Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
the best thing about the precap was raqesh with a quitarDay DreamingDay Dreaming but yeh as i mentioned in Fizzu's thread; the guitar seems to hold alot of importance for both...and now rohan will play the hjnh tune Heart loce that tune myselfDay Dreaming

and absolutely agree wit ya about preeti bhabhi; she's a sweetheart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-Ayesha066hifzaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "That Guitar & The Song Of Love (Page 2)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
preeti bhabhi is the best
Omg muskaan is attracting towards the rohan wow , i hope they will sing the song togethr
Cant wait for monday
Rohaan rocks Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Subbiha--SMay31-Ayesha066

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Annie i have one question for u...was that guitar gifted by Muskaan?
 think...think...n think...ROFL
Luckily i watchef last night episode...apart from all Rohan Muskan scenes i felt there something is missing...they are not giving complete ending to any scenes, at a point it feels as if the dircetor is much in a hurry of getting to RM scenes n in all this rush iscutting down other scenes in between...being a fan of the show i dont want these small things to come in the way...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-Ayesha066

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Ayesha ... i said the same thing about Rohans sarcastic comment about the guitar in my post. Haha I know i saw it yesterdayLOL

At first Muskaan was being real b****  to Rohan and to Anu  and yes Anus words did get to her but i would have liked to see her pulling back her offer for the gallery instead of bhai and bhabhi raising the money. Me too.. Like she would have realised that she's playing childish

But at the end i felt sorry for Muskaan. Seeing the guitar, pulled her towards it, then Rohan being sarcastic. She looked like a little lost girl 
Unhappy Yeah she did..!! But the Precap was again fun then with her being again ulled towards the tuneBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmraanFanatic

I loved the build up of todays episode, everything about it was awesome. I just love Preeti Bhabhi, so glad she made Rajeev get that shop for Rohan.

I loved what Anushka said to Muskaan, it kind of make Muskaan think no? And then also what she said to Rohan, about how he is giving her so much importance and behaves different with her- shes SO jealous lol :P

And omgg I have a strong feeling Muskaan must have gifted Rohan that guitar in the past ! <3 <3

The precap was too good. Loved it <3 <3 Cant wait for Mondays episode now, so so excited :D Wish it aired on Fridays too ! :(
Yeah i too loved her.. She's a real sweetheart..
She is Jealous n me LikeeyyLOL
I too have a very strong feeling that she might have given it as a gift!!
Oh well it would have aired.. But you know nothing on Indian TV has the capability to compete with KBC!!!LOL

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_pkyek

Yeah..Preeti bhabhi is really really amazing <3
and dis made meROFLROFL
And as Usual Tara was So happy That finally somebody in her house agreed to something that she has said..LOL(Assuming that nobody agrees to whatever Tara says.. we have lots of examples of thatROFL)

it's lyk they're blurting out evrything unknownly..don't u think so?
Anu was way to jealousROFL
LOLYeah.. I agree to that

N did u like her being Jealous?? I defo enjoyed!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Trouble.

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

I so love preethi bhabhi... her convo with her hubby... she said Rohan is no less than chintu Embarrassed she's amazing.. That means Rohan is also a BachchaLOL

Taara... no wonder no one agrees to what she says LOL Hehe who would agree to her onsense thoughts.. Everybody in their house is rational and mentally stable.. except her ofcourseLOL

As you said what Anu said to Muscaan today was so true... he was just playing nok jhok's with her.. but she was trying to steal away his dream.. Read somewhere that Anu is gona fall in love with Rohan... Confused already it seems like she dsnt want Rohan to pay attention to Muskaan... she is jealous LOL Yeah she is n then the love quadrangle wold come.. I liked when she was jealous i wanted Rohan to say more things to her n then she would Burst out of jealousyLOL

last but not least, that guitar... even i think it might be a gift from Muscaan to Rohan... See you too agreeWink

cnt wait for monday Day Dreaming

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khanrocks

muskaan was instantly attracted when he palyed the guiter
Yeah she was.. Because its their song!!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.