Hongey Judaa Na Hum

That Guitar & The Song Of Love

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh I so love Preeti Bhabhi.. Thank God Tara didn't come to know about the art gallery or otherwise she would have tried every possible way to make the deal not Happen..
But Because of Preeti Bhabhi Now everything is Perfect.. She is so Sweet and Wants RM to be Together just like us..

But then Today when RM had a fight .. Anu really gave a good speech to Muskaan Though she is annoying n kind of jealous from Muskaan i guess but then whatever she said did hurt Muskaan in the Right Place..😃
And as Usual Tara was So happy That finally somebody in her house agreed to something that she has said..😆(Assuming that nobody agrees to whatever Tara says.. we have lots of examples of that🤣)

Did you Notice Muskaan Felt something watching that guitar.. She felt the old connection!!😛
And maybe what Rohan Said clicked something in her.. Though Rohan said it in a sarcastic way.. It might be actually that Muskaan Had presented this guitar as a gift to Muskaan..🤔

But the most interesting part was the Precap.. I love the title song..❤️ And i've told you all about it.. But then this song is gonna play a major role i guess in connecting RohAan.. The way Muskaan walked from her cafe to the gallery listening to the tune.. Wow..

I really want them to try singing this very song.. Like Rohan again starts the song.. And in the flow Muskaan sings her lines and both are surprised how come they know this song?? The expressions on their faces would be worth watching you know!!!

Oh God Its Thursday again!! We would have to wait for 4 long days to watch that perfect RohAan love song Moment.. The HJNH moment!!!☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ayesha ... i said the same thing about Rohans sarcastic comment about the guitar in my post.

At first Muskaan was being real b****  to Rohan and to Anu  and yes Anus words did get to her but i would have liked to see her pulling back her offer for the gallery instead of bhai and bhabhi raising the money.

But at the end i felt sorry for Muskaan. Seeing the guitar, pulled her towards it, then Rohan being sarcastic. She looked like a little lost girl 
😔
Siddhi_ thumbnail
I loved the build up of todays episode, everything about it was awesome. I just love Preeti Bhabhi, so glad she made Rajeev get that shop for Rohan.

I loved what Anushka said to Muskaan, it kind of make Muskaan think no? And then also what she said to Rohan, about how he is giving her so much importance and behaves different with her- shes SO jealous lol :P

And omgg I have a strong feeling Muskaan must have gifted Rohan that guitar in the past ! <3 <3

The precap was too good. Loved it <3 <3 Cant wait for Mondays episode now, so so excited :D Wish it aired on Fridays too ! :(
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah..Preeti bhabhi is really really amazing <3
and dis made me🤣🤣
And as Usual Tara was So happy That finally somebody in her house agreed to something that she has said..😆(Assuming that nobody agrees to whatever Tara says.. we have lots of examples of that🤣)

it's lyk they're blurting out evrything unknownly..don't u think so?
Anu was way to jealous🤣
Edited by abhiya_pkyek - 11 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I so love preethi bhabhi... her convo with her hubby... she said Rohan is no less than chintu 😳 she's amazing..

Taara... no wonder no one agrees to what she says 😆

As you said what Anu said to Muscaan today was so true... he was just playing nok jhok's with her.. but she was trying to steal away his dream.. Read somewhere that Anu is gona fall in love with Rohan... 😕 already it seems like she dsnt want Rohan to pay attention to Muskaan... she is jealous 😆

last but not least, that guitar... even i think it might be a gift from Muscaan to Rohan...

cnt wait for monday 
khanrocks thumbnail
muskaan was instantly attracted when he palyed the guiter
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
damn how can u write sch lamba essay ayeshu =p on a serious note me love ur analysis...epiz was gud... infact getting better ...i hope lite goes off nd Muskaan grab Rohan's arm ☺️
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the best thing about the precap was raqesh with a quitar but yeh as i mentioned in Fizzu's thread; the guitar seems to hold alot of importance for both...and now rohan will play the hjnh tune ❤️ loce that tune myself

and absolutely agree wit ya about preeti bhabhi; she's a sweetheart
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
preeti bhabhi is the best
Omg muskaan is attracting towards the rohan wow , i hope they will sing the song togethr
Cant wait for monday
Rohaan rocks 👏
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Annie i have one question for u...was that guitar gifted by Muskaan?
 think...think...n think...🤣
Luckily i watchef last night episode...apart from all Rohan Muskan scenes i felt there something is missing...they are not giving complete ending to any scenes, at a point it feels as if the dircetor is much in a hurry of getting to RM scenes n in all this rush iscutting down other scenes in between...being a fan of the show i dont want these small things to come in the way...