohan Muskan scenes i felt there something is missing...they are not giving complete ending to any scenes, at a point it feels as if the dircetor is much in a hurry of getting to RM scenes n in all this rush iscutting down other scenes in between...being a fan of the show i dont want these small things to come in the way...
Oye I thought n gave my opinion You should give yours!!LOL

Oh God Romi kya minutely you notice all these things.. I'm so much excited to watch some good scene that i don't pay attention to theses things.. But yes you know in the last epi i noticed this thing when RM asked their families that are the two families connected!! The same thing happened n it was quite annoying!!

romaila

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

rely me fast...u lazy girl LOL
Saare Posts ka yaha reply kari Fir hi toh PM ka karungi nah.. So whose making the post??LOL

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
abb maine aisa bhi nahi kaha ayeshu DisapproveROFL i mean to say chotha mota sa romantic moment ...cant help abt my gutter mindGeek ROFL ohhh those essays they looks like answers of borad examz ROFL me k topic pe kon comment maray ga ApproveDisapproveROFL

Edited by -SMay31- - 05 October 2012 at 6:10am

Ayesha066

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.