COUNTDOWN FOR NBT SEASON 2 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

-Deb-

IF-Rockerz

-Deb-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

as you wish re... not forcing anyone...
I am liking the show... and also like NBT...
only these 2 shows I am following

Hmmm mera toh ek hi hai NBT.. iske baad NBt 2 ka wait karna hai.. aur  NBt tabloid nikalna hai.. bas hopesab ache se ho jaye touchwood.. toh NBt ko ek acha jump milega...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mira

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "COUNTDOWN FOR NBT SEASON 2 (Page 9)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Tabloid matlab?

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
feeling sleepy... bye guys

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Bye anji.

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Mere taraf se bhi bye deb jha hai khush reh.

-Deb-

IF-Rockerz

-Deb-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
gud nyt anji gud nyt pooja... mera net disconnect ho gaya h phr se... postiing from mobile... meet u alll tomorrow...

adoremevirgo

IF-Sizzlerz

adoremevirgo

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
y r they saying tmrw will be a special episode...oh...not a special episode but a "very" special episode...they wont even show a ME...so wat will be so special except that megha will start walking which hapens in every other show where the protagonist has to recover from paralysis...

i am hoping in the last scene they will announce season 2 in jan...only that will make the episode extra special for me...

waise bhi i am not holding any hopes on this special thing they r mentioning...i think they had huge plans but kunal ill and AS going for exam ruined everything...
letz see...

i really really hope kunal gets well soon...i feel so bad that he is in bed wen he shud be traveling and hving fun...now that he has the much needed break...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87

-Deb-

IF-Rockerz

-Deb-

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
good morningNBTians... the last episode morning is very memorable... waiting for the new begining... still 15 hrs 18 mins left

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadeshanu4anji-mira

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.