Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update. I am still confused.What is the difference between ma and mata. This kid's arrogancy becomes unbearableAngry.I am getting scared because the way our respected CVs try to portray the character of Kartikeya, oneday I will start to dishonor himUnhappy. Kartikeya is called Lord Kartik in my state. In our side there is sweet a tradition that neighbours/relatives/friends of a newly wedded couple drop a Kartikeya or Kartik idol to their doorstep with a note stating "I am lost and can't find my parents.Please keep me with you." After getting the idol and above notes the couple can't help but adopt him and do his worship and want him as their child. After that they feed the children of their locality. Actually this is done by their relatives to wish them to have kid like Kartikeya. But after seeing this show the centiment of these people will be hurted surely.      

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12rajshrip--Yukthi--subha2601

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "W.U-04/10/12 Putra-Prem (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Spynali

Groupbie

Spynali

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shruti for the Update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip

divyakshetty

Goldie

divyakshetty

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Shruti..i feel sad for parvati Cry...finally parvati ma used her divya drishti.

rajshrip

IF-Rockerz

rajshrip

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
thank you for the update.

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Nice Episode.

shivamala

IF-Dazzler

shivamala

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I liked today's episode. 

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyakshetty

Thanks for the update Shruti..i feel sad for parvati Cry...finally parvati ma used her divya drishti.

hehe ya she did not use it when the Urja went on a wild tour.. .well at least she used it Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yukthi--

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

Thanks for the nice update. I am still confused.What is the difference between ma and mata. This kid's arrogancy becomes unbearableAngry.I am getting scared because the way our respected CVs try to portray the character of Kartikeya, oneday I will start to dishonor himUnhappy. Kartikeya is called Lord Kartik in my state. In our side there is sweet a tradition that neighbours/relatives/friends of a newly wedded couple drop a Kartikeya or Kartik idol to their doorstep with a note stating "I am lost and can't find my parents.Please keep me with you." After getting the idol and above notes the couple can't help but adopt him and do his worship and want him as their child. After that they feed the children of their locality. Actually this is done by their relatives to wish them to have kid like Kartikeya. But after seeing this show the centiment of these people will be hurted surely.      

Very Sweet. In which community is this practiced?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.