Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

W.U-04/10/12 Putra-Prem (Page 3)

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update. I am still confused.What is the difference between ma and mata. This kid's arrogancy becomes unbearableAngry.I am getting scared because the way our respected CVs try to portray the character of Kartikeya, oneday I will start to dishonor himUnhappy. Kartikeya is called Lord Kartik in my state. In our side there is sweet a tradition that neighbours/relatives/friends of a newly wedded couple drop a Kartikeya or Kartik idol to their doorstep with a note stating "I am lost and can't find my parents.Please keep me with you." After getting the idol and above notes the couple can't help but adopt him and do his worship and want him as their child. After that they feed the children of their locality. Actually this is done by their relatives to wish them to have kid like Kartikeya. But after seeing this show the centiment of these people will be hurted surely.      

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12rajshrip--Yukthi--subha2601

Spynali Groupbie
Spynali
Spynali

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shruti for the Update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Shruti..i feel sad for parvati Cry...finally parvati ma used her divya drishti.
rajshrip IF-Rockerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
thank you for the update.
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Nice Episode.
shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I liked today's episode. 
jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyakshetty

Thanks for the update Shruti..i feel sad for parvati Cry...finally parvati ma used her divya drishti.

hehe ya she did not use it when the Urja went on a wild tour.. .well at least she used it Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Yukthi--

varaali IF-Dazzler
varaali
varaali

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrmrfrevr

Thanks for the nice update. I am still confused.What is the difference between ma and mata. This kid's arrogancy becomes unbearableAngry.I am getting scared because the way our respected CVs try to portray the character of Kartikeya, oneday I will start to dishonor himUnhappy. Kartikeya is called Lord Kartik in my state. In our side there is sweet a tradition that neighbours/relatives/friends of a newly wedded couple drop a Kartikeya or Kartik idol to their doorstep with a note stating "I am lost and can't find my parents.Please keep me with you." After getting the idol and above notes the couple can't help but adopt him and do his worship and want him as their child. After that they feed the children of their locality. Actually this is done by their relatives to wish them to have kid like Kartikeya. But after seeing this show the centiment of these people will be hurted surely.      

Very Sweet. In which community is this practiced?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index